Mr.Pervelle and Roger...

Mr.Pervelle and Roger...

A Chapter by Violette
"

Wow... this chapter is so... so... well, y'know.

"

The man who she did the flamingo with asked her if she would like to join his dancing class. She was very happy, and screamed with excitement. He told her he would pay her for all her work, and she could live with the other girls in the w***e house. The only upset person was Roger, who the man said he could “help” on bubble bath nights. The man, Mr.Pervelle, accepted his offer. His wife didn’t know about his business, though, so he hushed them up about that. Roger and Mary went to the w***e house first thing in the morning. Mary brought her mini maltase, Shmellow there. Shmellow was also in the business for male dogs. Mary ran into the house to socialize with other human toys. They all appreciated her offer, though they ripped her thong in the process.
“so come now, let me show you your new bedroom which you can make pretty through money you earn” mr. Pervelle said.
He led her up a winding staircase into a gorgeous room with a huge bed. When they got there, he winked at her and started to unzip his pants. She generously helped and untied her jacket. He then felt her up, and she groaned. Really enjoying that, he tore the shirt off of her and flung her onto the bed, then leaped in after her. Mr. Pervelle fumbled with her bra strap. Since he couldn’t get it untied, mary untied it for him. Then they did it like animals.
“Lighter! Oh…!” she moaned, then screamed when he plunged in harder. “Stop! Stop!”
He didn’t stop. She screamed so hard that he gave her a pill to put her to sleep. He pumped so hard he was like an oil drill put on the hardest. Mary paled, and her hands became limp by her sides as Mr.Pervelle moaned and groaned while he raped her.
Eventually, he became exhausted, and laid down beside her frail, naked body in sleep. When he awoke, she lied beside him, as white as his new shirt.
It was bubble bath day. Roger came in, with his pink bath sponge. He saw his unconscious girlfriend lying beside Mr.Pervelle. He ran and hugged her. Knowing what Mr.Pervelle had done, he looked at him in anguish and regret. But he couldn’t blame him; it was Mary’s fault, for agreeing and deceiving him. He felt betrayed.
“Why isn’t she conscious? How do you make her wanna do it?” asked Mr.Pervelle, suddenly up and awake, looking Roger straight in the eye.
“That’s a secret for girls only. They come at least twice a day, to know my dirty little secret.” Roger replied mysteriously.
So Mr.Pervelle, who wanted this secret real badly, went into disguise as a girl to find out Rogers secret. He applied a very convincing makeover, with eye shadow and all the works. The blond wig he put on was realistic, cut to a bob with a curl hanging down the side of his face. The maid’s uniform was hanging by a doorway, so he slipped it on with a pair of fishnet stockings. Then, he went to find Roger.
“Hi, Roger.” Mr.Pervelle winked alluringly. “Looking good.”
Roger was mystified. This was the most beautiful girl he’d ever seen in his life.
“How do you know my name?” He asked accusingly.
Mr. Perevelle batted his mascara smothered eyelashes. “I’ve been watching you…”
Roger couldn’t hold keep it any longer. He whispered his secret into Mr.Pervelle’s ears. Then slowly he kissed him passionately.
 



© 2009 Violette


Author's Note

Violette
yeah...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on June 14, 2009


Author

Violette
Violette

I won't say! You'll stalk me! In CA, of course, like 45 minutes from San Fransisco...~*, CA



About
Uuummm..... well, I like parakeets... I'm pretty young. Not a proffesianal writer or anything. Not even close. But sometimes I get this awsome plot idea, write a few pages, then abandon it. Ha. I've .. more..

Writing
Cut Cut

A Story by Violette


Wazoozzle Wazoozzle

A Poem by Violette