chapter 23

chapter 23

A Chapter by lilyluvsulots

Where am I lily thought. She was on a perfect white cloud. Am I dead? 

"No your not dead. Yet. You are very close. So close that i can not help change your fate." A beautiful black women spoke. She was dressed in all white.

"What do you mean? The last thing i remember was me arguing with Chase then...." Lily couldn't bare to say any more.

"Black. You not dead as i said. Thought you did see what comes before death didn't you. Did you hear people crying or screaming or anything else along that nature." The women said. 

"Yes. I heard Hannah crying, Sam screaming my baby was talking all she was saying is i have 2 dads but no mom. What does that mean? Wait who are you?" Lily looked confused.

"Silly child it means your dying. Oh and who am I? Well I am death. I can kill by touch alone. I choose not to i let god decide when people die. Its in her hands now. She is very hard to decide what happens. You right now are on the line. The line between heaven." She gestured up. "Hell." She pointed at a elevator. "And life." She started towards the stairs. She tried to walk on them but they vanished. "That is what happens to me because I'm dead." She looked at the stairs. Or where they had been. 

"Lily you are still here." God spoke. She was white colored and she wore all black. Her hair was black so were her eyes. Her unforgiving eyes. "Now leave. This will not be the last time i see you. Next time no amount of praying will save you." God disappeared and death walked the stairs with lily to the hospital.

"I love earth but alas i only have a few minutes to leave or i will die. Well sort of die i will burst into flames and be sent back to hell." Death turned and left. Leaving lily behind to enter her body.

"Lily wake up Lily I need you. I love you. Wake up please." Nate began to cry. A single tear landed in lily's open mouth. 

"Where am i?" Everyone from around the room rushed forward. She could see the whole room was white. She was in the hospital. Again. She saw Danny gripped tight to her boyfriend Alex Hannah was sitting on Cole's lap. Chase and Shawn were both holding the same one of her hands. Victor was stroking her face and Nate had a grip on her other hand. Wait Hannah. Lily stared for a moment the blinked and she was gone Hannah was gone and Cole was just sitting there staring at her. Her mom was in a corner praying with a cross and a bible. Sam's mom was doing the same but even more deeply. Lily looked at chase he was just there holding her hand. He often brushed away Shawn's hand. Shawn looked at Lily closely. He bent down and hugged her. Lily cringed at the touch. Chase looked ashamed so did Shawn. Lily glanced at the bandages covering her arm. She could feel the stitches. 

Kate walked in. Kate sat on the stool next to Lily's bed. She began doing vitals. "Ok i think you can go home. You need to stop this extreme behavior." She walked out of the room.

All of a sudden chase was standing next to her with Zadia on his lap. "I thought you hated her because shes Nate's." Lily said holding back tears.

"I never hated her or you i was in shock that so much could change in 3 years." Chase said as he helped Lily off the hospital bed. Lily pushed him away. She fell into Victors arms. Victor walked her to the bathroom so she could change out of the hospital gown. After she got that ugly thing off they all went back to lily's.





© 2010 lilyluvsulots


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on July 2, 2010
Last Updated on July 2, 2010


Author

lilyluvsulots
lilyluvsulots

aberdeen, WA



About
Im 13 i live in a small town. I write emo or dark stories about death or i write horror novels i write some poetry as well. I play football and i fight MMA so i have some pent up anger. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114