Chapter 11 i think i really need to stop loosing track of where i am

Chapter 11 i think i really need to stop loosing track of where i am

A Chapter by Jules
"

a proper date this time... well almost!

"

~

Melody woke up slowly, feeling like she had slept for a year. It was so comfy where she was nestled up under cosy duvets against a warm firm body. A warm firm body? Melody sat up startled. Why was she naked except for her underwear? Flashes of last night came back to her. Dinner with Aidan. Falling asleep in the car. Being carried up the stairs. Being placed on the bed. Her asking Aidan to stay. Being undressed. And then nothing. She didn’t think they had had sex. Surely she’d have remembered? Be able to feel something? But then she had had rather a lot to drink in the end last night. The whole idea of loosing her virginity and not remembering it overwhelmed her and she crawled away from Aidan to the opposite side of the bed. If she left the room she might see Dougie or Ginny and she couldn’t face them like this. Tears streamed down her face and she curled up in the corner of the bed, shivering. The duvet settled around her and looking up, blinking away the tears, she saw Aidan sat looking at her concerned.

“What’s wrong babes?” he asked pulling her to him and hugging her tightly.

“Did we…? Did we…?” she hiccupped between tears.

“No!” he replied realising what she meant. “We haven’t even kissed yet. In a rush are you?” he asked trying to get a smile out of her.

“No,” she said smiling weakly. Aidan stared into her swimming blue eyes and Melody stared back. “I want to remember every single moment.”

“Really?” Aidan stared at her surprised. “Good because I haven’t even really asked you out yet I just made you go out so I’m not sure if that counts. Will you be my girl friend?”

“Yes,” she smiled shyly at him.

“Good, because then I can do this,” he replied kissing her softly on the lips. It sank in slowly with Melody and just as they were sat in each others arms beginning to kiss fervently, the door slammed open. They sprang apart like they had been electrocuted.

“I saw that,” declared Ginny. “Finally, I KNEW you liked each other.” She babbled on excitedly.

“What did I tell you about coming in with out knocking?” Aidan shouted at her. Ginny just grinned at him and disappeared out the door closing it behind her.

“Remind me to put a sign up next time we need some privacy.” Aidan told Melody kissing her nose and wiping away some of her stray tears with the back of his hand carefully. She laughed her smile bright and true.

“So Mr French, where are you taking me for our first date?”

“Ice skating,” he declared and Melody blanched.

“But you know I can’t…” Aidan placed a hand over her mouth.

“Yes you can, you have me. Now get dressed before I ravish you, then we’re moving house.” He smiled cheekily at her and pushed her gently of the bed. She squealed as she hit the floor, sticking her tongue out at him. Then she grabbed last night’s clothes and disappeared into his en-suite to shower and dress.

Aidan watched her go a relaxed, happy smile on his face. Somehow he had just got the girl of his dreams- whom he didn’t even realise he had dreamt of. Nothing could this dream.

~

They planned their date for Sunday, using Aidan's hockey playing as an advantage as there would be no-one there except for them because the manager would let them in on the day it was closed. The four of them spent Saturday packing Melody’s things into the back of Aidan's car. Ginny ran around hyper all day, saying she was finally getting a sister.

“No pressure then,” Aidan muttered to Melody but she just laughed and gave Ginny a hug.

As they unpacked her things in Aidan's room he made absolutely sure the younger two understood he and Melody would not be sleeping together. But Dougie just muttered ‘yeah right’ and Ginny started giggling hysterically again. Aidan scowled at them. Melody placed a calming hand on his arm and told him,

“Let them be. Besides how long do you think that’s going to be true? A couple of months at most, then who knows? Also they’re both grown ups now even if you don’t think so.”

Everyone was happy and smiling though when they sat down for dinner that night and slept well that night.

~

Aidan woke up early Sunday morning feeling as excited and nervous as a young teenager on his first ever date with a girl. He made pancakes with blueberries and cream and poured a large glass of cold orange juice and took it all up to Melody on a tray.

She smiled at him sleepily when he woke her with breakfast and gave him a morning hiss. They chatted comfortably as they ate together, before getting ready for going skating and then out for dinner.

Aidan held the front door open for Melody to leave but she didn’t leave, just stared out.

“Hello,” came a deep voice from around the corner, Aidan stuck his head around the door. “Aidan I heard you have been looking for me.”

“Dad.”



© 2009 Jules


Author's Note

Jules
just be honest and tell me what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on September 10, 2009


Author

Jules
Jules

wouldn't you like to know!



About
Hi I'm Jules! i am 19 and have writen seriously since about senior school. i will read literally anything although not erotica and i'm not big on poetry :S i love romance stories and am a sucker f.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Jules


Part 1 Part 1

A Chapter by Jules


Part 2 Part 2

A Chapter by Jules