chapter 21

chapter 21

A Chapter by lilyluvsulots

"Lily how are you? You look great." Shawn said hyped. Shawn had moved away years before. He was emo like the rest of them. He used skinny and short. Now he was bulky and tall.

"Shawn is that you. I can't believe this. You um grew." Lily burst into laughter. She thought about the short scrawny kid whom she used to be  friends with. She thought about when he moved away. She keep thinking about going over to his house after he moved he was usually sitting around.

"Hey lily." Chase popped out from behind Shawn. Lily couldn't believe it. She had here best friend back. She jumped on them both in a giant hug.

"Mommy. I want my mommy!" Zadia began to scream from the living room.

"Their she goes again. Come on you too. I want you to meet her she is so cute." Lily lead them to the cluttered with toys room.

"She is a cute one." Shawn said to Lily. "Who's is she?"

"Mine." Lily said trying not to sound nervous. "Victor claimed it as his." Lily gestured to Victor who was sitting quietly with Zadia. Lily bent down and took her out of Victor arms. "Her real father is Nate but the papers all say he is the godfather." Lily nodded to Nate who was replacing strings on the cellos.

"What do you mean? That you... you had a kid. With the person we hated. I thought you couldn't stand Nate. I can't believe you Lily. I  can't believe how much has changed." Chase said. His voice rose with ever word. He was almost yelling at her.

"You don't understand." Lily said she began to tremble. "I changed. You changed. He changed." Victor took Zadia from Lily shaky grasp. Lily looked at the unbelieving look in Shawn's eyes. She then looked at the hatred in Chase's. Lily began to boil with the same anger. "Unless you have lived my life don't judge me because you don't know, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me." Tears began to pour out of Lily's eyes. Her gaze shifted to Victor. "I tried i tried so hard not to cheat not to hurt you Victor. Now look at us. Were not even 17 yet we have a kid and its not even yours. I was dating you when i got pregnant and you know that. You know that. You still stayed with me. You allowed Nate to be a part of our family. You deal with the chemotherapy that took all your hair. The everything. I love you so much. I love you so much because I need you. I can't believe any one could ever love me and accept me so much and all the screw ups i do, but you listen to me and deal with me and believe me. Unlike my Ex best friends." Lily ran from the room. She screamed the words Ex best friends over and over in Shawn's and Chase's heads. All they could see was lily's betrayed face.

Lily got to the bedroom and became cutting. She dug deeper and deeper till she heard the door open and Chase cry out in fear.

"What are you doing? You are acting as if you just saw someone you know get killed." Chase said trying to take the blade from Lily.


"I did i saw Hannah dead. I killed Sam and Dylan. I wanted Sam to go to the carnival it was my idea that Dylan could drive. I could have talked to Hannah and got her to think about not killing herself. You hate me because i had a kid with someone you hate." She was getting really pale from the blood loss. She suddenly collapsed.

"Lily! S**t." Chase scooped the limp and bloody lily up. He ran down the stairs. "Shawn call 911." Chase barked the order at the shocked Shawn. He looked at the confused and worried looks in Victor's and Nate's eyes.

"What happened?" Victor looked Chase in the eyes and the only thing he could think of was Chase had caused this. "You. Your the reason she got stressed enough to do this." He held up Lily's bloody arm. "You could have accepted that she changed. That Nate changed that we all changed but you yelled at her. You drove her over the edge. She already feels like everyone is abandoning her."

"Its not my fault she is unstable. That she doesn't think straight."

Victor looked at chase. Then snapped. He jumped over the couch Lily was laying on. He landed right in front of Chase and began to beat him. He punched him over and over. Chase fell to the floor and Victor stood over him. "You don't know anything you hear me anything. You haven't been around for years and you think that she would be exactly the same. The same 13 year old girl you left behind. The same the same..... love. For life for living instead of this broken and shattered Lily that all she knows anymore is sadness." He stopped pounding on him as he heard Shawn yelling that Lily was fading fast. Her breathing was slowing and so was her heart rate. She was dying.




© 2010 lilyluvsulots


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on July 2, 2010
Last Updated on July 2, 2010


Author

lilyluvsulots
lilyluvsulots

aberdeen, WA



About
Im 13 i live in a small town. I write emo or dark stories about death or i write horror novels i write some poetry as well. I play football and i fight MMA so i have some pent up anger. more..

Writing