Chapter six: His bipoler illness

Chapter six: His bipoler illness

A Chapter by Ashley

   BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEP. Sapphire’s alarm clock rings loudly. It's Wednesday morning at 6:50 am. She gets ready grabbing a pretty pink t-shirt on with dark blue shorts and gold flip flops. With dark black mascara, vanilla perfume, gold heart earrings, her black hoodie, and her brown back pack. Sean gets up bright and early at 7 am, to eat a blueberry muffin. He sets his hair into a mohawk. Then he brush his teeth, clean his piercing, puts on a white shirt, black jeans and blue shoes and grabs his black backpack and heads out the door. 7:29 am they both head to Sapphires locker. Sapphire threw down her backpack and hugged Sean. Sean hugged back and leaned down to kiss her.
   Sean stated, “You look beautiful and smell like vanilla. Vanilla is my favorite scent.”
Sapphire moaned, “Aww, and you look handsome as usual. I love your hair.”
“Thanks, so what is your schedule like?”
“I have yoga for gym, AP biology,  IB geometry, poetry for English, lunch, health, then I have drawing for art. What is yours?”
“Lets see I have regular biology, gym, slow geometry, poetry, lunch, art, then health. At least we have English and Lunch!”
“Yeah, today is nice outside, we should go outside. But we will chat about it in English.
The professor is really chill, and we never get homework.”
“That’s awesome, because I don’t do homework anyways. It hurts trees.”
“Hahaha, oh you are too funny!”
“I know you are.”
They laugh and Sapphire shows Sean around. The first bell rings, they kiss and go to class.
   Around two hours later they meet up in English class and sit together. The teacher hands a work sheet out that people can work with partners with. The kids have to write words that rhyme with the words on the worksheet. Sapphire and Sean obviously work together.
Sean says, “Look one of the words says cheese .”
“HAHA CHEESE RHYMES WITH PLEASE.”
“Yeah that’s good enough. IM SICK OF THIS F*****G WORKSHEET.” Screamed Sean.
“Woah what’s the matter with you? Other kids are looking, and the teacher is going to hear you. I know you have issues with your temper, but just chill. In twenty minutes we can smoke. Just relax, please for me, your babe Sapphire?”
“Fine, you do this s****y worksheet.”
Sapphire starts to tear up but tries to control her feelings. She takes a few deep breaths and calms herself while finishing up the easy worksheet. 
Whispering to him, Sapphire says, “Well I am done with this worksheet.”
“Good.”
“What is the matter with you? Why are you being such a dick for no reason?”
“I am sorry, I just, I just, never mind.”
“Tell me. I do not want to be with someone who is a dick.”
“That is just it. I want to be your boyfriend. But how can I? You are in advanced classes, and probably going to graduate and go to a great college. While I am just thinking of my life. I am in all slow or regular classes. I have nothing going in my life. I am probably going to end up in the stupid cheese factory with my drunken father and stupid mother. Grrrr, I am not good enough for anything.”
“Baby I am your girlfriend now. I love you, please just calm down. You said you love music, techno music right? Well in this school we have a club for music. In that club they teach you how to use a techno box. Where you can make your own beats. You can be a major in college for music. I will help you with your school work. I have work today after school. Why don’t you go to that club? I am sure you will like it. Just stop it.”
“That is a good idea. I will check it out. How much longer of this s****y class?”
“Why are you still being like this? You say sorry but do not mean it.”
“I do, I just want to eat lunch. I am hungry.”
“Whatever just two more minutes I am sure you can wait.”
“Yeah, I guess I have to.”
The bell rings. Sapphire hands in the work sheet and leaves out the door not waiting for Sean to grab his backpack. She heads down the hall way, crying.
“Wait, wait, wait, stop running” said Sean
“Why would you care?” said Sapphire
“Because I love you. I told you I’m sorry. It’s lunch time now. Where is the café again?”
“Follow me.”
“Lets hold hands”
Sapphire dries her tears and holds his hand. She pretends everything is ok.
   They get to the café and she buys a turkey sandwich with a raspberry Snapple. He buys a ham sandwich with a mango Snapple. They go outside to a nearby bench and sit down to eat outside. While sipping on their Snapple’s cans with bendy straws, two freshmen go up to them and ask if they can sit down. Sapphire replied, “Sure! My name is Sapphire and this is my boyfriend Sean. What are your names?”
“My name is Sally. Thanks for letting us sit here.”
“I’m Steven, nice to meet you Sapphire and Sean.”
Sean questioned, “Yeah, you kids seem cute. Are you two going out?”
Sally says, “No we are twins. We are not kids, we are freshmen and of course not identical. Its ok though, we get that a lot.”
Sean says, “ Haha alright. Well I am new to this school. So I kind of know how it feels to be a freshmen.”
Steven questioned, “Yeah. Oh well. Anyways, I was wondering if that lip piercing hurts? I always wanted to get one.”
Sean says, “Nah it stung a little. You should get one. I think it would look pretty good on your left side. No homo.”
Steven agreed, “Ight, do you know where I could get it without my parents signing a paper?”
“No I got mine done in California. I don’t know around here in Kansas.” Sean stated.
Sapphire says, “Well I know this one place that gives out tattoos and piercing’s to kids for cheap. They are clean, but its in some guys garage. It is located around ten minutes from here. It’s kind of sketchy but I heard this one chick in my Bio class talking about how she got a Tragus piercing. It looked like the guy did a good job. I was thinking of going to that place on Saturday night. Since Friday I get paid. Why don’t we all go there then? We will meet up here Saturday around 7 pm?”
Steven cheered, “Of course, that sounds like a good idea. I don’t think my mom nor father will like it. But I am sure they will get over it.”
Sally exclaimed, “That’s good, I want to get a Tragus piercing. I hope they really are cheap and good there.”
Sean states, “That sounds like a good idea babe. I was thinking of getting a tattoo of a black gun. Why did you want to go to that place?”
Sapphire says, “I was thinking of getting a tattoo too. Maybe of a dark red heart or an airplane.”
Sean answered, “Why don’t we get matching tattoos? How about the gun is shooting out a heart instead of a bullet? The airplane seems strange. I’m gonna put that on my left arm. Where are you gonna put yours?”
Sapphire agrees, “That’s a cool idea! Sounds like a plan. I want mine done on my left shoulder. So I can hide it, if I have to. Just three more days.”
Everyone at the lunch table was extremely happy. The bell rings Sapphire and Sean kiss goodbye and tell each other to meet here after school at 3 pm. Steven and Sally both say, “We will see the both of you tomorrow!” Everyone goes about the rest of their day.
   At 3:00 pm Sapphire heads to the lunch bench outside to meet Sean. Sean is there with his arms crossed. He speaks, “Hey”
Sapphire runs up to him to kiss and unfold his arms for a hug. She says, “Hey, I missed you!”
“You too. So where do I go for this techno music club crap?”
“Oh that’s L104. Remember where my locker was?”
“Yeah. Why?”
“Because it’s the door right by the locker. It is located on the right hand side.”
“Oh, ok thanks. You coming?”
“I can’t. I told you I had work today after school.”
“Whatever”
“What’s the matter with you Sean? I thought you would be excited to go?”
“I am sorry. Its just that I have to wait hours and hours to see you again. Babe come on skip work for me.”
“You know I would. But I really can’t. I have to save up more money since I’m going to spend a lot of the tattoo. I need more money so I can buy my air ticket. In order for me to go to California this summer to visit my Aunt. I’m really sorry. But I promise I will meet you tomorrow at 7:30, no 7:20 am! It won’t be that long.”
“Fine, whatever.”
“Please don’t be like this. I will see you soon. Just have fun, and think about our tattoos we are going to get!”
“Hahaha, alright. I will see you tomorrow to you tell about this s**t. I mean club. Have a good time at work. I love you.”
They kiss goodbye. Sean heads to the Techno music club, while Sapphire heads to work. They both think it's really soon to be kissing and saying the love word, but they both also feel like it's right. 


© 2011 Ashley


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

410 Views
Added on December 6, 2010
Last Updated on June 17, 2011


Author

Ashley
Ashley

NY



About
I love ~poetry/writing ~being funny ~dancing ~eating cheesecake ~listening to random music ~laughing ~helping ~yoga I am usually a nice person. If you help and comment on my writings, I w.. more..

Writing