Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

A Chapter by Fenix Flight
"

Break ups Suck... Heart ache sucks more.

"

       Paige looks at ther email. She has one from her pen pal Anya, a couple from a girl who was in her drama class before shcool let out for summer, and one from Miranda. Paige is surprised to see Miranda had emailed her. Since the Break up Miranda hadn't so much as go anywhere she thought Paige might go. Paige reads Anya's message first. She reads about how Anya's parents were adopting a new baby girl from india and how Anya was thrilled. Paige can barely focus on the other girls happy email when her own world was bleak and grey. Without finaishing the whole email she quickly hits reply and says how happy she is for her.

 

       Paige doesnt even brother reading the drama girls emails., silently cursing herself for ever giving the girl her email. That only left Miranda's. Taking a shaky breath Paige clicks the message and watches as it flashes on her screens

 

                                               "Hey Paige

               Listen I'm sorry I haven't talked to you or seen you in a while

                  I was just trying to calm down. But I'm calm down now.

                       I want to talk to you. Meet me at the cave at 1pm."

 

 

       Paige rereads the message. She checks teh time ans sees that its twelve thirty. Cursing she stands up and rushes around her room getting ready. She grabs her keys and dashes down the stairs

 

       "mom I'm going to the cave be back later." She yells to her mom over her shoulder and runs out the door. Making a beeline to her car she jumps in and puts the key into the ignition. The car comes to life under her hands, the radio turns on and blasts country music, Paige took no notice ans she peeled out of her drive and guns it to the beach.

 

       MIranda hugs her sweatshirt closer to her as a cold wind blows intot he cave. She waits for Paige to come, praying she came yet hoping she wouldnt. She looks around the cave in disgust. Since the day Nick Smacked her the girls hadn't been here. NIck and his gang took over, Now there was graffitti all over the cave walls and beer bottles and ciggerette buds littering the ground. Miranda looks up when she hears someone up ahead. She sees a flash of blonde hair and Paige steps out from behind a tree.

 

      "The Nick gang really destroyed this place huh?" Paige says surveying the place 'Fitting a ruined place for a ruined couple.' she thinks bitterly.

 

       "Yeah they did" Miranda agrees. Paige goes over to her and sits down on a fallen log.

 

       "WHat did you want to talk to me about?" she asks, afraid to hope. Miranda sighs. She had planned this whole thing out so she'd be ready, but now she was completely un prepared. Paige looks beautiful sitting there, her blonde hair liftly slightly in the winds, her pale green eyes sparking as they stares at her. She longed to kiss her and wrap her in her arms. But she couldnt, not with the betrayal that was still so fresh in her heart.

 

        " Um I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry. You might not like this but, even thought I forgive you, its going to take a long time before I can trust you again." she manages to say, happy her voice didnt break. Her control almost breaks as she sees the shattered look that fills Paiges beautiful face, She could see the tears welling up behind those eyes she loved so much. Paige lowers her head trying to fight the tears.

 

      " I understand, I guess this means... we really are broken up?" Paige whispers letting the tears fall as she says this, praying Miranda would diagree.

 

      "Yes, I guess it does." Miranda says the words burning her throat. "well I have to get home, I'll... I'll see you later." She says and runs away. not being able to stay there any longer.

 

      Paige watches Miranda flee, when she is certain the other girl was completly gone she bursts into tears and leans agasint the cave wall for support. She had been hoping, praying that Miranda would ask her back out that they could try and fix their relationship. She loved Miranda with everything she had and now they might never be together again. Paiges cries her heart out for what seems like an hour. finally after ages she stops crying, She whipes her nose on the back of her sleeve and geets up. she had a huge headache and was exhausted. All she wanted to do was crawl under she covers and sleep for ever. She heads to her car and goes home.



© 2014 Fenix Flight


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on April 28, 2014
Last Updated on April 28, 2014


Author

Fenix Flight
Fenix Flight

Kingdom Of Amythest, ME



About
Please Call me Fenix (Fen-nicks) (The FEN is pronouced the same way you would pronouce the FEN in Fenway) its more my name then the one I was given at birth. I wont put my life story here. You will se.. more..

Writing