Chapter 8: Going there

Chapter 8: Going there

A Chapter by Ashley

   Thursday morning rolls up. They both rush out the door bright an early to meet each other at school. Of course they make-out, talk and chat about their day yesterday. While Sean was hugging Sapphire she remembered her ex boyfriend. And how he used to hug her like Sean does. A few salty tears run down her face and she runs to the bathroom to hide. When she gets out she does not tell Sean. She is not good with talking about her “holding on” problem. The rest of their day, they go about their day just fine, meet up with their freshmen friends and talk about Saturday and their tattoo and piercing ideas. Sapphire heads to work after school while Sean goes to his club. The same thing happens on Friday. They all try to pass the time by faster. Finally Saturday comes by just before 7 pm Sapphire and Sean meet up outside of their school by the lunch benches. She runs up to him to hug him. However, he pushes her off. Screaming he says, “I want your house number so I can call you.”
She says, “Alright, it is 456-835-5567 there is no need to push me.”
“Haha, you’re right again. Sorry babe. Thanks for the number, I love you.” Sapphire knows he has problems, but so does she. She ignores his weirdness once again.
    Then he states, “So when are the freshmen twins Steven and Sally joining us? It’s almost 7.”
“I know it’s almost 7 pm, hence I’m here. I don’t know when they are coming. Don’t worry, they probably have to lie to their parents. I am sure they should come any moment.”
“Um ok” Sapphire goes up to Sean and holds him tightly. She enjoys his presence more than her ipod touch.
She says, "Hun, why do you smell like weed?"
"You know I don't do that crap. I don't know why i smell like that. Maybe its from Aron or those other kids from my techno music club. I was chilling with them before I came here."
He smiles and smells her hair and they hold each other for 10 more minutes. Once again, Sapphire just ignores whatever happened. She just hugs him tightly. Until Sally and Steven appear.
Sally out of breath heavily speaks, “Sorr..y. We jussst…… ran here.”
Sapphire turns and looks at them and says, “Are you both ok? Why did you run here?”
Steven breathing heavily, “So we.. wouldn’t be late. Our father… and mother were yelling again. We... sneaked out… They won’t notice us until 12 am-ish. As long as we are home by then we shall be… ok.”
Sean yells, “Well even though you too already are 10 minutes late. We should be heading out now. We will all make a pack and follow Sapphire to the Tattoo shop. It seems like we all ready. What is this place called again babe?”
Sapphire speaks, “It is called Angel Tattoo’s in a guys garage. It is safe I remember the chick in my Bio class saying it was. Just everyone follow me.” She takes Sean’s hand and makes sure everyone is following her to the Tattoo shop. They all are excited and nervous.
   When they are two minutes from the place, Sapphire speaks, “It is just up the street. Is everyone ok and ready?” They all say in unison, “Yes.” Expect Sean states, “ Yes. But wait everyone just wait. I was chilling with some other friends and I happened to get some Grey Goose Vodka and put it in a water bottle. See? Let’s all have a few shots so we don’t back out. This way we are all happy and feeling loose to do what we came here for.”
“I don’t know. I never drank before.” Said Sally and Steven.
Sean says, “Don’t be p***y’s. Come on, just two shots and I promise you will feel like you are in a pain free place.”
“REALLY?” Shouted Steven
“YEAH REALLY” Screamed Sean
“Ok. I will do it. If my brother does it.” Called Sally
Sapphire stood there with a big smile. She is going towards the naughty side and likes it. She smiles and says, “Ok two shots for the twins and three shots for Sean and I. We are getting tattoos which are more painful than piercing. That would make the rest of the bottle empty. Everyone agree? We can not throw up from only two or three shots. Well I don’t think we are.” They all shout, “Hurraayy.”
Shots of Vodka after a few more shots they all seem buzzed and happy. Joyful enough to run into the Tattoo shop together.


© 2011 Ashley


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
Added on December 10, 2010
Last Updated on June 17, 2011


Author

Ashley
Ashley

NY



About
I love ~poetry/writing ~being funny ~dancing ~eating cheesecake ~listening to random music ~laughing ~helping ~yoga I am usually a nice person. If you help and comment on my writings, I w.. more..

Writing