Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

A Chapter by Fenix Flight
"

The Final Show down

"

    "Wait Paife don't go!" MIranda calls after her and runs to her. Paige stops and tuens around to see Miranda running after her. When Miranda gets to her, she pulls her close and gives Paige a deep heartmelting kiss. Paige throws her arms around Miranda and kisses her back. "I'm so sorry Paige." Miranda says after the girls break away.

 

     "Sorry for what? You didnt do anything wrong" Paige asks letting go of Miranda so she could look at her.

 

     "I got mad at you when I shouldnt have," she says looking Paige in the eyes. " Paige I fucked up, breakign up with you was the stupidest mistake I have ever made!" she blurts out! Paige smiles at her.

 

      "Well I know how to fix that." she says taking Miranda's hand Miranda looks at their hands then looks into Paiges eyes. "Will you go out with me again?" Paige asks holding her breath. Miranda smiles a dazzling smile mixed with relief and nods her head. Happyness floods Paiges body and cant help herself from throwing her arms around Miranda once more and kissing her hard.

 

      The sound of a car horn and tires screechinf make the girls jump apart. They look up to see Nick's beat up old car  in the driveway. Nick gets out and slams the car door making the car rock ever so slightly. He storms over to the girls, anger written all over his face. Miranda thinks she catches comething else in his eyes, Hurt, but it blinks away to quick for her to be sure.

 

       "What the f**k is going on? I thought you two were over?" Nick asks angerily, his temper barely under control.

 

       "We just got back together what's it to you?" Paige says. Nick looks at her then at Miranda.

 

       "How could you?" He yells. Miranda flinches, knowing the double meaning behind his words, instantly believing his earlier confession.

 

      "Get the hell out of here Nick, havent you done enough?" Paige snaps surprising herself. Nick stares at her, his mouth wide open.

 

        "what.. what did you just say to me Freak?" He snarls.

 

        "You heard me. Go. Away." Paige says taking a step toward him. She wasnt going to let him bully her any longer.

 

        "Why you little-" Nick lunges at Paige making her scream with fear. Miranda tries to stop Nick but he jsut pushes her to the ground. She hits the ground and gets right back up, just in time to see Nick grab Paige's arm. Miranda books it into the house and up the stairs.

 

           "MATT HELP! Paige is in danger!" She ylls. Matt opens his door and rushes out of him room.

 

        "What's wrong?" He asks with concern.

 

        "No time just come!" Miranda says and grabs Matt's hand. They run down the stairs and outside. Matt grabs Nick and tosses him to the ground while Miranda helpped Paige up from where she had fallen. Matt jumps on Mick and punches him in the face.

 

       "What did I tell you about hurting them again? Do I have to break another rib for you to f*****g learn!" He hisses through clenched teeth, punching Nick hard in the stomach. Nick gasps in pain as his newly healed ribs throb under the blow.

 

      "Stop. I wasnt goign to hurt her, Not really. just scare her!" Nick weezes. Matt punches him again, satisfied with the sound of Nick yelping in pain.

 

     "LIAR!" he says. Nick looks up and looks at Miranda. THERE! she sees it againm that flash of hurt in his eyes, hurt that had nothing to do with the Pain from Matt's beating.

 

       "Matt STOP! please you're going to kill him if you keep punching him like that!" she begs her brother suddenly terrified for Nick. Matt looks at Nick and spits on the ground before getting up. Nick sits up and grabs his left side, instantly knowing one of his ribs rebroke.

 

        "Thanks Miranda." He whispers through the pain. She goes over and squats down beside him making him look her in the eye.

 

          " I believe you now, about how you have changed. All you need to do now is get that anger under control." She tells him. Nick nods his head and Fianlly lets her help him to his feet. He looks at Paige, who was standing behind Matt.

 

         "Paige I'm sorry about what I did to you." He apologizes.

 

         "It's ok." she whispers.

 

        "No Its not ok. I was wrong about everthing there's no excuse. I'm so sorry." He says.

 

       Matt stares at his sister as she gives Nick a hug. 'is she CRAZY?' he thinks to himself.

 

        "Miranda what are you doing? This is Nick ROGERS you jsut hugged. Have you forgtten what he has done to you guys already?" He yells stunned.

 

        "Matt calm down. No I havent forgotten, but I am willing to give him a second chance. YOU of all people should understand about second chances." She says to him. Matt scuffs and heads back to the house anger radiating off him in waves. Paige looks at Nick and goes over to him. He opens up his arms and ingulfes her in a hug. 'this is the Nick I use to know' she thinks as tears of happyness form.

 

    "I'm so sorry Paige I truly am." he whispers in her ear. They seperate and Nick wipes away the tears that had fallen from her eyes. Paige smiles at him and sits down and waits for the others to sit down as well.

 

"No offense Nick but why are you here?" Miranda asks once she was situated. Nick looks down at the ground and blushes.

 

"Well acutally I was telling the truth earlier when I said I had stopped Drinking, I've been going to AA meetings and well one of the steps is too Make amends with those you have wronged... Or something along those lines." He says still not wanting to look up. Paige and Miranda exchange surprised looks and look at him, not saying anything for fear he would not continue.

 

"Anyway I tried to apologize to you At the school but it came out all wrong and I messed up." He says pointing at Miranda. Paige looks at her then back at him.

 

"When did you two meet up?" She asks, uncertaintly in her voice. Miranda cringes but Paige doesnt see.

 

"It happened the other day dont worry about it. I saw him following me and So I went to the school to find out why. All he said was that he was changing and I didnt believe him. thats all" She says omitting the kiss. At this Nick looks up, confusion and surprise in his eyes. Miranda gives him a glare that said NOT to give it away. He nods his head slightly showing his understanding.

 

" I wanted to come by today to have a second chance at apologizing. I'm sorry I freaked out. I still need to control my anger like you said. Cane you guys forgive me for everything, everthing I've done." He says droping his eyes to the ground again.

 

Miranda and Paige look at eachother again and through each others eyes they silently comunicate. Miranda nods her head at Nick and Paige smiles wide and nods. Then Without warning they both Tackle him, taking him by such surprise that he falls back. The three of them burt out laughing.

 

"Of Course We forgive you NIck!" They say. Nick smiles and blushes again. They lay down in the grass and stare at the sky for another half hour.

 

When Nick looks at his watch he sighs and stands up. Holding out his hand he first helps Miranda up and then Paige.

 

"I got to get home, Mom will wonder. See you guys when school starts." He says and hurries to his car. With a single wave he pulls out of the driveway and heads home.

 

The girls watch until his taillights disappear before heading back into the house, chatting away at what ad just happened. What they hadnt realize was Matt had watched the whole thing from his bedroom window, Anger oozing from every pore.

 

The Girls may have forgiven Nick. But Matthew Shay Vowed that he would NEVER forgive the rotten man, Even if his life depended on it.

 

 

     



© 2014 Fenix Flight


Author's Note

Fenix Flight
SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO FINISH THE LAST CHAPTER! I hope you guys like it!!!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on May 3, 2014
Last Updated on October 23, 2014


Author

Fenix Flight
Fenix Flight

Kingdom Of Amythest, ME



About
Please Call me Fenix (Fen-nicks) (The FEN is pronouced the same way you would pronouce the FEN in Fenway) its more my name then the one I was given at birth. I wont put my life story here. You will se.. more..

Writing