in a daze / part one

in a daze / part one

A Chapter by kite kid
"

isaac finds out that he somewhere being held by a guerilla type individual and also being told of what the rules and room are about.

"
"nice deal. you're one of the lucky few thats going to be in the new program. Mister Isaac."
these were the words told to me by some thug looking gorilla. with my head about to explode from the party from last night and then seeing this branded freak telling me that im one of the few lucky people because of what? but i didn't notice anything around me or was it that i didn't care because i was just trying to get this F#####g hangover done with. but most of the things i did notice was how this gorilla thug had a scarred face, messed up teeth,( actually i think one of the tooths were 5 cm taller than the rest and when he stopped talking that tooth would rest on the outside of his lip.)red eyes, and maybe just maybe a mole on the center of his forehead. i could tell he was insecure about people looking at that perfectly centered mole on his forehead. so he grabs my collar of my coat and yanks me to him. with all my strength i couldn't get this god damn yard ape off me. for that second i wished i could run because he opened his mouth and said quietly in my ear (lovingly almost) .
thug gorilla "from now on you'll be signed to a room for six months and you being the sinner you are have to survive with only a days worth of food. know if you can survive until then, you will be granted a plea deal to the boss personally. and if  i were you i would be looking overjoyed because of this new program does not torture you physically but mentally. with my  first experience being nothing other than pure hell and nothing else but after that i got my job here to tell sinner like you what's gonna happen to you suckers. but anything can happen so good luck trying out the new program issac"
after that he knocked me out like a baby in a boxing ring. 
i awake feeling in a daze, feeling thirsty, and the overwhelming urge to throw up. but the surprise of where i was was too overtaking of my mind. it was like a cheap a## motel from the 80s, were throwing up would actually make the walls look better with the goddamn colors of orange and pink. i see no windows, no door other than the bathroom door, and there's water dripping ( or something, like a brown-ish color to it) from the ceiling to make puddles on the carpet. other then that i see that the t.v screen is broken and the bed has a brown line almost dividing the bed.then feeling the urge to throw up after see a cockroach go up my shirt, i run to the bathroom.
after throwing up most of my body mass i found myself looking in the mirror, looking withdrawn and crushed by the reality i was in.noticing the mirror in the restroom was cracking and my reflection warped like my feelings of dying in this living hell of a motel room.the tiled sink felt like brittle and the floor a dull red covering the white base of the floor.
i advance forward to the bed where i see fridge, i rush to get drinkable water and food. but all hope is lost after seeing that their were only 5 cliff bars and 24 oz water bottle. now only contemplating my life and how i got in this situation i turn around to the bed where i would like to think that i don't see a brown stroke of something dividing the bed. overall i decided to play this game of death, so i crawl in a fetal position and fall to sleep.


© 2015 kite kid


Author's Note

kite kid
please point out any imperfections.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I believe you meant gorilla.
But other than that, this is a very intriguing story. I really like where the story is headed and I think you did a terrific job in pulling the reader in.
Bravo!

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 20, 2015
Last Updated on February 1, 2015
Tags: sarcastic, psychological, and peachy


Author

kite kid
kite kid

seattle, WA



About
so basically, 1. Im selfish 2. really content with my surroundings. 3. love catcher in the rye maybe because i view myself as not really optimistic person. 4. i like to lie 5. i like writing an.. more..

Writing