chapter 13

chapter 13

A Chapter by lilyluvsulots

Lily went to school and took care of her child. She wanted to go to the carnival. Soon lily's wish came true. She had Sam's mom watch Zadia. Sam and Dylan were in the front seats. Sam and Dylan had been dating for about 3 years. Lily and Victor were in the back seats.


"This is gonna be so fun." Sam said as she sat with interlocked hands.


"Hey save that excitement for me." Dylan said coolly. He leaned in and kissed Sam in the parking lot.


Lily clasped victors hand tightly as they walked to the booth, games and rides.


"You should win me a big stuffy." Sam gushed to Dylan.


"Sure" He said lightly. He knocked all three sets of bottles done with ease. "There you go baby." He said.


The Carney looked Sam up and down. "Whatdaya want off the top shelf." He said.


"Ummmmmmm. PURPLE AND PINK PANDA." Sam said excitedly. The Carney handed the panda to her shakily.


"You want one lily?" Victor asked lily kindly.


"Yes get me a big one and a small one for zadia." she pleaded.


"Sure." He knocked the 3 down.


"Let me guess you want a pink and purple panda too." The Carney asked kindly. He could see that lily had been prego recently. "How about a free one for the kid." He asked kindly. "I see allot of young moms come thought here. Most of them don't have such a fine young man as the one you have here." He gestured to Victor.


"Yeah i know he isn't even the babies dad. He should be but he isn't. The babies real dad took advantage of me when i was weak." She thought of Nate siting at home willing lily to choose him over victor.


They road rides and played games went to the haunted house and did tons of other stuff when the intercom said that they closed in 15 minutes. "We should get home."


"Yeah"


"Yep"


"Sure" They walked to the car. Dylan started driving down the road. The drove towards Sam's house when they went thought the intersection....


All lily heard was Sam screaming and glass shattering then everything went black....


 



© 2010 lilyluvsulots


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on July 2, 2010
Last Updated on July 2, 2010


Author

lilyluvsulots
lilyluvsulots

aberdeen, WA



About
Im 13 i live in a small town. I write emo or dark stories about death or i write horror novels i write some poetry as well. I play football and i fight MMA so i have some pent up anger. more..

Writing