Hewie

Hewie

A Chapter by Atheana Kylee-S. C.
"

This is when Alison meets Hewie. Hewie becomes kinda of like Alison's pet now.

"

I woke up, in the same place I was before.

 

What a strange dream. I heard chainsaws, and loud shrieking. Hm ... I wonder... How did I get here?

 

I sat up, and looked around. I was not in a hallway, it was just like, a living room. The only difference is, that there was no furnurture, anywhere. I looked behind me and saw a flight of stairs, that went down. I looked around again, and saw that in the middle of this room, was a platform. 

 

I stood up, and walked slowly towards the platform. Around the platform were, four large colums. I was now standing on the platform waiting for something to happen. I heard some kind of dog growling at me. I turned around and saw this tall dog. The dog, barked at me. 

 

'Easy boy. I won't hurt you.'

I said in a calm voice, as I slowly began to pat it's head. 

 

The dog, licked me, and it wagged it's tail back and forth with joy.

 

'Good boy. Now, what is you name?'

I asked.

 

The dog barked, and ran to someplace else. 

 

'Come here.'

The dog said.

 

'A dog that talks?'

I asked.

 

'Yes, I will take you to somewhere safe. And by the way, my name is Hewie. I'm forever at your service young lady.'

Hewie responded.

 

I looked at him with a serious look on my face, and he just licked my cheek. 

         



© 2010 Atheana Kylee-S. C.


Author's Note

Atheana Kylee-S. C.
This is in Alison's point of view. I made it short. So far this book isn't scary in any way... Oh well, maybe it is to some of you. Comment and tell me what you think, hope you like this chapter! :D :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very good chapter. What does a talking dog say. I look forward to reading more.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 5, 2010
Last Updated on September 5, 2010


Author

Atheana Kylee-S. C.
Atheana Kylee-S. C.

France



About
♥ MyHotComments I'm Kylee. (That's not my real name...) MyHotComments MyHotComments Tell Me About Yourself SurveyNameTati Birthday7/1Birthplacethe.. more..

Writing