Satisfaction and Despair / part two

Satisfaction and Despair / part two

A Chapter by kite kid
"

isaac finds some form of freedom and hell. also he gains a valued guide.

"
i stare down to the floor where i feel the depth of my present state. only have one word to describe it.
Crap!
but that doesn't change anything. the carpet is a slight gray to it and i reach down to feel the fabric. the texture was like tree bark with a stale up right string of the carpet standing up. all alone and different from the rest of the strings of carpets, never to be included in any carpet games with all the rest of the little carpets strings. but like the earth, the carpet was mostly the majority of puddles, if only i got the hell out of here i would go to church, give money to the poor, and i would even stop taking my wife for granted. 

the puddle beside the bed was like looking into a mirror without a clear reflection of ones eyes. but the puddle did more than that, it was looking at me with my reflection like it was alive. now wondering if i should take it easy before i die from stress. i get up from the bed and try and see if the t.v was even going to grace me with some kind of crap to keep me from looking at myself. i get the remote and i see that the buttons were all pushed to the brink of existence, with the words already smudged away ( the remote) with the last guy probably thinking it was fun to break stuff. so i get up to the t.v and yet again i notice that the screen is broken but anything's better than waiting and starving for 6 months in this sh*T room.then i go to the  dials on the t.v and something actually responds, the screen buzzes on, with the entense safition i got some where in this room. the t.v shows a black and white picture of a sign saying " sorry valued sinner but are broadcasting is being disturbed by the screams of the tortured." now i know why  the last guy went crazy in this room.

i leave the t.v on for the hope that maybe some crap could show up and give me some time to kill. but then the unbearables sound of the buzzing from the t.v came and my ears almost about to explode i run to the t.v to shut it off but when i pushed the power button, it didn't respond. i just thought of turning it off but the television wouldn't respond, so i scream, kicked, hit until my knuckles and feet were almost bloody. feeling like i was set free from my cage like a tiger eating its first pray. just the thrill, excitement  and the room went numb by this feeling of rage and aggression almost making me forget the stitution i'm in. but then he talked for the first time.

" that how they make demons, you're just a piece of coal and if the demons put enough pressure on you, they will gain one of most tantalizing jewels ever forged by mans own madness. thats what you are isaac, nothing but an object being ripped apart for someone to look at."

this man was abraham, a man who was old and wise but never gave a straight answer.abraham was the man who shared the same fate as me and luckily the same wall. he was in the next room over, later on we became friends and supporters of each others survival. but he also became my teacher, he told me how to get out of this hell hole by facing my sins through murky waters.


© 2015 kite kid


Author's Note

kite kid
please comment on any imperfections.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

"now know why the last guy went crazy in the room." Needs an 'I' between now and know
situation is spelled wrong

But again, nice job. The puddle scene reminded me of Walden and the obsession with the pond/mirror allusion. Still intrigued, still excited. Very nice job

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 20, 2015
Last Updated on February 3, 2015
Tags: sarcastic, psychological, and peachy


Author

kite kid
kite kid

seattle, WA



About
so basically, 1. Im selfish 2. really content with my surroundings. 3. love catcher in the rye maybe because i view myself as not really optimistic person. 4. i like to lie 5. i like writing an.. more..

Writing