Bunty&Bublee - Phase II - Love Life

Bunty&Bublee - Phase II - Love Life

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

Both start missing each other, it might be too soon to miss each other but the Bunty finds her interesting and want to know her more. Bublee is like thinking of him because he looked so decent.

"
Bunty(inside): Should i call her, sitting in his office chair starts thinking how to initiate a call to her. 
Also he knows that she forgot her scarf in the cab while he drops her at her apartment, so.. 


Bublee: tring tring... hmm who is calling?

     Hi Samraa, how are you?

Bunty: Hey Raani, hope you are doing good. You forgot your scarf, you want me to drop at your place.


Bublee: Yeah please!, that is one of my centimental and lucky scarf, I was searching for it but couldnt find. 



Bunty: Hmm, see I am the lucky one for you. 

Bublee: Are you kidding, what are you saying.  

Bunty:  Hey sorry, I am just teasing you. You are my good friend. 







© 2022 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on September 11, 2022
Last Updated on September 11, 2022


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing