Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by Sheela
"

Kyra meets some friends, and gets a psych eval.

"

I had no idea what to do next. Everyone was staring at me and I was frozen. I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown. I seen a girl coming towards me. I hope I fit in.
"Hey, I am Rosa. You can hang with me."
"Cool thanks. I am Kyra."
"Okay, Kyra. Come on, over here."
She pranced off to a corner with one other girl and three guys. They all had a glow to them for some reason. It looked like a new, happy shine. It was kind of comforting and inviting.
"We were all new last week. So, we stuck together. So, you are new, we were too, big deal. So what happen to you Kyra?" Asked Rosa looking at me with a concerned look.
I have not told anyone yet. I am nervous about it. What would they think of me? I know I am new, and they are too, but I am scared. I was also comforted by them. They seemed like they would listen to me.
"My father killed my mother, then he got arrested," I said hesitently. Then everyone stared at me. I put my head down, ashamed.
All these kids had something bad happen to them or their parents disowned them or lost them. I kept my head down. I feel more better than sad. It is a shame but I am not alone. I have mixed feelings about this situation.
"Oh. This is Mike, Shawn, John, and Leah."
"Hey guys," I replied. Then they all waved at me at the same time. Mike was tall and had borwn hair and eyes. Shawn is kind of tall with blonde hair and light green eyes. He is so gorgeous. John is shorter with red hair and blue eyes. Leah is totally short with multi-colored hair. Rosa has purple hair and green eyes. everyone is so different that each other. I even stuck out. Black hair and hazel eyes. You wouldn't think we would hang out. It is weird. Opposites attract I guess.
Mr. Francis was taking everyone out one by one.
Waiting for them was some kind of doctor figure.
Mr. Francis looked up at me and waved me over there. I got up and looked aroundf and slowly walked forward.
"Kyra, this is Dr.Evans. She is a therpist and would like to talk to you," said Mr. Francis.
"No problem."
I walked into a semi-empty room, all it had was a chair and a bean bag chair. Why have a big room for just a chair? Dr. Evans sat in the chair and crossed her legs.
"How are you feeling Kyra?" She looked concerned.
"I am okay, I guess," I put my head down and tapped my feet.
"I have a few questions. Is that okay?"
"Yeah, sure."
I started to tap my feet even more. Is this some evaluation or something?
"Have you always been this anxious Kyra?"
"Um. Yeah I think so. Since I was seven."
"Hm. Okay."
She started to write stuff down on her notebook.
She would looked up at me then write more stuff down. She brought her head up and stared at me.
"What happen when you were seven?"
"Um." I froze completely. I never talked about it. Never thought I would have too. I did not want to admit it, my dad was mentally insane.
"It is okay, take your time."
"My father was diagnosed with bi-polar disorder. He never took his medicine. He ended up being a psycho."
"Did he ever hurt you?"
"Not since I was eleven. He never touched me after that." She started to write again. I know she was going to ask what happen. I was sitting here waiting for it, while she wrote some notes down.
"So what happen?"
"He molested me from age eight to eleven."
"I see." She paused for a moment. "How has it affected you?"
"Not much. I have had nightmares, and cried a couple times."
"Thank you Kyra. We will ocntinue tomorrow."
She got up and went over to Mr. Francis.
She looked like she was telling him something about me. She was using hand movements and even looked upset. She left the room with a big sigh. The door slammed behind her. She really gets into her work.



© 2009 Sheela


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on August 25, 2009


Author

Sheela
Sheela

Sylva, NC



About
I am Sheela Fisher. I am 16 years old. Singing and writing are my two main hobbies. I gott a lovely and wonderful hearted friend Lacey! I have a few other friends. Not very social.. I have a sister na.. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Sheela


One One

A Chapter by Sheela


two two

A Chapter by Sheela