Jealous Much?

Jealous Much?

A Chapter by Violette
"

mwa ha ha ha ha ah aha ah ah aha aha...*cough*

"

Hey, Victoria.” Mary said in a friendly voice, though she really didn’t like Victoria. “ What are you doing up here?”
“Nothing.” She sneered, putting her hands on her hips. “Jus warning you to stay away from William. He’s mine, so don’t you be getting any ideas, w***e.”
For a moment Mary thought Victoria knew. “I wasn’t even thinking about him in that way.” She lied. “Until you came in and gave me the idea.”
With that, she shoved Victoria out the door and looked it behind her. Mary went downstairs, and called her friend from the w***e house. She knew she had to watch what she said, since no one knew who she really was.
Mr. Pervelle answered. “Mr.Pervelle speaking. This is the pleasure ware house were all your dreams come true!”
Mary tried to disguise her voice. “Hello. May I please talk with Ashley? I, uh, have an appointment with her.” She said gruffly.
Even though she tried, he knew that it was her.
“Mary, where are you?” He yelled into the phone. “I know you were mad about what you saw, but you need to come back! All the men you had appointments with will want their money back!”
‘No, I’m not ever coming back! And tell Roger he can screw you as much as he wants, that b*****d!” She screamed, and then slammed down the phone.
Just then, she heard someone in the room behind her. She whirled around to face William.
“Are you okay?” He asked gently, looking at her with concern. “That conversation sounded serious.”
Mary’s heart sighed. “It’s okay, William. Everything then is behind me now.”
Mary moved closer to him, practically to kissing space. He moved closer, too.
“William!” Screamed Victoria, appearing madly behind him. “How dare you! I knew that trash was no good! Now you’re – we’re-” she started to fake cry, but William took it literally.
He went to her and kissed her, and held her hands. “You know I wouldn’t date her over you. You’re the love my life, and someday you will be my wife.” Said William.
“Oh, my god. Are you saying what I think?” Victoria clapped her hands together and squealed. “Yes oh yes oh yes, I will marry you!”
William looked surprised, but then became satisfied. Mary smiled, too, and moved away from the newly engaged couple. She couldn’t help but feel jealous; William was the first guy she’d ever really liked, even more then Roger.
“Congratulations, Victoria.” She smiled faintly. “You too, William.”
Mary ran out of the room, before she could cry while Victoria smirked at her. William watched Mary in away he never watched a girl before. He saw her in a way of beauty, but he didn’t feel anything for her. When Victoria saw him watching her, she hugged him and caressed his hand. She didn’t want to share him with anyone, especially with a w***e like Mary.
In her room, Mary sobbed on her bed, hating Victoria and thinking of William fondly. She knew she shouldn’t feel what she did for him, a engaged man, but it was impossible not to.
He was also nine years older than her. She was an immature w***e, while he, a man of thirty, a man of business and Ferrari. To make herself feel better, she went to the mall to go to buy thongs. When she saw them, they weren’t as special as they used to be. She bought regular undies, and a pair of tights for her skirt. Not see through tights or fishnet stockings, though, but solid color cream and peach ones. She felt better after that, and bought some jeans and long sleeved shirts, too. Mary went home and noticed Victoria was not home. She ran to William.
“Hey there. Congratulations on getting engaged. She is really, really lucky.” Sniffed Mary.
 



© 2009 Violette


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on June 14, 2009


Author

Violette
Violette

I won't say! You'll stalk me! In CA, of course, like 45 minutes from San Fransisco...~*, CA



About
Uuummm..... well, I like parakeets... I'm pretty young. Not a proffesianal writer or anything. Not even close. But sometimes I get this awsome plot idea, write a few pages, then abandon it. Ha. I've .. more..

Writing
Cut Cut

A Story by Violette


Wazoozzle Wazoozzle

A Poem by Violette