[untitled]

[untitled]

A Chapter by Violette

William’s black Ferrari slid up in front of Mary. He opened the door and stepped outside.
“Mary, are you okay?” He asked anxiously, looking her over. “You look like a mess.”
“Yes, I’m fine.” She answered carefully. “I just… um… fell down some stairs.”
Suddenly, William grabbed her hand and held it up to his face. Mary winced. On her palm was a long, bleeding gash she had gotten from a broken shard of a glass bottle. William gently wiped the blood off on his shirt hem and stroked her fingers for a moment, before dropping her hand like a hot coal.
“I…I shouldn’t have done that.” He said coldly, and then entered the car. “Get in the back, Mary”
She didn’t say anything, but just got inside and buckled up. William and she were never meant to be, but Mary couldn’t deny her feelings for him. If only Victoria wasn’t in the picture. Then, maybe she would have had a chance.
When they got home, Victoria was waiting in the drive way. With her hands on her hips, she glared at Mary and then sneered when she saw her sad expression. As soon as William got out, she ran to him, and wrapped her arms around him, pecking his cheek.
“Well, Mary, looks like you’ve been busy.” Victoria said innocently, her arms still around William.
William loosened his hold. “She just fell down some stairs, sweetheart.”
Mary was surprised. He had said something in defense to her. Victoria was surprised, too, her thin eyebrows in an arch.



© 2009 Violette


Author's Note

Violette
I wrote this whole part, lol.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on June 14, 2009


Author

Violette
Violette

I won't say! You'll stalk me! In CA, of course, like 45 minutes from San Fransisco...~*, CA



About
Uuummm..... well, I like parakeets... I'm pretty young. Not a proffesianal writer or anything. Not even close. But sometimes I get this awsome plot idea, write a few pages, then abandon it. Ha. I've .. more..

Writing
Cut Cut

A Story by Violette


Wazoozzle Wazoozzle

A Poem by Violette