JC

JC

A Chapter by Jostein Kasse

Jeremy Christian was a police-state profile concerning a British immigrant created by Portland police, and in conjunction with the Oregonian news media, but the profile itself, in language, expression and thought, seems entirely American. 

 

The Americans are not a travelling people; even the Democrats by default are more Republican than any immigrant traveller. The Americans do not understand why anyone would want to travel and as a relativistically static and conservative culture do not understand people from other countries outside of the most broad and base clichés. I have been asked "What is your currency called in England?" "Who's flag is that?" and I have been told, "Britain is a racist country", and "Britain is a country that oppresses females".

 

In America learning from people from other countries seems verboten herd taboo, even though the university prospectus printed statements to the contrary, which seems a nice idea in theory, reactions to novel or socialised and encultured foreign ideas seem mid-brain, Palaeolithic, and involve threat-aggression responses from the amygdala. Telling an American that in Britain we call zucchini's courgettes, one would think the entire fabric of their society would collapse with the introduction of a novel word.     

 

The American seems to be only able to process information in relation to their own environments which creates a kind of modelling naivete and so a white-blonde-haired-blue-eyed male would be supposed without direct and formal interaction to be a Republican voter, and a racist individual. The police-state's obsession with an individual immigrant's political affiliations seems somewhat bewildering to a British individual who has never at all categorised immigrants in a South London, multi-cultural and cosmopolitan environment by allegiance to one party or another. Pacific-police-state-university  seemed concerned with, "Is he a Trump or Hillary supporter?" They believed Trump. In truth I'd given the selection little thought at all, I hadn't watched TV, it was not the reason I was in America and I have never voted for a political party in my life. The TV watchers seem to take synchronised wrestling too seriously in my opinion. The same few families have been "getting in" since the pyramids were raised. The police-state playing the role of the proverbial blind people with the elephant imposed an American tunnel reality in accordance with the conditioning and imprinting of their own nervous systems, rather than a British world-view, "He must be a Labour supporter, he grew up in the industrialised north in a working class mining city". The profile seems to tell us first and foremost about Americans and their perceptual biases about the bio-ethnic white-blonde-blue type, and there may be some truth in the prejudice, but this does not tell us about the same bio-ethnic type from countries outside of America, Britain or Scandinavia.

 

The Americans seemed to be projecting onto an individual they hadn't spoken to at all when they invented their character saying, "If you are not American get out of the country, immigrants are not welcome here". I have never said anything of the sort, I was an immigrant, and I would not engage openly on public transport and try to "philosophise" among strangers as their news media presentation feigned otherwise. I would never speak publicly if I thought anybody else could hear at all, I'm a painfully shy and introverted individual who goes out of his way to avoid social contact at all if I can which can be difficult and testing living in a nation of extroverted and gregarious shallow-pates. In part the illusion that I may have been this type of pushy talker could have been exacerbated by the bombastic performance and presentation of the song Jusjus, a pop-song. The printed and published statement "If you're not American, get out of the country," seems to be totalitarian thinking to me, the liberals on the hill that make up part of the police-state were admittedly totalitarians, they would obsessively monitor my online social media posts looking for any excuse to negativise information. They seemed to me to be intolerant of non-American thinking, I would experience this daily and my response to such ignorance was always a resigned and non-verbal rolling of one's eyes to the heavens, a shaking of the head and a dropping of one's shoulders, "We just do not do this to immigrants in a high immigration culture in South London". The thinking was certainly not the thinking of an immigrant who had spent 15 months of his life and a heck of a lot of money going through an immigration process and nor was it the thinking of an individual who had lived in a house with black immigrants from numerous African countries in a diverse multi-cultural town in South London for almost 10 years before emigrating to the states. The Americans were not aware of this when they created the profile at a distance without communication. They erroneously assumed I must have come from a pure white country, narcissism dictating, we're the only multi-ethnic country on the planet. There are over 800 different languages spoken in the town I came from and a high road which boasts Mexican, Italian, French, Turkish, Polish, Indian and Caribbean shops, take-aways, and restaurants. Upon first arriving in London I had called back home from a phone-booth on Leicester Square, a sea of thousands of muti-ethnic tourists before me and I said, "this is exactly where I should be, there are people from all over the world here". Smalltown America demands everyone the same, difference and diversity are not accepted, they seem like heretical ideas to smalltown, "No Independent Thought" accurately stated one local graffiti slurred slogan and when I first moved to the US I had been pointed to and screamed at in emulation of a scene from Invasion of the Body Snatchers. When I was back in Britain, ironically the Oregonian banned me from their Facebook page for issuing a satirical comment about how their police-state news media works, "If you're not Oregonian get off our page".

 

The Americans of smalltown didn't like one having friends and family back home in England that one could communicate with by phone or across the internet, unlike the plethora of international phone call booths we had in the cybercafes on Streatham high road, or the phone cards for cheap international calls that would be handed out to passers-by as one daily walked past the parade of shops. One would sit next to French and Polish girls messaging their families and friends back home on the pay for by-the-hour computers, with a mind-your-own-business classical liberalism. The Pakistani migrant who ran the joint watching Pakistani news on the large screen TV. The Americans couldn't tolerate my attraction for European movies or watching British TV shows on Hulu which I watched for sanity preservation purposes during my first year in the states, when I said "Well maybe immigrants need a settling in period," this was interpreted as though I was criticising immigrants. Similarly when I asked "Why don't you interpret me as a Democrat as I'm an immigrant?" this became interpreted as a criticism of Democrats. The news channels I would listen to on Youtube would be Aljazeera and RT, they were foreign, I never watched US TV, never trusted US TV. This was totally unacceptable behaviour. A part of the attraction I had for the internet when I was younger was that I would be able to formulate friendships and interact with people from all over the world and I had friends in Pakistan, India, Hong Kong, Iran, Mexico, Cuba, Africa, Australia. This seemed to be a major taboo to smalltown America. The Democrats were socialised Republicans.

 

On the forms that I submitted to US immigration, which incidentally didn't forbid my disease, they stipulated that one would not be permitted immigration status if one had ever been a member of the Communist Party. Both Pacific University and the police however insisted that they were Communists. They were right-wing communalists, in my opinion. The police insisting that if I even accidentally stepped a foot on the university's car park which was on an adjacent street to the university then my a*s would be thrown in jail. Keep left, private property! A sign on the police station's door read "Open for business hours". 

 

The communalists insisted they were in alignment with the values of communists across the world, but they certainly did not have European standard communistic beliefs, when one ran through a bullet point list of left-wing principles, each in turn was greeted with extreme intolerant right wing fatalistic determinism. Their left was a 1950's FBI creation. They were against state run education, welfare state benefits, socialised medicine, the very name of Karl Marx, and they seemed to hold complete disdain and contempt of the poor. To align oneself with the values of the world, one really needs to travel and adapt one's neurons to other people and places, attempting to do this from a standing point of stasis results in a kind of religious mystic wishy washy woo woo, "all is one", the students would chalk in clichés on the sidewalk offering almost no information at all, but wishful thinking.

 

Jeremy Christian serves as domestic neo-liberal shock propaganda designed to manipulate Americans into further dissociation from US led foreign policy and state sponsored terror against brown-skin types overseas, which of course aren't reported in their mainstream news media enhancing a slanted bias and in turn a docile population. “Christian" is also a recapitulation of how the west was won, Christians, attempting to convert, and slay brown-skin people by the sword. Fleeing not from persecution, but to persecute. Neurons conditioned by historical analysis. This wouldn't happen if one travelled to any other first world country. 

 

The Oregonian report was lies. It was lies within a greater lie. I have never wanted to chop the heads off of babies, honestly. Who makes this s**t up, it reads like Iraq war propaganda? It turns out that liberal states that don't have the death penalty, or haven't publicly had the death penalty for several decades really do have the death penalty and for quite trivial reasons it seems, like been seen talking to oneself, or/and sticking a few easily removable and peelable stickers on lampposts. As this is not public policy, the given reason in their media system becomes double aggravated murder and one does not have a fair or even real trial with a defence lawyer, or even appear in court, but three-steps removed, an actor played by a cop appears in a predetermined kangaroo court and in front of media cameras. The media lie and smear with no care for the individual. If the true nature of the behaviours had been made public, people would not stand back and accept the death penalty as punishment. There were no victims in the crime, but "Christian".  

 

The pacific-police-state in charge of creating and maintaining the online public profile seemed to me to be poor empirical researchers. The Oregonian live profile  had "Christian" listening to heavy metal music as his preferred aesthetic choice, an alleged expert was said to have been brought in correlating heavy metal music and Fascism. Two of the many David Bowie songs that had called for my execution were heavy metal songs. I said, "Wouldn't it be better phrasing the question; why might Justin dislike heavy metal music?" The EP that my nemesis had recorded with his latest death threat wrapped up in a heavy metal song had been released in January 2017. This caused me numerous neuro-psychic complaints, as did his previous media releases, not that the true nature of the issues were reported by the Oregonian they instead sought to apply irrelevancies involving race and immigration onto me. They did say and felt the need to publish before the entire state, "Christian was concerned with circumcision". This was because David Bowie in his album Blackstar was calling for macabre and sadistic violence which involved the humiliating threat of demasculinisation. For what reason, I am still uncertain. He is a neo-feudalistic bourgeois tyrant concerned with turning human body organs into jewellery.  

 

I'd been the scapegoat Jew to David Bowie's right wing tyrant since 1999. The reason he calls for them to look at the penis in a song on the Blackstar album, "Viddy viddy at the cheena" is so that he can prove that he got his Jew. Wasn't America supposed to be a land where one could escape to and flee the persecution of old-world tyrants or was that a myth? Why might these albums trigger emotional upset and trauma in highly sensitive nervous systems that are biologically constituted to mal-react to stress? In Jeremy Christian the police-state had actually turned me into my nemesis who had sung in the Next Day Extra, "I'm just a rockstar stabbing away,” and the role he had selected to play in the movie The Hunger sees him stabbing his victims in the neck, similar to how the Oregonian lied to us that Christian had. David Bowie was what I was fighting, it was a battle between him and me, it had nothing to do with black people as the professors had guessed at distances and then lied to maintain their guess. David Bowie had performed public Fascist salutes, had been photographed and presented in the newspapers performing this symbolic gesture. A popular song of his promotes a powerful subliminal message of Fascism. The police-state insisted I was a Fascist, their perception of Fascism came down to antisemitism and racism, their professors didn't seem to understand that Fascism was a system of hierarchy and corporatism running through government, this they weren't opposed to, and I had been confused as a Fascist for simply posting a few to-the-date news articles on my Facebook page concerning the killings of Palestinian Muslim children in Gaza. "Christian" was played by a Jewish cop, in the make-believe drama he was attacking a Muslim girl. The Pacific-police-state university itself could be symbolised in relation to the scapegoat by the bundle that appears on some US coins, Mussolini had taken this symbol and named his party after it. I was the f****t to snap, it seemed. One of the professors that I spoke to seemed to have no awareness that Britain had even fought Nazism during the second world war, I said; she was incapable of profiling a British individual. One speaks to statues during these conversations, quantum solipsists, the moon is not there when you don't look is an American behaviour, unless the moon is crime and the American's are bureaucrats, then it's everywhere one doesn't look. She insisted that I was a Nazi, and of themselves that they were National Socialists. I pointed out that Nazi was an abbreviation of National Socialism and Hitler called his party "Socialist" to fool the German left. Oregon itself has had state eugenics policies since the second decade of the 20th century. Hitler was inspired into mass murdering the disabled and mentally ill by following US state policies. Oregon was said to have stopped their practice of eugenics in 1946, unfortunately for them it seems the Nazi's had given the pseudo-science a terrible reputation, but clearly away from the public gaze the politics of state eugenics continues.

 

In America one can suppose with maybe a certain degree of accuracy that the bio-ethnic white-blond-blue type votes Republican, is racist, listens to heavy metal music. I came across this same type multiples of times. This type however is not the same in British or Scandinavian countries in my interpretation. This type when I was younger and living in Yorkshire would listen to Britpop and House music. The American writers at distances couldn't have imposed this type of language onto "Christian" nor could they have published it in their police-state rag even had they the vocabulary to do so. When I said I had eclectic tastes in music this was met with a shake of the head, meaning the fake police profile of "Christian" couldn't have eclectic tastes in music, he had to fulfil the neo-liberals needs by been the clichéd bio-ethnic white-blond-blue-eyed American that they seemed to be at war with. The profile wasn't me, even if they thought it was. If they had have been able to see outside of their own presupposed biases and cultural conditioning they could have done accurate research by simply pressing "play", they would have been able to hear an eclectic range of music posted onto the online public social media platform they constantly surveyed, there were; Coldcuts, Bonobo, Amon Tobin, Mr Scruff, Unkle, DJ Rap, EMF, Ludovico Einaudi, Eric Satie, Shostakovich, Django Reinhardt. In addition there was also miscellaneous dance-electronica and African hand drumming. Just who was doing the research? They were professed "alumni" for goodness sake! Why did they need to profile an American cliché by scapegoating an immigrant? 

 

It seems to me they wanted to get rid of an immigrant from their community and their rhetoric consisted of lying that it was not themselves, but the immigrant who was anti-immigrants. They sought to trample the soul, the police would take you off, shoot you, plant a gun on you and say it was you going to attack them. Who were the "immigrants" "Christian" was alleged to be remonstrating against? Black Americans? Because black Americans would never be interpreted by a British immigrant as immigrants, but Americans. And in relation to an immigrant, I once enjoyed a half hour conversation in a US city with an Asian man from Dubai which was the closest I felt in half a decade to been back in London. I had once spent a full day working in sales in London with a man from Dubai, I was asking him what the Islamic writing meant above the shops. 

 

Been seen talking to oneself became, "Free speech or die America" as "Christian" was presented appearing in the Courthouse on the TV news. This symptom of a neuro-biological disease became conflated and confused with US right-wing policies. The disease has been thought to affect the dopaminergic system of the CNS which also seems to be involved in movement which would appear to be why one talks when one walks. The disease eventually converts to Parkinson’s with basal ganglia burn out. Speaking one's thoughts aloud does not mean however that one wants to attack people and no civilian was attacked or threatened the entire duration I lived in the US or London before that, and certainly nobody has ever been killed. The Americans assumed I wanted to harm everybody; I had been overheard using the word "Muslim" which became "he must want to harm a little innocent defenceless Muslim girl wearing a hijab". I mentioned the receptionist from the dentist's on my online social media page, they removed her from her job and had her re-assigned elsewhere, when I sat down in the university's yard to speak to a professor they had called an alarm siren and had the students evacuate the building, when the police state saw that I'd taken photographs of the Hart's at a peaceful protest and legal demonstration in Portland, they assumed I must want to harm the family and faked their deaths in the mainstream news media. They then proceeded to sabotage the family's characters because they were political activists. The state demands non-participatory, passive consumers, and obedience. It was at this protest which was the world-wide March Against Monsanto which had been on the 25th of May five years earlier to the day the police-state had purloined the initials JC from my open and public Facebook page. The day was also my father's birthday, his father; my grandfather was called James Cecil. The Portland train attack was staged on the 26th of May. In the Oregonian report they turned this demonstration against Monsanto into a right wing free speech rally and had "Christian" dressed with his pants over his trousers using the US flag as a cape, he is wearing a cyberpunk T-shirt that was later changed to say Portland Police. It is all condensed and encoded information which is the reason the live feed would have made sense to few people and would have read as gobbledygook on a literal level. With regards to the photograph at the simulation of the legal demonstration for example a cop had seen that I sported a Superman tattoo on my left shoulder, a relic from skiving a day from school as a teenager. They said I was a patriot, hence the flag-cape. I was a foreign national. They said I was a known white supremacist; I was literally on record for calling myself Blackstar. The Americans manufactured several events against black people that did not even happen at all, at all! Even since I have been back in Britain they have continued manufacturing events between "Christian" and black people, in  the court appearance video which gives the clue that the cop is now employed as a prison snitch. This all started when the obese female professor overheard me using the word "Muslim" and rushed in supposing this meant black people, presumably America's most dominant Muslim group. I was talking about a British born Pakistani Muslim from a conversation remembered from 2003. The conversation had been stimulated by having watched the movie Warcraft which I had rented the day before from the Red-Box. The conversation I was reminiscing was actually in part included in a scene from that movie. My conversation did not involve black people at all, at all. Nothing to do with it. People seem to have a tendency to transpose their immediate environments onto all other environments and onto language. If I supported and advocated racist policies then I would do so openly. The police-state during their constant snooping of my social-media accounts cannot have seen right-wing groups and parties, shared or re-tweeted. I have never "liked" or followed the BNP, UKIP, BF or EDL. I have never posted from right-wing British newspapers, the articles going back to 2012 that I have posted have been largely from the liberal-left British newspaper, The Guardian.

 

What also seems shoddy research to me, considering the university consists of professors, doctors and students is that the Oregonian live using its constitutional right of free speech to publish lies reported that "Christian" had spent years of his life behind bars in prison. The professor that I spoke to insisted that she believed that I had been in prison. I had posted the police records check for immigration approval onto my online public Facebook page several months earlier to settle any doubts they may have had. This should have reinforced default knowledge but instead the police records check was however entirely rejected, they believed it was fraudulent. For years I just naturally took it for granted that with them been professors they would just know one couldn't emigrate without police approval. It seems the entire facility of this university had no knowledge of this and instead of been stimulated by my posting of the police records check into researching with their own government, or doing a simple online google search which would have yielded intelligible results, they hassled Streatham police station in South London, but only after I had mentioned the station online. They were probably looking for unsolved crimes, they had attempted to put one onto me concerning a stabbing incident at Voodoo donuts after I had posted a photograph of the store's Voodoo donuts sign. Over the top, hyper-hysterical paranoid responses. They thought I must be the retard with Down's Syndrome.

 

They said in the Oregonian live that store clerks at Powell's bookstore thought I was "weird" and "strange", I never talked to anybody at Powell's bookstore, I simply wasn't known to any of the store clerks there, I browsed their shelves maybe twice a year, I queued up in a line of 5-7 people, bought a few publications and went on my way. This probably wasn't therefore Powell's in their report, but like how "Norway" had been used as analogous encryption code and a substituted metaphor for the North of England it was probably Phresh Cannabis where I would buy my daily gram of flower from. The staff at Phresh Cannabis would check my Facebook page everyday as they would do in the other local stores and what they would find was that my posts were correlating with the mainstream news media they would see on their TV screens on an evening. This may well appear "weird" and "strange" to people, it was "weird" and "strange" to me too. I was polite and courteous, but didn't talk to them extensively, a lot of complex goings-on were happening in my personal background. Why were the police in uniform going around and bothering the people I would regularly see anyway? This generates its own transactional dynamic and subset of responses. Leading questions yield led answers. The police also manufactured an event with the black budtender at this store that had not even happened. This too was "weird" and "strange" to me. The police thought consequently after I'd decoded their Oregonian live metaphorical mishmosh and posted about it online that I really would for real want to harm the man and as I walked to an alternative store, they rushed off down to Phresh Cannabis in their police cars.

 

Pacific police state were perpetually bothering me, hassling and annoying. On buses I would have students calling out and insulting me and after I moved over 12 miles away to a different town they would have students following me home. When I said online that "I always become Muslim when I see drunks," they had a student singing drunken songs in Arabic on the other side of the garden fence. Previously when I lived next door to the university they had included my house number into the Jeremy Christian report wrapped up in violent language which seemed totally reckless, mean, and irresponsible. After I moved to Aloha they included in their police state live feed "he can often be found on North Lombard". This was where I would do my grocery shopping and where I would visit Beaverton library where I would sit for hours working on my novel. This was highly dangerous. The police state also felt the need to publicly print that I hadn't gone to a course to help me look for work, the unopened envelope I'd thrown in a top draw and forgotten about, I had already found a job. They printed, "Christian is now concerned with whether he will be able to get a job now he has a criminal record". What I was actually concerned with was making enough money to get the hell away from this insane totalitarian country. 

 

The word democracy comes from the Greek and means ruled by the people. This means that the Democrats can only have the legitimacy to lie and to manipulate the public from that public who they lie and manipulate to. Casting a vote to be lied to through the media would be casting a vote to be made stupid, nobody would do it. The Democrats do not have legitimacy and cannot assume it.  




© 2019 Jostein Kasse


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on March 23, 2019
Last Updated on May 14, 2019
Tags: Jeremy Christian, Portland train attack, Oregon, Oregonian, Pacific University, media, hoaxes


Author

Jostein Kasse
Jostein Kasse

United Kingdom



Writing
Hulk Hulk

A Chapter by Jostein Kasse