Chapter three: Music

Chapter three: Music

A Chapter by Ashley

   As Sapphire drinks the coffee, Sean goes and buys three packs of each Marlboro and Camel cigarettes. He also purchases two blue lighters.
As he walks towards her, it stops raining outside and the sun comes out with a double rainbow. She thanks him for the umbrella. He says, “What? Oh that umbrella, yeah I stolid that. Lets just leave that right about here. Soo anyways where do people usually chill around here?”
“Haha, umm I don’t know? There is this random hill if we walk East approximately ten minutes and twenty seconds, if we walk at a 2.3 mile pace give and take a few moments for the wind and such.”
Surprised look on Sean’s face he nodded, “Uhh you smart anit ya?”
“Hehe yeah. So lets go and chill or shall I say chillax?”
“Just chill babe, just use the word chill.”
“Cool chill, I feel like I found the one, you are my one. I keep holding on to people, but I forget about them now” Whispered Sapphire
“What I didn’t hear you? Sorry I have a hearing problem sometimes.” Screamed Sean
“It is alright, I just said cool.”
“Ight so anyways, Sapphire I mean babe why are we heading to this random a*s hill?”
“Well I don’t know, it has a pretty tree that we can climb?”
“Like monkeys?”
“Uhh I don’t know, do you like those animals, monkeys?”
“As much as you love cheese!”
Both laughing Sapphire claimed, “Anyways, what is your favorite color?”
“Blue or if you count black”
“Blue is my favorite color. Black is not a color because it is the phenomenon in physics whereby an object of said ‘color’ absorbs all wavelengths of light along the spectrum, and thus is the presence of all colors.”
“Uhh yeah whatever you say”
“Sorry it’s a habit maybe that’s the reason I don’t have a lot of friends, or maybe because I don’t care enough.”
“Calm down it’s fine.”
Walking Sapphire puts in her ipod ear bud in her right ear so she could hear him in her left ear. And turns up the music loudly.
Sean exclaims, “Yo is that the new ipod touch? My old ipod broke, could we maybe share headphones?”
“Yeah, here take this ear bud. What type of music do you fancy?”
Sean said, “Anything, but I mostly listen to techno music. Most people think I would like hardcore s**t. But like I’m like, like techno is just more uplifting.”
Sapphire laughs and says, “That’s intense, ok I only have a few techno songs. So lets listen to Sandstorm.”
Listening to the music, Sean and Sapphire walk and wave their hands in the air dancing a little here and there.


© 2011 Ashley


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Loving the banter, the physics lesson and all! Great stuff:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Cuz the previous chap they find ppl at the coffee shop.. it says it. -.-
:)

Posted 13 Years Ago


How did she buy cigarettes if she's 16. Aww it doesn't matter. I hope Sapphire can have a relationship with this boy.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

319 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 6, 2010
Last Updated on June 17, 2011


Author

Ashley
Ashley

NY



About
I love ~poetry/writing ~being funny ~dancing ~eating cheesecake ~listening to random music ~laughing ~helping ~yoga I am usually a nice person. If you help and comment on my writings, I w.. more..

Writing