Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Lilia

He looked at me, his seafoam blue-green eyes searching for something. "Annabeth..Where are you going?" 


"Somewhere Percy," I responded before I turned away, facing the door now. "I need to find out- who I am."


His voice became a whisper now- and he took hold of my hand, "Well...when the going gets hard, and you think you can't take it- come back here. Where people can help you find out. People who love you."


My hand shook as I took it away. I did not promise. I did not say a word. 

I walked forward and grabbed my bag, pre-packed with everything I calculated the need for, before slinging it over my shoulder. 

"Annabeth! Wait!" Percy shouted now, and ran up to me, though I wasn't far. 


"For luck." He said, before pressing an object into my hand, taking my other to pull me close. "Be safe, Wise Girl. If you die- I'll be pissed." 

Despite the seriousness in his voice, he chuckled and pressed his lips to my cheek. "Now go." 


His warmth left me, but I felt a new warmth running through my veins like when he used his water abilities to enclose me in a safe air bubble. 

It was time. I threw the bag over my shoulder and gripped the device he'd given me, before running.


Running away, as I was told, was thing I did best. 



© 2017 Lilia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on October 5, 2017
Last Updated on October 5, 2017


Author

Lilia
Lilia

MI



About
I enjoy writing fantasy/dystopian and romance novels. Sometimes I dabble with a bit of fan-fiction, but not that often. more..

Writing
I'm Persassy I'm Persassy

A Book by Lilia


I Hate It I Hate It

A Story by Lilia