Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

A Chapter by Fenix Flight
"

Did NOT see that one coming

"

       NIck watches as Miranda leaves the cave. He had seen Paige go in but she hadn't come out. But iut was not Paige he was looking for this time, it was Miranda. She drives away and Nick puts his car in gear and follows Miranda. Following Miranda wasnt all that hard since NIck knew what kind of car she drove and her lisence plate number. When she took a left NIck took the same left. Nick soon becomes confused. She wasnt heading home like he thought she would, but instead was heading to the high school.

 

       Miranda looks in her rearview mirror and sure enough Nick was still following her. But Why? Why would he want to follow her? Did he want to gloat about how he was right and she was wrong? Well she would soon find out. Miranda parks her car int he high school parking lot. She gets out and pretends that she doesnt see Nick sneaking his car into the far end of the parking lot and head toward the small old playground behind the school. Before it was the Whispering Pines High School it had been an elementrau school. Miranda sits down on the only remaining swing. She counts to ten then listens for Nicks heavy footsteps. She smiles when she finally hears them

 

       "Hey Nick I thought it was you following me." she says not looking up at him. Nick stops dead in his tracks.

 

     "How'd you knwo It was me?" he asks in surprise.

 

     " I know what kind of car you drive moron. Anyway what are you following me?" She asks finally looking at him. He goes over and leans agains the swings set pole.

 

      "Well I haven't seen or heard from you since that time on the beach, I wanted to see how you were doing. He says watching her eyes narrow and anger fill them.

 

     " I Knew It! You only followed me so you could brag. You're Unbelievable!" she says in disgust.

 

      "NO! I'm not bragging I swear! I'm here to see if you're ok!" He says. Miranda just laughs

 

       "Thats the biggest lie I have ever heard." She says

 

       "No I'm not lying damnit! I've Changed! I'm not drinking anymore I've changed!" he says despretly wanting her to beleive him for he was being genuine. she laughs even harder.

 

     "Ok scratch my previous comment, THAT is the biggest lie I've ever heard. Please you havent changed at all." She says coldly. Miranda gets up and faces him. Giving him a glare she turns and heads back to her car. It seems liked every other day she was heading to her car, fleeing from either Nick or Paige, she was getting sick of it.

 

       "Its not a lie Miranda! I have changed! I've changed for..... You Miranda! I want to be a better person for you! I LOVE YOU!" he confesses. Miranda spins around and smacks Nick square in the face.

 

       "How DARE you say that! You.. you.. You PIG! go away! Just leave me the f**k alone!" She screams, Hate spweing from her words. Then before she knows it, Nick grabs her arm and pulls her close. Before she can pull away or smack him again he kisses her on the lips, surprisingly gentle. FINALLY she is able to wrench herself free from his grasp, smacking him again harder this time.

 

        'How DARE you! Ugh Gross why the f**k did you kiss me? I can't believe you! you sick a*****e what game are you playing at?" she yells, and before he can speak she jumps in her car and peels out of the parking lot, still shocked at what just happened.

 

     "



© 2014 Fenix Flight


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on April 29, 2014
Last Updated on May 3, 2014


Author

Fenix Flight
Fenix Flight

Kingdom Of Amythest, ME



About
Please Call me Fenix (Fen-nicks) (The FEN is pronouced the same way you would pronouce the FEN in Fenway) its more my name then the one I was given at birth. I wont put my life story here. You will se.. more..

Writing