Spontaneous Trait Inference

Spontaneous Trait Inference

A Chapter by Jostein Kasse

The night before I had been overheard by a school teacher using the word "Muslim" as I took a shortcut from the apartment complex through the university I had seen three quarters of the movie Warcraft for the first time. I'd rented it from the supermarket Safeway on Red-Box. The central character called Blackhand was believed by the father and son team, who had never met me at all, to represent myself. This character portrayal formulated a key aspect in their propaganda campaign against me that affected the thinking of the UK and US governments respectively, as well as that of royalty, and celebrities.
There were several scenes, style influences in the movie that had come from me, and I recognised a few of the characters that were also annoyingly inacurately represented to the point of being based on lies. I was as upset about the movie as I was about his father's albums and as I past through the empty pathways of the university I was reminiscing out aloud to myself parts of the 45 minute monologue that I had spoken to Bob Brown in 2003 who was an artist and one of David Bowie's "small friends".
This single conversation had led to a number of contributions and artefacts in popular culture, the scenes in the movie were one thing, I have never been debriefed, but from memory there was also; 
Anonymous, and Guy Fawkes masks.
The lyrics for David Bowies Reality album, many of which were taken from my spoken words and remixed and rearranged by Bob Brown. The album cover had also been based on one suggestion.
The lyrics for the song Reign as performed by Unkle and Ian Brown, I had asked specifically for this team to work on the song, I had previously bought and loved the single Be There.
The album cover suggestion for DJ Shadow's album The Outsider. The idea behind the song the Tiger, the type of drums and sound, and the lyrics, "and I run for the sun". Also the line "this time, I'm gonna live life my way".
The description of the DJ Shadow album cover for what became The Mountain Will Fall. The design was based on a vision-experience I had of the universal triangle the last time I had used LSD when I was 23.
The idea for a graffiti artist called Banksy.
The idea for Back to Basics Church. A rave nightclub, in a church.
I asked for a second Mr Scruff song, "to call me back". This became Pickled Spider.
The title for Kid Koala's Music to Draw To, and the sit down and draw event.
The MDNA tag for Madonna. Madonna adopting children from Africa.
The prediction of the 123 Columbia space shuttle disaster.
The American response to overhearing the word "Muslim" was to take it wildly out of context and they erroneously misjudged my intent imagining that I must want to harm an innocent defenceless black girl wearing a hijab. This was the word "Muslim" as interpreted by a teacher. Given the perceived threats coming from The Next Day, Blackstar, and the Mountain Will Fall, and that I was several thousand miles away from friends that I could communicate to about, that I wanted to harm girls of ethnicity seemed to me a particularly idiotic assumption to make.
Fools rush in. The police state created the fictitious monster Jeremy Christian, the cop who seems to be presently employed as a prison snitch.
I'd been to see the Gandhi lecture at the university, hundreds of people clapping at the end of a truly inspirational speech on the theme of non-violence in a violent world. Afterwards, the racists rushed to the front to hug him.
There are more British born Pakistani Muslims living in the UK than there are people living in the entire state of Oregon. In Britain I would walk past on the street, interact with Muslim girls wearing hijabs in shops, the job centre, work, courses I was on. These people were not my beef.
The white professors and police thought "Muslim" pertained to black people and they conspired to manufacture a series of events with black people that had not even happened but that misrepresented me as a racist, an agitator, an aggressor and even a killer. I've lived in houses with more black people in South London than I ever saw during a six year duration living in Forest Grove.
The white professors seemed to me to be using black people as part of an excuse rationale to commit the inhumane crime of eugenics, ironically against an immigrant.
The Oregonian absurdly tried to make out that I wanted to go back to Norway (Britain) to kill Muslims. The rhetoric was designed to fool the Brits into keeping me under house arrest in the states so that I could be executed by the local cops. I had never expressed anything of the sort with regards "killing Muslims", I am not Charles Bronson and Britain is not America with semi-automatic weapons and assault rifles available to the public.
I always considered myself a brother of Mohammed and I myself never used the word "immigrant" or "immigration" at all, at all. They were taking tremendous leaps, guessing and assuming. I have always believed in the free movement of people across the face of the Earth, I am not Republican, I acourage immigration.
In 2003 I worked at a graphic design suite with a Muslim man from Iraq, I said to him, "in times of war, the wise man leaves the country". I did not attack him.


© 2019 Jostein Kasse


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on March 15, 2019
Last Updated on March 17, 2019


Author

Jostein Kasse
Jostein Kasse

United Kingdom



Writing
Hulk Hulk

A Chapter by Jostein Kasse