chapter 7

chapter 7

A Chapter by lilyluvsulots

What time is it. Lily thought. She lightly pulled her self up. She nearly screamed. She was in the back of a car. She looked out side. Everything was speeding away quickly. Then she woke up. She rolled as best she could in Nate's arms. She gasped silently as she saw victors face in her room across the yard into her window Victor looked sad. Scared even. Why lily thought. Then she thought he might see her and panicked. The lily realized that she could barely see him in the crack between the wall and the curtain. Lily looked at the clock. 7:00 am. "I should get going." Lily murmured. She got up walked thought the house when she got punched in the face. She felt the attacker on her back shoving her face into the carpet. She then heard the sly voice of Nate's bitchy sister.

"What are you doing here. You sly seductive w***e. You cant just have my brother wrapped around your dirty little fingers anymore." Nelly dragged her fake nails deep into Lily's arm.

"Get off of me you cow." Lily jumped up quickly. She spun around and used a perfect  short fighting kick. She had picked up a few things from her cousins. Tyler and Cinnamon. She got slapped hard across the face. Lily then twisted sharply and kicked Nelly full on in the face. Nelly fell. Lily walked away. She found the basement door. She ran thought the basement to the basement doors that led outside. She the ran to her back door and tried to open it. Locked. She got on the fire escape ladder and climbed up to her locked window. She knocked loudly. Victor flew out of his chair.

"You look pretty beaten up." Victor said as he pulled lily into the room the into a tight hug. "Where did you come from?"

"Nate's" Lily said shrugging.

"Did he hurt you? Well of coarse he hurt you look at you. This probably just happened huh. You tried to leave and he attacked you and he lied to the police. I'm gonna kill him."



"Nate didn't do this Nelly did. I don't know about any police really. We just slept for well ever and talked a little but i was really stressed from today. So i was tired so i just slept for well ever."

"I love you" Victor said to lily.

"What"


"I love you. I know you don't think you love me but you do i know you do find it in your heart." Victor kissed lily ever so lightly. He held her tiny face in his huge hand and patiently waited for her to answer.

"I love you too. I always have but." Lily broke off. She told Nate she was his girlfriend now. Lily fell on her bed and cried.

"Whats wrong?"

"I'm stuck between you and Nate. Nelly trying to kill me. The cops are gonna go after Nate with kidnapping charges and your my best friend and I'm falling in love with you. I cant handle this. I don't want to handle this. I need balance not everything falling apart. I thought Nelly was gonna stay god know where. Shes back. Hes back. Your here. They are too. Its to much for me to handle. Remember i love you." Lily said before running into her bathroom.

"What are you doing. Are you cutting yourself what are you doing you depressive EMO."


"I thought you said you loved me i hate when people call me emo. You know what i don't care what you call me just get out of my house." Lily said weakly. She jerked the door open with tears steaming down her face.

Victor wrapped his arms around lily he gently pulled her to the bed. "I'm so sorry" victor sighed. "I just don't want you getting hurt."

"I know" lily sighed. They spent the rest of the day talking.


© 2010 lilyluvsulots


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on July 2, 2010
Last Updated on July 2, 2010


Author

lilyluvsulots
lilyluvsulots

aberdeen, WA



About
Im 13 i live in a small town. I write emo or dark stories about death or i write horror novels i write some poetry as well. I play football and i fight MMA so i have some pent up anger. more..

Writing