That first day...

That first day...

A Chapter by Secondhand Tink
"

Chapter 2 of Days to remember, this time we see Helen waiting for Jared having made plans the day before, and the memory is of the first time they kissed after Helen got quite drunk.

"

Helen sighed heavily as she finished pacing the dirty grey chewing gum plastered pavement for the fifth time since she’d begun waiting for Jared.

 

“He did say he would come today...He promised...” She thought to herself clambering onto a small wall outside the shop he said he’d meet her at.

 

“Save the children! Would you like to give a donation?” The young girl with wavy brown locks said blundering from side to side trying to draw attention for donations.

 

She had already smiled at Helen, but it seemed she’d understood from the way Helen had smiled back full of nerves and fidgeting around and gazing at her phone with melancholy eyes.

 

“Hey Jared! It’s almost half two now just checking to see if you’re still meeting me...Okay...Bye...” Helen had managed to stutter out having listened to the start of his voicemail for the fifth time now. Just hearing his voice filled her with warmth and she felt a small smile creep across her lips. This, as well as the rain that had just began to fall lightly over the cars and the people; all reminded her of that first day with Jared...

 

~~~

 

“Hick! Eheeheeheehe! Ja-Ja-Jared! You’re just too funny!!!” Helen half giggled and slurred, just a little drunk at this point.

 

Jared grinned and patted her on the head gently.

 

“I’m really not Helen; I just think you’re a little drunk.” He winked “Anyway, I think I should take you...h-h-home...”He trailed off lost as he looked down to see Helen giving him the prettiest smile he’d seen in a long time.

 

She nuzzled her head into his shoulder causing him to smile a little leaning his head onto hers.

 

“She really is something...Wow...She’s so warm...” He thought to himself gently wrapping his arm around her delicate cream shoulders. He gasped quietly “She-she fits so well...So small...So vulnerable...” He leaned down a little to kiss the top of her head thinking she’d fallen asleep as they sheltered in an empty car park from the pouring rain and hail.

 

Instead he was met with her gaze, she looked at him as if she were confused her eyes full of questioning and yet...awe. Jared felt his pulse pick up considerably, his face drawing closer to hers without him even realising until he’d touched his lips to hers.

 

“Oh...Oh my...His-his lips are so...soft...” Helen thought losing track as her mind became a swirl of kissing and the deepening need to be closer to Jared’s warm blooded body.

 

His arms draped themselves around her enclosing her in an almost crushing grasp, she could hardly breathe the air escaping her mouth in small gasps, but that was nothing to do with the way he was holding her...It was his lips...The way his heart beat had grown louder and faster perfectly audible to Helen’s ears. The rain was all but drowned out to them now when all they could think was...more more more.

 



© 2009 Secondhand Tink


Author's Note

Secondhand Tink
Hmmm not that great to be honest, right now I'm just trying to write when the inspiration comes since that's not very often >< Also it is still very short.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The flashback is pretty sweet and cute.

Posted 14 Years Ago


i love this so so so so so much its so amazing and sweet and awww awww awww awww ect ect ect


xxx

ly

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 7, 2009
Last Updated on July 7, 2009


Author

Secondhand Tink
Secondhand Tink

London!!, United Kingdom



About
I'm Nai, I'm 17 and I live in London. I love music, especially Avenged Sevenfold and tonnes of others =] My tastes range pretty wide. Obviously I love to write, I'm a bit slow though...so please b.. more..

Writing