And The Key Fits

And The Key Fits

A Chapter by for.all.we.know
"

Satoshi finally tells Sayano he has never stopped loving her the past 10 years.

"

I looked into his serious black eyes.

He pulled me closer with my hand in his.  As his face got closer to mine my heart began to race.

"The last 10 years my mind has been consumed by nothing but you and how I'd hold you the moment I saw you.  But I regretted it so much that I couldn't face you until I ran away from my foster home.  Never again will I leave your side, even if you don't accept my feelings I will always be here," he said as he pulled me closer and kissed me with so much emotion.

The simple kiss broke open the lock that had held down all the love he had for me the past 10 years and melted away on my lips.  The sudden kiss was accepted by my entire being never wanting the feeling of him holding me to go away.  My whole body knew him more than I did.

When he released me he spoke in a hushed tone, "I hope for my love to reach you Sayano.  Even if you do not feel the same, at least accept the feelings I have for you."

I didn't say a single thing; I just continued staring back into Satoshi's eyes as he stared at me intensely.

Is this what it feels like to be loved?



© 2013 for.all.we.know


Author's Note

for.all.we.know
sorry this is the real chapter(-_-#)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on January 7, 2013
Last Updated on January 13, 2013
Tags: drama, romance


Author

for.all.we.know
for.all.we.know

Chicago, IL



About
i write a lot of romance and drama im deeply inspired by shoujo manga such as strobe edge or ao haru ride the mangaka that inspires me most is sakisaka io my favorite writer is jason myers he writ.. more..

Writing