Chapter four: Hill

Chapter four: Hill

A Chapter by Ashley

   After ten minutes and twenty seconds they finally reach their destination. Sapphire says, “Take my hand and we’ll run to the top of the hill.”
“Okay babe” Stated Sean. They grab hands, their fingers fit perfectly into each others hands. When their hands intertwine there is a spark flowing from each of their beating hearts. In Sean’s eyes his eyes look down upon her and feels a strong connection. A feeling like he has known her in a past life, and hopefully he will know her again in a future life. Sapphire heart beats and beats, while she feels her soul come back from the unknown lost. They quickly run up the green grassy hill to stand upon the gorgeous gigantic tree. They let go of each others hand and feel a wind past by them.
   Sapphire speaks, “Well wow, would you like to climb this tree together now then we will smoke?”
Sean approved, “Yup, you and me should take off our jacket because its getting pretty warm outside.”
“Hunny, it is pronounced you and I”
“Umm.. Yeah.”
Sean takes off Sapphire’s jacket and shutting off her ipod, while taking the ear buds out. While Sean takes off his jacket too.
Sean screamed, “WHATS ON YOUR WRISTS? WHY ARE THEY RED?”
Sapphire trying to hide her hands crying, “Oh, I just had some problems. I used to cut but I will try to stop.”
Sean babbled, “I used to do that too. Then I got into smoking. Decided I am probably going to die soon from that, so I do not have to cut my life away.”
“Wow that is a better idea”
“Yeah, so how about now we take off each other’s shirts?”
Sapphire is not ready for that. But instead of saying that she jumps on the tree and climbs a few branches. She grabs the branches and yells, “Aren’t you coming?” Sean jumps on the tree and starts to follow her, looking up staring at her butt. She looks down at him and says, “Hurry your slow a*s up. Monkeys would be faster for bananas, come on, hehehe.” Sean yells, “Well they have tails.” He grabs more branches and finally gets up to where Sapphire is. Sapphire stops and so does Sean. They both sit on a large heavy branch half way in the tree. This branch goes out a few feet long.
   They stop to catch their breaths and to stare at the pretty sun glowing yellow and orange colors. He grabs her hand and slowly touches her bruised wrists. He starts to kiss her wrists, and says, “I am kissing away your pain, please don’t worry I won’t hurt you.” Sapphire does not even pull back, even if her cuts start to sting a little. She thinks this guy is too good to be true and wants to jump off the branch just to see if she is dreaming. Luckily, he holds onto her hands too tight for her to let go. After five minutes go by, she pulls back a little and says, “Listen you are wonderful, and I’m falling in love with you. But this is happening too fast. I don’t know what to think nor what to do, I’m.. I.. I’m ..I ..I’m I..” Sean stops kissing her wrists and tells her, “I know everything is going fast, and I usually take things slow. I don’t know what’s going on either. All I know is in this hour or so has been the best time of my life. Please lets just relax and continue on what ever we are doing?” Sapphire thinks of what he just said, but she hardly knows him. However, she feels like she has known him forever at the same time. It feels wrong and right. Sapphire indicated, “Ok lets get down and relax on the bottom of the tree. On the hill and we can listen to my ipod touch.” They travel down and both sit down and push their backs against the tree next to each other. Sean has a smokers cough but that does not stop him from smoking. After he is done coughing he pulls out two Marlboro cigarettes and speaks, “Are you ready?” Sapphire noted,
"I’m scared.”
“Don’t worry! I will show you. You light the end of it and hold on this white part. The brown part is where you suck to inhale, then slowly exhale taking the cigarette away from your beautiful soft pink lips.”
“Alright, sounds pretty easy. I hope I don’t get burnt. Wait how do you know my lips are soft?”
“I dunno can I kiss them to test it?”
“Sure.” Sean puts the non lighten cigarette aside and slowly kisses her. When Sapphire touches his lips she feels his lip ring rub against her lip. It pinches a little but she feels incredible and sexy. Sean is getting hot and steamy. They pull away after a few moments.
“WOW now that’s a kiss, your lips are soft.” Exclaimed Sean
“Definitely, so you gonna light that cigarette or shall I?” Insisted Sapphire
He pulls out his lighter and gives the cigarette to Sapphire. She takes it and puts the wrong side in her mouth.
“Yuck. Sean, I thought you said the brown side?”
“I did, I did not mean that side, the other side. Babe you are suppose to be the smart one. Haha”
“Well, I can teach you things. While you can teach me other things. Including this, so which part do I put my mouth on and suck?”
“ME, MY PART... Just kidding. Suck and inhale on this brown and white part, I will light the other side for you.”
“Arightly then.”
   Sapphire sucks on the right side this time. While Sean lights the other side for her. She takes a small inhale, then an exhale, and coughs a lot. But still continues to suck on cigarette, taking many deep puffs. Sean takes out another one so they do not have to share cigarettes. Smoking and chilling while listening to techno music for a few hours. She rests on his shoulder watching the beautiful sunset. They both have a huge smile on their face.
   Sean says, “ So this is pretty relaxing, I’m having a good time with you.  I usually look at my phone every few minutes to see what time it is. But when I am with you, I don’t care about the time. I don’t care about anything else.”
Sapphire says, “Aww, that’s really sweet. Almost as sweet as your lip ring. Hehehe. But it is getting late, what time is it? I don’t have a cell phone and my ipod tells me the wrong time sometimes.”
“No cell phone? That’s ok, it is 6:32 pm. Why, do you have to get home now?”
“Yeah my sister is going to be home soon. Do you know how to get back to your apartment? I am sure your parents miss you.”
“I think I know how to get back, I will be fine. I hardly think they miss me, as much as I am going to miss you.”
“Aww. But I am going to see you tomorrow at school. Meet me at my locker, it’s L203. When you walk in go straight, take the stairs, and head one minute straight. It shall be on the right hand side. I will meet you before school starts so I can show you around. Lets say about 7:30, since school does not start until 7:50 am. Do we have a date?”
“Of course. I will meet you there then.”
They kiss goodbye and leave their separate ways.


© 2011 Ashley


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The interaction between Sapphire and Sean is flowing nicely, what will happen next wil be interesting as to wether this will last?

Yas

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

420 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 6, 2010
Last Updated on June 17, 2011


Author

Ashley
Ashley

NY



About
I love ~poetry/writing ~being funny ~dancing ~eating cheesecake ~listening to random music ~laughing ~helping ~yoga I am usually a nice person. If you help and comment on my writings, I w.. more..

Writing