Bunty&Bublee - II - He must be hers, she feels Today!

Bunty&Bublee - II - He must be hers, she feels Today!

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

She was angry with him as he was not talking to her since a day(decade). She was thinking she will stop thinking of him.

"
She goes into trance and remembers everything what happened to her before she got hit in her head. 
 
Bublee - I think i finally found my man. Samraa must be my man. Why he would take so much care for me and always ready to help me. So decent he was from the beginning. 
He is the one exactly whom I am thinking of and he has all those things, maybe his anger is little that is not hurting me at all. 
When I got hit with accident, i lost all my memory and today I got hit at the same hurt and I remembered everything, whom I saw him daily in my dreams, and definitely he is connected to me in my previous life. Why he would enter into my life, and i know God is making us to unite. 
He understands me more than anyone. 
I feel there is a purpose for both us to born in this life, I know all my stupid spiritual thoughts, but somehow my 6th sense tells me that and my intuition follows it. 
Will wait for his call, No let me call him.
Bunty: Tring tring.... With a smiling face he answers, Hey Raani, how are you? 
Bublee: With a sad face, Are you angry with me, why didnt you call me?
Bunty: I was busy whole night and also woke up and went to office early today, now only i came home and you called me. 

B&B.


© 2022 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on September 13, 2022
Last Updated on September 14, 2022


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing