I Got Something To Say

I Got Something To Say

A Chapter by Ethan Paz
"

It's been a joy to be with you, Crystal.

"

          Dear Crystal,

                You . . . indescribable . . . I’m at a loss for words . . . frustration . . . is this love . . . I just have to let you know.” These are the words of my thoughts for you. No poem or lyric could express my attraction toward you " I continue to etch out the countless words on every page because they cannot accurately reflect everything about you. Each thought of you could last for infinity. You are my life, the only reason why I choose to breathe the air I take in, - my world, the only person that makes up all my happiness, - my desire, the only passion that I want to pursue, - my love, the only soul I wish to give my entire being. The list goes on. Only you, Crystal. Only you can make the darkness shine. I have hope because of you.

 

            I could praise you all the days of my life. In fact, that is what I hope to do. To spend the rest of my life with you is such a sweet thought " the joy expresses a smile that I wish you could see. Maybe, we could walk to the park with your hand in my hand and go to the swings, while I am pushing you. I could hear the sweet exchange of praise from I to you. This is what I was meant to be: to be with you. Maybe, we could sit together from side to side, and write life on a piece of paper. I just want to linger in your world, thoughts " I want to be one with you forever. Maybe, we could embrace each other through the joy of it all and through the tears. The two shall be made one. I can only imagine what God has in store for us . . . together.

            I am joyful that I can be joyful. I have been waiting for a friend, and God has helped me find her. Who can be like her? She is one-of-a-kind. I could never imagine a girl ever liking me; nevertheless, her desiring to spend the rest or her life with me! Crystal, you have lifted me up and have caused me to see a greater light. You have protected me from myself and have opened my eyes to see the greater picture. Surely, God sent you to me. Without you, I am a man to be pitied for, because I am now made complete. Forever.

            What else can I say? I am in debt to you. Do you want to see my soul’s desire? It is serving God with the one I love to be with. You are a part of me, and I will continue to treat you as myself. I love making you happy. Crystal, no sacrifice here on earth is too great for me, for everything pales in comparison while I have you by my side. You and me . . . forever.

          Ethan



© 2011 Ethan Paz


Author's Note

Ethan Paz



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

commitment is just love in a different word...I love you honey...thank you for this beautiful poem....you are apart of me as well...and I can not wait to be yours forever!!!


Posted 12 Years Ago


another sweet writing, and message to Crystal!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

331 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 24, 2011
Last Updated on July 24, 2011


Author

Ethan Paz
Ethan Paz

Iron River, MI



About
What's up I'm happy your here now reading my content. The content is organized in different sections for your convenience. Many of life's questions will be answered when you read my writings. So c.. more..

Writing
Hot Temper Hot Temper

A Poem by Ethan Paz