Juliet

Juliet

A Chapter by Atheana Kylee-S. C.

Juliet was a young kind princess, who lived in the castle, centuries ago, when the caslte wasn't haunted. She was walking around the hallways, looking for something to do, when someone set the castle on fire. As the castle went into flames, everyone fled the area, leaving Juliet traped inside. Someone pushed Juliet into the fire, and she burned.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

That was how she died. Why she still roams the castle, no one knows why. No one knows who pushed her into the fire either. So now, she roams the hallways, sad, and angry. Juliet let her anger control her undead life. So she isn't very kind anymore.

 

 

Juliet's P.O.V. (Point of View)-

 

I floated down the sppoky hallway, as some girl, who's skin was as white as snow, beautiful blue eyes, pretty long blonde hair, and a cute outfit.

 

'Excuse me. May you please tell me where I am.'

The girl asked me.

 

Hehe. Maybe, if I take over her body I can escape this horrible place.

 

'Oh... Of course my dear. You are inside of The Castle of Adam.'

I answered.

 

'Thankyou for telling me. I just awoke in this strange place. Can you help me find a way out.'

The girl said.

 

'Oh... why yes. Just follow me.'

I replied.

 

This foolish girl has no idea that I'm a ghost. Haha, this will be easy.

 

I lead the girl into a dark hallway. She was very quiet, and didn't talk much.

 

'May I ask for your name?'

I said.

 

'Oh, sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Alison Angel.'

The girl said.

 

What? The daughter of John? Oh no! I must flee before her father catches me.

 

I quickly faded away, and left Alison all on her own.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Alison's P.O.V. (Point of View)-

 

I watched as before my very eyes, the strange woman disappeared into the darkness. I looked around me, and saw nothing but pitch black darkness. I walked deeper into the hallway, not knowing where I should go.

 

As (to what felt like hours) passed, I kept walking down the hallway. Until I noticed that I had been going in a complete circle.

 

'It's far too dark to see anything. I should go to a brighter hallway.'

 

I walked into another hallway, and I saw lit torches hanging on the walls. I grabbed a torch, and kept walking. 

 

Suddenly the fire on the torch went out. I heard people whispering my name over and over, but I couldn't see anyone around me.  

 

'Alison, Alison, Alison, Alison, Alison. Come here. We won't hurt you. We can help you darling.'

The whispers said.

 

I dropped the torch, and the whispers came louder and louder. I run in one direction, not knowing where I was running to. Then I heard a loud kind of shriek. I gasped in fear, and turned around and saw a woman with blood all over her. She had, a large knife in her hand, and she ran towards me.

 

That's when the loud sounds of the chainsaw began.



© 2010 Atheana Kylee-S. C.


Author's Note

Atheana Kylee-S. C.
The begining is Juliet's point of view. After that the story will go on, and stay on Alison's point of view. Sorry if it isn't really scary or creepy. And btw, the inspiration came from some of my favorite video games. Comment and tell em what you think. Hope you like it!! :D :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

nicely done.

Posted 13 Years Ago


a job well done

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like the tale. Ghosts, mystery and old building. Nothing can create a better story. I like the feel of this story. A very good ending. I like a open ending. It must be a very good game. A very good poem.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Emi
Just wanted to point out a typo I noticed. You wrote someone 'sit' the castle on fire not 'set'.
By the way I do consider it creepy, but then again I'm the wuss from hell so . . . I may not be the best judge.

Posted 13 Years Ago


wow, interesting very good, only one little problem, you put sit on fire, when I think you meant set but idk, good job

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 4, 2010
Last Updated on September 4, 2010


Author

Atheana Kylee-S. C.
Atheana Kylee-S. C.

France



About
♥ MyHotComments I'm Kylee. (That's not my real name...) MyHotComments MyHotComments Tell Me About Yourself SurveyNameTati Birthday7/1Birthplacethe.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..