Chapter One: Officially Added

Chapter One: Officially Added

A Chapter by Jane Doe

I can't open my eyes! Everything is dark and I'm falling! I scream for help but my throat won't cooperate. This is it I'm going to die aren't I?! I just thought things I’ll miss out in like a nice husband, love and food!! Oh how I loved deep fried chicken, delicious rolls of bread, noodles, cereal, jalapeños, and fruits. I haven't eaten in a very long time, my black hair is all nappy from the wind, my jeans are torn and my shirt is in scraps. Oh joy, I thought to myself, I'm going to go to hell (most likely) or heaven looking like a huge mess! Then I hit something solid and I screamed or attempted after many tries I just fainted. 

When I opened my eyes there was this lady and two guys all staring at me. I tried to move but I couldn't get my muscles to obey me and I gave up closing my eyes. 

A slap woke me up this time and I managed to yelp, I was proud of myself for finally being able to control my body.  The lady asked me how I got here and what I needed. I told her the story but she didn't believe me so she gave me a truth serum and asked me again. 

"'I can't say I didn't warn you!' Then the silver haired woman said some words in a foreign language and bam! Here I am getting eye molested by whoever they are...," I said to the women with the blonde hair and blue eyes while jerking my thumb towards two guys gawking at me. 

"Well fine we'll figure out how to get you home and till then feel free to mingle. I hope with all my heart you feel welcomed to your temporary new home!" said the blonde women. "I apologize dear, my name Elizabeth and those two are my brothers," pointing to the left dark haired taller one then the shorter blonde haired one," Ezekiel and Edward." 

The tallest guy stepped forward and hugged me picking me up to his eye level and said, "Hi, I'm Ezekiel and I hope we become very good friends." 

As soon he let me down I dashed away in fear that Edward might do the same as his brother had. I heard Elizabeth screaming after me to wait so I don’t get lost but I kept on running regardless of her warning. I ran for little bit then slowed to a walk till I reached a mysterious house. It was neither painted conspicuously, nor dramatic location such as on top of a hill. It was just a two story home, in the middle of the street with an aqua ice opalescent '02 Toyota Prius parked on the road. The house was a pale green, with pale but darker shutters and all the blackout curtains were drawn for privacy. I couldn't help myself regardless of the privacy the owner seemed to want; I walked up to the door, knocked and held my breath. 

It creaked open and a low voice called out "who are you and what do you need?" The voice belonged to a hazel eye that was peeking out from the shadows but nothing else was visible. 

"I'm new. My n-n-name is R-r-rosal-lie and I was, umm well I was wondering what b-b-brought me here." I said cursing myself for stuttering since I haven't done that since I was 4!! Great, I thought to myself, dang Rose you're so impressive made a bad impression in two point five seconds. I heard the door unlock and out stepped, God in the living flesh. Okay, okay maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, I thought to myself. 

With a smirk he looked down at me, "I'm not God, sorry to bust your bubble." 

The only reason that proved that to be true was the fact he lied. He looks like a God. Amazing athletic build, tan muscles stacked on top of his arms, ripple after ripple on his torso (did I mention his shirt was off?!), he was tall at least 6'3 and his voice there is no other way to describe it except completely attractive!

He cleared his throat and tore me out of my trance. "About that question, how about I buy you a coffee and we talk? Because I don't know you and do not feel comfortable talking to you... so lets meet there and act like it's the first encounter. Okay? I nodded my agreement while smiling then he got in his car and left me standing there. 

I decided to explore my new temporary home and kept walking straight till I came upon something that looked like a mall. I ignored it I needed new clothes before I went on a shopping spree. Stay strong I chanted to myself as I passed, you don't need it you just want it! Next to the mall was an awkward looking forest it looked full of life but at the same time the trees seemed all to be saplings or shrubs. But as soon as I approached the forest I felt I was being watched, I shrugged off the feeling and kept on exploring the forest ground. I heard a rustle behind me and glanced hoping to chalk it up to my imagination. But instead I found myself looking at a black baby bunny, I bent down to try and pet the bunny and it actually came to me. It let me pet it and pick it up, so I held it to my chest petting its soft but nappy black fur till I heard a growl.

Turning around once again I saw a brown bear cub slowly stalking its way to me and behind it looked to be its mother growling, a very unpleasant noise. I wasn’t sure whether I was hyperventilating or about to pass out, but I was sure that I needed to get out of there and I needed to fast. I held the bunny to me and took off towards the bear but a safe distance away from it so the bear couldn’t grab me.

I didn’t realize how fast I could run; everything was just a blur around me. It was like being in a green room, I was running so fast the blur looked like a wall with trees painted on it. I was looking at my surroundings for a little too long and ran right into a tree, but instead of me falling, the tree fell. I stopped cold after that, staring at the tree that I just managed to plow over.

          But then someone touched my shoulder and I realized I was at the edge of where the road and forest meet. Glancing up I realized who it was, Ezekiel had his hand on my shoulder.

“Please, I am begging already, do not cause a problem just get in the car so I can take you home and explain everything.” Ezekiel whispered in my ear while rubbing my arms, trying to calm me. He glanced down at the bunny and laughed, “Bring the bunny if you’d like.” Then he escorted me to the front seat of his ‘03 Mazda MX-5 Miata 2D Convertible, which was very comfy and very nice.

Instantly I cheered up when Ronnie Radke came on singing Fair- Weather Fan, singing and rapping along with it and Ezekiel. When the song was over I started laughing till Paramore came on and my jaw dropped. I started singing “Still Into You” and Ezekiel just laughed to himself quietly though I did catch him mouthing the words. I sang until we came to a stop in front of a very large house.

The house was at least three stories tall, it was a lovely cream color, with black shutters, it was dazzling just as the automobiles that were parked in the drive way! Including a True Blue Pearlcoat ’13 Ram 1500, Tuxedo Black Metallic ’13 Ford Focus Electric, Silver Topaz Metallic ’14 Chevrolet Volt, and even my dream truck Silver Ice Metallic ’13 Silverado 1500!

I ran out of the car with the bunny in my arms and went straight to the Silverado and stroked its body lovingly. But then tripped over my left foot when trying to walk up the driveway and fell breaking skin on my knee since I had no way of catching myself with the bunny in my hands. Ezekiel’s eyes bugged out and his mouth set into a grim line and I sat up as quick as possible.

“No! Don’t be upset it’s okay really! Look,” I said wiping the blood off my knee, “it’s not even deep it is only a scratch. It’s okay I am fine okay?” But Ezekiel shook his head as I glanced up at him and saw Edward by his side. I fainted for the third time today, I was beginning to lose track.

When I woke up I was in a plushy comforter on top of a very big white bed, I sat up taking in my surroundings. A small bedside table contained a glass of water and two aspirins, which I assumed were for my raging headache. I grabbed the pills and water swallowing thankfully to Ezekiel who had probably put them there. I kept investigating my new surroundings and came to the conclusion that I was in a very fancy but beautiful place. There was a beautiful black vanity by the black television stand that held a 60’ plasma that contrasted with the pure white walls. A black chiffonier by the door and a small dresser in the back corner then I glanced down to see that the floor is white tiles.

I got up to find the bathroom and instead I found my bunny in a big cage and food in a small bowl. I was happy that Ezekiel remembered my bunny, but that got me wondering where Ezekiel is and what he needed. I went to the door on the far left and used the utmost caution but found only a very beautiful potty room. With steps leading up to the tub and I found one of the things I was looking for, the toilet! I ran over to the corner and quickly relieved myself.  

When I finished up and walked out of the bathroom I saw Ezekiel’s back but he was facing the vanity and saw me through the mirror. He smirked and I blushed at him, then he turned around and opened his arms. I wasn’t sure why but all of the sudden I really wanted to be in his arms. So I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and he held me up with his hands on my waist. I blushed and laid my head on his shoulder and he hugged me close.

“What is your name mi amor?” he whispered in my ear softly.

“Rosabella,” I whispered quietly in response.

“What a beautiful name, it fits. You are such a beautiful girl. Do you know why you are attracted to me?” He asked as he pulled my legs up, holding me bridal style and taking me to the edge of the bed sitting down with me on his lap. I shook my head no and he continued, “Ah Rosabella you are my soul mate. Believe what you wish, but you are and you are mine to keep. But let’s make the best of it I see you don’t want anyone else. Do you?”

“No,” I responded and he nodded his head as if he knew my answer. Then he bent down, ran his nose along my jaw line while I shivered involuntarily then he kissed my neck softly. But I could feel something pricking my neck and as I went to pull away his hand flew up to the other side of my neck, holding me in my place.

“What. The. Hell. Areyoudoingtome!!!!!” My words coming out faster as the pain increased.

‘“Shhh, it will be over in a minute,” he said as black spots started to clot my vision and I felt my eyelids falling down.

 

Ezekiel’s P.O.V

          I held her close to me as I rocked back and forth while injecting my venom into her. She started shaking and a tear fell onto my cheek, I quickly wiped it away. I couldn’t steal her, turn her, and cry on top of her. Her little bunny started whining inside of its cage, and I felt absolutely terrible. Her eyes fluttered and I held my breath I was nervous and contacted Ed.

          “Ed, bring Beth and come to my room. I think she’s waking up.” I said mentally while grimacing remembering when I woke up from dying.

          “How is that possible it has only been 7 hours?!” Ed replied and I simply shrugged in reply.



© 2013 Jane Doe


Author's Note

Jane Doe
Read and Review?(:
It started out as a simple story but I really think it has potential to be a book so I will try my hardest!(:

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wow, fascinating read...I like the part before she passed out, she thought out a copious amount of food like deep fried chicken...and I thought, hey, I love fried chicken...and fried chicken, it loves me too...the thought that me and fried chicken can not be together breaks my heart(even though, I know it can be bad for you, but once in a while won't hurt)...and it made me read your story more...some guy enters the picture to save her, and I thought, well, what about the fried chicken...is she still thinking of it? But I was happy to know, that she was okay in the end. I hope that guy in the story and her go out to buy fried chicken...no need to bite each other when theirs many chicken out in the world to be fried and eaten. lol jk

I Love the story, you have grown and still growing as a strong writer...keep up the great work, Abbie. The Brat. :)-

~Ev

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Babe Roxx

10 Years Ago

I can't message you, I pick my nose and I don't want to type after I pick my nose...hopefully, you c.. read more
Jane Doe

10 Years Ago

-_- MESSAGE ME pweeez?
Babe Roxx

10 Years Ago

NO. You can comment on my page, beside you have the, quote on quote, 'Sexy Guy'. Let him message you.. read more



Reviews

Well done! Love love love! Please tell me there is more! I mean there were a couple grammatical errors but I don't care I want to keep reading!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Well I certainly can't wait to read more! This will be a wonderful story!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

MandaBear

10 Years Ago

I will tomorrow because I won't be on for a week after tomorrow! =)
Jane Doe

10 Years Ago

oh yeah! haha I remember have fun in FL!(:
MandaBear

10 Years Ago

I will try! thanks =)
Wow, fascinating read...I like the part before she passed out, she thought out a copious amount of food like deep fried chicken...and I thought, hey, I love fried chicken...and fried chicken, it loves me too...the thought that me and fried chicken can not be together breaks my heart(even though, I know it can be bad for you, but once in a while won't hurt)...and it made me read your story more...some guy enters the picture to save her, and I thought, well, what about the fried chicken...is she still thinking of it? But I was happy to know, that she was okay in the end. I hope that guy in the story and her go out to buy fried chicken...no need to bite each other when theirs many chicken out in the world to be fried and eaten. lol jk

I Love the story, you have grown and still growing as a strong writer...keep up the great work, Abbie. The Brat. :)-

~Ev

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Babe Roxx

10 Years Ago

I can't message you, I pick my nose and I don't want to type after I pick my nose...hopefully, you c.. read more
Jane Doe

10 Years Ago

-_- MESSAGE ME pweeez?
Babe Roxx

10 Years Ago

NO. You can comment on my page, beside you have the, quote on quote, 'Sexy Guy'. Let him message you.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 11, 2013
Last Updated on July 13, 2013


Author

Jane Doe
Jane Doe

FL



About
I miss the way words would flow out on to a page and express my deepest concerns so I have returned. more..

Writing