chapter 24

chapter 24

A Chapter by lilyluvsulots

Lily walked from the house to the park. She walked up to the swings and began to swing on and on. She sat there for about 5 minutes when she saw the flashing lights on a cop car. She stared at the ground. Then lily  felt a tap on her arm. 


"Hey you look familiar." Said a very fat cop. "You that Lily girl that got lost in the woods aren't you." The cop patted his fat belly. Lily nodded "I heard that you have your own kid now. Your own little family." The cop then grabbed her arm and pulled her up right. "Look across the street a girl about your age just got raped. The rapist hasn't been caught yet. I think you should get out of here." He pulled Lily to her car and pushed her in the driver seat. "Leave now." 

Lily drove away when she saw a guy from her school on the side of the road. He was soaking wet for it had started to rain and he was walking slow from a limp. Lily pulled over not thinking. "Hey need a ride."

"Sure." The guy pulled himself into the passenger seat. "So."

"So."

"You single."

"No I'm in a relationship and i plan to marry him i also have a small child of my own already."

"Oh OK... want to get busy."

"EXCUSE ME."

"You me back seat."

"Um i think its time you get the f**k out of my car."

"I think not." He grabbed her by the throat. He pulled the key out of the ignition and the car stopped. "Now its either the easy way or the hard way."  He kept his hand on her throat. He took off his belt. 

"I chose the hard way." Lily's knee came up and she began to kick and struggle. He soon fell away from her. Lily unlocked her door and grabbed him by the collar and shoved him off her and out the door. She slammed it and locked it. She grabbed her key and shoved it into the ignition she slammed the pedal and she heard the guy shout a curse after the car something about his foot. She drove to her house and didn't even turn off the car she ran up the steps into Nate's arms and cried. 

"Whats wrong."

"He he he." Lily was crying to hard to talk straight.

"Who is he."

"I don't know his name he goes to our school but he..." Lily dropped her voice as low as she could and still have him hear her. " He tried to rape me." Lily pulled Nate into a tight hug. She looked up into his eyes and she kissed him. She held  on and soon she began to stop shaking. "I love you but i cant. I cant hold you help you love you I cant do anything. Why. Because i love you but I love Victor the same and it isn't weird." Lily began to cry she tore out of his arms. She ran into her room. I can't believe i let him in my car. She began cutting not deep she didn't want to die just hurt. She heard the pounding on the door. They were screaming for her to come out. Zadia was crying lily began to just scream. Then lily fell asleep after about 20 minutes of this she stopped screaming and began humming.

"Nate. Wake up." Victor said as he tapped Nate's side with his foot. Nate was asleep outside his and Lily's bedroom door.

"Lily is in there i don't know what happened." Nate said as he pulled himself off the floor. "I know why she was crying thought some a*****e from our school flagged her down and bummed  a ride and while they were driving he tried to rape her." 

"What? Who? When?" Victor was staring at Nate the anger in his eyes boiling.

"I don't know who and it happened last night i dint know many details and you were gone because you were visiting your mom. I'm sorry. I'm sorry about all the pain i have caused you and lily i really am."

"It's no problem. You needed a vent because of Nelly now that she's not crazy you aren't ruining our life." He gave Nate a quick hug. Then he walked into his room. He gasped at the bloody scene that was before him. 

"Hello." A quiet Lily called out. She pulled her self out of bed and cleaned up she tossed the sheets into the laundry shut.  She then grabbed fresh clothes and walked to the bathroom to shower.

"I have to go to chemotherapy today so can you watch her. Shes unstable right now and i can't deal with it." Victor grabbed his suitcase from behind the door and walked out the door.

"Lily Chase is here." Nate called up the stairs a few minutes later.

"Coming." She called down the stairs. She stopped at the bottom step and stared at the guy on chases arm. "Wheres Robert." 


"We broke up yesterday over your crazy streak. This is Tommy." 

"Hey have we met." Tommy said. "Your the girl from the park that the cop talked to i was at my house  watching you from across the park because i was worried i heard about that little girl." Tommy stared at Lily with eyes that said stay quiet if you want to live.

"Oh ya." Lily smiled at chase and walked up and gave him a hug and whispered in his ear. "I need to talk to you upstairs." She said it so quietly Tommy didn't hear. She walked almost to the stairs. "I'm going to go do my makeup okay be right back." 

"I'm going to go use the bathroom." He followed Lily up the stairs. "Whats wrong?"

"Was driving home and I saw a guy from our school was walking home in the rain so i stopped and gave him a ride when he tried to flirt with me i told him to get out and then he tried to rape me." Lily stared up at chase. "It was Tommy." Lily stared at chases face that was about 6 inches above hers. "I didn't know his name but i remember his face and his voice and that jacket. That yellow jacket. That's how i knew he was from our school." 

"I don't believe you." Chase stared into Lily's face.


"You a*s hole. You don't believe me because he's your knew boyfriend." Lily turned and left. She walked up to Nate and kissed him in the front room in front of Tommy. "Oh sorry Tommy i didn't see you their i was just kissing my boyfriend." She flashed a smile and grabbed Nate's collar and pulled him up the stairs. "Sorry about that but i had to tell you about Tommy he's the guy from last night." 

"What.?"

"I'm willing to try and forget this whole thing."

"Okay." He thought about it for a minute. "One more thing."

"Ya"

"Roses are red,
Violets are corny,
When I think of you
Oh baby I get horny,
Eat me,
Beat me,
Bite me,
Blow me,
Suck me,
F**k me,
Very slowly,
if you kiss me,
don't be sassy,
Use your tongue and make it nasty!" 
He whispered the poem in Lily's ear.

"Kissing is a habit
F*****g is a game
Guys get all the pleasure
Girls get all the pain
The guy says I love you
You believe its true
But when your tummy starts to swell,
He says 'to hell with you'
10 minutes of pleasure
9 months in pain
3 days in hospital
A baby without a name
The baby is a b*****d
The mother is a w***e
This never wouldn't have happened
If the rubber wouldn't have torn"
She mumbled the poem in his ear as the old habit of loving him crawled up. What could she say old habits die hard.

"Sex is when a guys communication
enters a girls information
to increase the population
for a younger generation
do you get the information...
or do you need a demonstration" He mumbled it loud en ought for Tommy and chase in the kitchen to hear it.

"Guys are like roses,
Watch out for the pricks." She looked into his eyes to make sure he wasn't lying when he said he loved her. 

"Holy mother, full of grace Bless my boyfriend's gorgeous face
Bless his hair that tends to curl
Keep him safe from all the girls
Bless his arms that are so strong
Keep his hands where they belong
Bless his dick, the one i sucked
Bless the bed, in which we fucked
And if my Mom happened to walk in
Bless the s**t I'd be in." 
She giggled the poem before she tore out of his arms when she turned to see chase and Tommy standing there watching them.



© 2010 lilyluvsulots


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
The Shadow On My Shoulder
There is an angel who sits upon my shoulder who goes by the name of Death...

Stats

84 Views
Added on July 8, 2010
Last Updated on July 8, 2010


Author

lilyluvsulots
lilyluvsulots

aberdeen, WA



About
Im 13 i live in a small town. I write emo or dark stories about death or i write horror novels i write some poetry as well. I play football and i fight MMA so i have some pent up anger. more..

Writing