awaiting time/ part 3

awaiting time/ part 3

A Chapter by kite kid
"

isaac uncovers something and he dwells on what happend to him.

"
eyes (blues), skin (white), weight (165), age (27), and hair color (dark). all the features of me are basic and plain. nevertheless i had one defining feature and it was nails. polish, crisp and full of life ( i sound like a 60 year old, just then hitting my mid life crisis), those were the nails i sculpted for years upon years. i used to have a problem biting my nails, because of being nervous, tired,angry,and or plain bored.  i stopped after high school when  my fellow classmates found me at my desk chipping away at my fingernails then being called a few things after words. but since i got to this motel room i been scratching the walls like a wild dogs, with my fingernails being sanded off by the cheap a*s wall paper.
merely out of thought and or my blood drench fingernails, i was reminded of my past dealings of denial. where i would refuse all truths and conclusion by close family,friends,and my shadow. always turning to the blink of an eye to see who or what was hiding behind that bewitched shadow of mine. dullness of that life, the non fulling dreams of what could be deemed as only entertaining day dreams.furthermore, the denial only led me straight to that party that followed to me being in this room. give and take that the balance of this forsaken room. the room will wait until i brake, or until i solve a way out and i think my fingernails the key.
to think that my perfect fingernails would even scratch  a sliver of wallpapers. looking hard and only picking pieces of wallpaper from the edges of the surfaces. with my blood already scratching  and sticking to the walls i could only tell that underneath the wallpaper was  a white base with some small black patches of something. so i keep at it, thinking of my every breath and droplet of blood that came out of me to never come back to me. i tear i big chunk of wallpaper off, probably 4 by 4, just enough wallpaper to see the front cover of a newspaper.   in big letters that says"WHO ARE AMONG US" with a picture on the side showing women, men, children, and old. but looking closely i could tell that the street they were walking on was wall street with different races and ages, with only a few that would be seen as rich or poor by their clothes.
the column was hard to decipher but with some smarts and a high school diploma anyone could get the sum of it.  "america new generation could be the last" and "rebellion across the east coast and many died because of it." but when i reach the last part of it, i saw then that it was dated  June 10 2019. feeling of confusion and dread swept over me, with this feeling only fueling my resolve to uncover more of the truth i go head deep to get out all the s****y wallpaper from the wall. with less and less of my fingernails bleeding and more wallpaper falling to the wet carpet. i find myself looking at one of the puddles, seeing my reflection across the gray water.  like a moth to light, my mind fogged and i get up from my knees. 
walking slowly down to the closest puddle, i fell to my hands and knees. then i fall into the puddle and see the water swirl inwards and i close my eyes to fall in the mindless drift of the puddle.


© 2015 kite kid


Author's Note

kite kid
anything would be great.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on February 2, 2015
Last Updated on February 10, 2015
Tags: peachy


Author

kite kid
kite kid

seattle, WA



About
so basically, 1. Im selfish 2. really content with my surroundings. 3. love catcher in the rye maybe because i view myself as not really optimistic person. 4. i like to lie 5. i like writing an.. more..

Writing