One.

One.

A Chapter by Invisible_kid

 

“I still can’t forgive you.”
“Forgive me for what? Making a mistake? BEING A HUMAN?”
“No, for falling in love;  with the worst option you had.”
“I didn’t fall in love.”
“Really?”
The sarcasm in his voice lay thick and acid like, anger and frustration dripping from his words. It felt taunting, and I wished he would stop saying things to me that way, they were no help in the least bit.
“Really. I didn’t. Now drop it and quit being mad at me.”
“Whatever.”
“Yeah, just whatever.”
“So i guess i’ll talk to you tomorrow in first period?”
“Uhh yeah, i guess so. Byee.”
“Bye.”
His voice was the last thing I heard, and possibly one of the coldest ends of a conversation I’d ever experienced. He was right, I hated that…but it was true. I fell in love, with my worst choice ever. I broke a heart, I broke my best choice’s heart. We both knew it. We both knew that I knew it. The thing that possibly disturbed me the most is that nothing in my life would ever be the same again, ever. I hadn’t imagined it would ever turn out this way, nor would I have ever wanted it to.
 I placed the phone face down by my side on the bed. I poured my face into my hands, feeling the water build within my sockets. The tears began dripping through my fingers and I began to contemplate. How could this happen? How could i not realize that this was GOING to happen? I lifted my head back with closed eyes, I sucked in a breath of air and began to get ready for bed.
I grabbed a super long navy blue and white Jersey with some white shorts underneath. i flipped my redish-brown hair into a high-pony tail just after slipping off my petite ankle socks. i loved the tiny smiley faces on them, they were so cute! Hopping underneath my comforter i shut my eyes in an attempt to sleep. 5 minutes passed, well so much for sleeping. i opened my eyes and stare at the ceiling, thinking. i began to ask myself the same questions, how could this happen? Why would i be so foolish as to let this happen? But the worst question of all circled my head for the first time..
How could i have fallen for HIM?
I thought back to how it all started, the very day my life twisted all around in what at first seemed like a terrible idea. Well now I know the truth, unfortunately I was right the second I heard about his proposal. The memories were fluttering back to me wildly.
What had started out as a normal gym class turned into a complete disaster by the end. In the locker room I was pulling down my gym shorts; ugh ugly disgusting things. I swear I looked like I had male err...’genitals’ in them! Ha, at least they made for good jokes for everyone to make. Just as I was spinning the lock on my gym locker I felt a grip on my arm; a tight one at that.
“WHAT THE HELL?”
“Katie just shut up and follow me!”
I looked at this girl maliciously. If she wanted me to go somewhere she didn’t have to pull me so harshly! I almost did a double take when I realized who had pulled me. Amber Gales? Didn’t she hate me? Or does she just give dirty stares and unnecessary insults to ALL of her best friends? I followed with my gym shorts dangling from the fingers in my right hand rolling my eyes with every other step. What did she want from me? And why couldn’t it wait until I had pants?!
She pulled me towards the doors to the locker room.
“OH NO! NAH UH! I AM NOT WALKING OUT THERE WITH NO PANTS ON AMBER!”
She smirked slightly; I tried to apply every ounce of weight in my body to my feet so she would have no way to shove me out of this locker room.
“Oh you don’t have to...”
She giggled as she shoved the doors open to reveal a really hot guy leaning against the wall. Wow, I just stared at him, and the same word was repeated in my head...wow. His long dark hair had a slight streak of blonde on the side and made me think of one of those emo guys that you stared at on photobucket. He wore a striped purple and black hoodie with the hood over the top of his head. His black skinny jeans stopped just before his Black and white high top sneakers. His beautiful emeralds began to scan me and stop right where my underwear was. OH CRAP! MY UNDERWEAR! I felt the heat in my face rush as I shoved my shorts in front of my underwear in a panic. He just chuckled and began to speak to me.
“Well that’s some interesting attire. I’m Zach.”


© 2009 Invisible_kid


Author's Note

Invisible_kid
If i have some grammar mistakes, whoopsie hahaha. please comment with honest criticism & critique. but please don't be rude. thank you :]]]

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

great potential, keep writing!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
1 Review
Added on May 10, 2009
Last Updated on May 10, 2009


Author

Invisible_kid
Invisible_kid

Zebra Town : ), NY



About
Theres a thing about writing that makes me fall in love with it every time i think about it. When your writing, who you are isn't what matters, its what you write and how you word it. You can w.. more..

Writing