Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Lilia

I had been running for miles. Being in cross country throughout my high-school years hadn't hurt at all. But- this year, I figured after all this, I would be done running. 

When I had left, it had been about 3 am. Dark, and quiet I had time to burn. Now, it was around 8 and I was gods-know-where. 


The entire time I had been gripping this thing that Percy gave me- so I figured now was as good a time as any to check it out. 

Heaving out quick, shallow breaths, I took a seat on a patch of grass in the middle of the wooded area I been passing through. 

I set my green pack on the ground beside me and opened my sweaty hand to view the object. 


A squirt gun. 


I couldn´t help it. I started laughing. Laughing harder than ever. Tears came to my eyes- and I thought- if anyone saw me now- they´d think I was insane. 

No wonder that idiot had been laughing. 

He had been planning to do this for months, hadn´t he? 

I turned the squirt gun over in my hand and looked at a scribble on the side. Property of Percy Jackson- if lost return to Olympus. 


I didn´t dare read it out loud. If I had I´d start crying. 


Who needed that anyways?

I tucked it into my bag and pulled out a Ziploc bag that was supposed to hold my hairbrush. Here I found a bag of blue cookies- marked with a smiley face and a See you soon


That a*****e....


I rolled my eyes and grabbed my things- and then it came to me- 

There was the river and-


Perseus Jackson!



© 2017 Lilia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on October 5, 2017
Last Updated on October 5, 2017


Author

Lilia
Lilia

MI



About
I enjoy writing fantasy/dystopian and romance novels. Sometimes I dabble with a bit of fan-fiction, but not that often. more..

Writing
I'm Persassy I'm Persassy

A Book by Lilia


I Hate It I Hate It

A Story by Lilia