Chapter Five

Chapter Five

A Chapter by Sheela

 

I woke up slowly. I looked around the room at the nurse and at Mr. Francis. They were standing over me, and watching me hesitantly. I sat up and looked back at them. It is weird waking up to random people. I waited for someone to say something.
            “Good morning Kyra. You may take the heart rate indicator off now,” said Mr. Francis.
“Are you done with me now?” I asked.
“Yes. You know, you were very anxious even when you were asleep.”
“S**t happens.” I got up and went upstairs.
            I sat on my bed and waited for the wake-up call. I got a shower just to relax. I have been here for one day and I have been tense the whole time. There is a lot of tensity in the air. I heard a loud knock on my door. I got up and walked over to my door.
“Good morning,” said Leah.
“Hey,” I said in shock.
“Can I come in?”
“Yeah sure, why not?”
            Leah walked in my room and looked around. She walked back and forth a couple of times. Then she finally sat on my bed.
“No time to unpack yet?”
“No. They have been on my case too much. First time actually sitting in my room too.”
“Wow. They were on my case too when I first came here.”
“Okay. I thought something was wrong with me.”
“No. They have enough stuff to annoy everyone.”
“Okay good.”
            Leah grabbed a bag and started to help me unpack. I smiled and got up to help. Leah never really spoke to me at all. I was in complete shock. We finished up by wake-up call. We met up with Rosa and went downstairs.
Six o’clock is way too early for me. I do not know how everyone else does it. I feel like a zombie on a bad day. I also have to deal with Dr. Evans later. Oh yeah.
            Rosa, Leah, and I met up with the guys. I walked straight over to Shawn. He was lying on the floor in the corner. He was staring up at the ceiling. I layed down next to him.
“Good morning Shawn,” I said.
“Morning Kyra,” he answered back.
“Do you normally do this?”
“All the time.”
“Why?”
“I just lay here and think.”
“Oh.”
            Shawn looked over at me and smiled. His smile was hypnotizing. I could not help but smile back.
“What do you think about?”
“Life. Past, future, present. I also think about you.”
“Me?” I saw him smile again. Rosa elbowed me and smiled.
“Yes you. You’re shy, beautiful and you listen.”
“Wow thanks.”
“Your welcome.”
             Shawn and I looked at each other and smiled. When we leaned in to kiss, Mr. Francis called me. Shawn laughed. He told me to go, and I slowly walked over.
“Dr. Evans is back,” said Mr. Francis.
“Oh fun,” I said sarcastically.
            I walked back in to the empty room and seen Dr. Evans reading her notes. When she seen me she stopped reading.
“Good morning Kyra.”
“Hey doctor.”
“Sleep well?”
“I don’t know did I?” She smiled.
“I am going to give you medicine to sleep at night.”
“Okay.”
“Do you have any questions?”
“Yes. Why did you leave mad?”
“I get in to my work Kyra. Parents disgust me sometimes.”
            I nodded my head and stood up. Dr. Evans waved me to leave. I was glad I did not have to talk much. I hate talking about myself.
            The guys were racing against each other when I got back. Shawn was still in his corner. When he seen me he got up.
“How did it go?”
“Fine. Glad I did not have to talk.”
“I know how you feel.”
            He got closer to me and smiled. He held me hand as we watched our group race. I felt so relaxed next to him. I never wanted to let go.


© 2009 Sheela


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

CONTINUE SHEELA! XD Its good right now. Lol

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
1 Review
Added on September 18, 2009


Author

Sheela
Sheela

Sylva, NC



About
I am Sheela Fisher. I am 16 years old. Singing and writing are my two main hobbies. I gott a lovely and wonderful hearted friend Lacey! I have a few other friends. Not very social.. I have a sister na.. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Sheela


One One

A Chapter by Sheela


two two

A Chapter by Sheela