chapter Five and Six

chapter Five and Six

A Chapter by Mskendra Renee
"

The birth of something new.

"

Chapter Five

 

"Ahh, please what’s happening? Let me go!" A woman carried through a door screams.

Aurora had gotten use to the screams as they had brought in women in the time she had been there. She had tried escaping again but they kept her heavily sedated to where she could barely move, so it would be impossible for her to try and escape. She was not certain, but she was sure she had only been there for a couple of weeks. Her belly was growing big as she lay strapped to the white cotton bed. Time after time, Dr. Newmon would come in with other doctors and give her injections. She screamed and jerked in pain as her body would react to the liquid as if it were poison.

The Glass door opens as Mr. Newmon, Sarah and two other men enter with her injections. The doctor pulls up a chair next to her and takes her heart rate.

" How are you feeling today?" He asks as he opens her eyes.

" Get your f*****g hands off of me." She says snapping her jaws at him.

They talked to her as if she were not aware of what was happening to her. She was so angry at herself for not seeing what was right in front of her. Back when she was laying in the hospital bed and Dr. Newmon and his evil henchmen Sarah came in, she should have gone with her instincts and ran; however, she did not, and she had been paying the price ever since. He takes her arm as he gives her the first injection, but she does not feel what she did before. All she felt was the pain of the needle as it pierced through her skin to her vein. The evil doctors and the others did not have the confused look as she did, it is like they knew she would not have any reaction. He inserts another and then another and then they all step back.

" Ahhh!" She screams.

 

Looking at her arm, she sees something black travel up her arm down her neck and chest. The black substance divides like an umbrella over her entire stomach. She jerks in pain screaming as she feels her baby kicking hard to get out. They just watch and take notes as her body violently thrust up and down. Her chest jerks forward lifting her from the bed with her head going back. Her arms twist behind as her restraints tighten around her wrist. Causing everyone to jump back but Dr. Newmon, as he was relishing in her pain.  Her eyes turn white as branch like black veins come from her eyes. She drops back onto the bed screaming and snarling as she breaks one of the straps, slashing at him and cutting his arm, revealing her claws. He gets back as the two men run to her holding her down as Sarah tases her without any emotion in her face. Aurora shakes and grips the bed as she feels the volts travel through her body feeling every pulse. She continues as the men put on rubber gloves tightening her restraints. After they move away, she removes the taser. Drenched in sweat, she grasps for air as she calms down.

" What was that?" She asks in between breaths.

" A stronger dose of your injections, and your last. It seems like the child is developing quickly so we must keep up. You and the others are due for birth in as little as two weeks." He laughs as another nurse comes in wrapping and treating his hand.

" What are you doing with those women back there?" She says weakly.

"They're like you Aurora. Soon they will be in the same glass rooms as the women beside you, if they make it. We give them mostly the same injections as you but just stronger, so they have died and the others are not looking too good, but that is the best thing about science, you get to keep trying.” He says laughing, coming next to her again and sitting down.

 

" How long have we been here?" She yells at him.

" Oh, I see well, you’ve all have been here maybe of 6 months. You have all developed faster than we thought, you the most. I believe yours will be my best test subject.”

 

“How can you do this, why? Please do not hurt my baby.”

 

“Because I can and someone has too, and not to burst your bubble even more but that is my baby. I mean yes, I let you have your little music box and sing to the thing, but do not think it is yours because it will just be worst with what happens next.”

 

“And what happens next?” She says with a growl.

 

He just smiles at her and hands her the box. He and the men leave the room shutting the door.

 

Sarah sits down in the chair. Mr. Newmon and his man go to each room giving the other women the similar injections. They all swear and threaten him as they too jerk and scream. He had not waited long to get the other women and to make improvements in his results, but Auroras unborn seemed to be the most powerful and promising in comparison to the rest. Which is why he had to keep Aurora and the other test subject separate.

" I told you that your baby is special just like the other woman. Your baby will not grow like other children or function as so. Do you want to know the sex of the baby?" She asks humming along with the song.

 

 

" Go to hell!" She barks turning her head away and shutting the box.

 

" You’re having a baby boy." She says stroking Aurora’s hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter Six

 

It had only been two weeks later that she was now nine months pregnant, and she lay on a soft hospital bed taking deep breaths. They had just finished taking her heartbeat and telling her about focusing on her breathing. Not knowing what was going to happen to her baby after she brought him in to the world, she was terrified.

 

“Well Aurora, it’s time." Informed Dr. Newmon as he enters the room with a nurse. It felt like she was being torn apart from the inside, the pain was excruciating to say the least. She pushed and pushed until hours later she finally delivered her baby. She lay hearing the screams of women as they did the same.

 

“I thought you said my baby was a boy, he doesn't look like a boy or a girl." She groaned as she looks at what is in the doctors’ arms. The baby had miniature claws coming from its fingers. Eyes that were black as night, and its feet seemed as if fragmented and its breathing hollow. With no visibility of the sex of the baby.

 

“It’s better." He congratulated, holding the baby up and taking in every detail. “The species are from you and you dead husband yes but with our changes. It is fascinating that it has nothing so we cannot give it a gender yet. That will happen when it gets old enough to even know what that means.”

 

“Can I, can I hold him please?" She pleas extending her now skeletal arms. He places the baby in her arms then goes over to the nurse and they talk.

 

" Are the others done?"

" There are three women still in labor." Sarah says writing on her clipboard.

  All her pain, stilled, as soon as she touched him, he stopped crying. It was like he knew Aurora was his mother as he smiled and placed his hand on her cheek. She had always desired a son and he was beautiful, no matter what those monsters had done to him. Looking into his eyes they abruptly turn brown and the claws in his hands were gone and his legs looked ordinary, and he formed into what you would consider a newborn baby boy.

 

"Now what shall I call my fine-looking baby boy? Mm, (she laughs) I know, Michael, do you like that name?" He makes a sound which she takes as a yes. She gets closer to him. “I never knew my parents and I am sorry you will not get to know me. I will always be with you and leave you something my parents left me. I want you to use it as strength to get out of here no matter what. You and all the other children get away from here and raise families of your own. Even if you do not have children, I want you to be free. No matter what.” She presses her head against his. Some how she knew he could understand her and that one day he would get away even if she was not going to be able to see it. She would do what she could to stay with him, but she knew there was no real reason for her to stay. In the last week of her pregnancy, her baby had eaten from her body. It was not his fault. He was only an innocent baby and who knows what they had done or planned to do to him.

She snuggles him against her, giving him so many tender kisses, she loses count. The nurse stops talking with the doctor and by force takes the baby from Auroras’ arms.

 

“No, no, let me hold him some more, where are you going! You b***h! Give him back to me! Stop!" She hollered as she tries to get up and take back her baby as Michael cries.

 

 

“Just relax, you can go downstairs and take a shower then we'll take you to your baby.”  Dr. Newmon explains as he places his hand on her shoulder stopping her from lashing out at Sarah as she leaves the room with her son.

 

She agrees and two guards come in and take her downstairs to the first floor. She had never been downstairs and as she left the staircase and into this room she realized why. It was dissimilar than any other place in the building she had gone. It was unfriendly and murky with a large cage, the cage had a small, soggy, old, shredded bed. The floor of the cage was dirty and black, but the opening of the cage had the same key card system that her room had. It smelled like rotten flesh, vomit, and feces. They went through another door and Aurora turned trying to get away. There was no bathtub or clothes, it was a room with dead bodies piled up on sides of the wall. She recognizes the faces, as they were the women that did not make it through the experiments. At the end of the room was a huge furnace and a man with a black mask and leather apron inserting coal. The men turned her around and held her in place as she watched the man in black lift a dead body onto a hook. He presses a button on the wall, and she watches as the body moves through a hole in the wall. She could hear the bones and organs being torn apart, while blood and meat gushed from another hole on the opposite side. She throws up onto the floor, believing they are going to do the same with her.

 

"Oh, no we wouldn't do this to you ma'am. Are you amazed? The entire time you have been here, they have been giving you human meat. It was for your baby's progression ... you know they are going to give it the same?" He mocks as she screams and tries fighting them but one of the men tases her.

 

She cries again, realizing she had been eating human meat, she throws up again still struggling to get loose as a man strikes her in the head.

 

“Now you just calm down, we have something else for you.” The man implies as he takes her head and positions it in the direction of the furnace. He then secures the door as she squeals for somebody to help her.




© 2023 Mskendra Renee


Author's Note

Mskendra Renee
ignore grammar problems lol

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really liked this it held my interest from start to finish... you have me hooked.. make sure To message me when you write more!
I now want to know the link between the boy in the opening scene and the girl!!


This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


Mskendra Renee

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much and i will definitely do that .:-)
sereenaoutloud

8 Years Ago

it was really good girlie... i am so glad you shared it with me! :)
I really can't give an opinion on this. I read both parts and couldn't tell where the first part linked to the second part. But you would transition this for a movie, of course.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mskendra Renee

8 Years Ago

Yes when I transition this into a movie it'll be a little more easier to connect . But part four of .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

328 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 1, 2015
Last Updated on December 7, 2023
Tags: murder, killer, death, family, creatures


Author

Mskendra Renee
Mskendra Renee

Gainesville, FL



About
I am fun lol that's pretty much it but i would love everyone's opinion please don't hold back! Constructive criticism is OK in my book don't sugar anything . I want to read all of your opinions and I .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Mskendra Renee