Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by Lilia

"Stuck?" Came the light-hearted voice of my former boyfriend, "Looking a little entangled Wise Girl." He teased good-heartedly. 

"Nevermind that!" I laughed despite the situation, "Cut me loose!"

Anaklusamos emerged in all its glory, and the webbing hissed as the blade scrapped the iron tight web. I had never been happier to nearly be cut with a sword until then. 

"Run, Annabeth! I got this!" He shouted and waved me away. 

"No, Seaweed Brain! This is my quest. have to succeed." I wrenched my bronze dagger out and ran past him toward Arachne. 

"A son of Poseidon? On your side? No doubt I recollect you breaking this boy´s heart.¨ The spider woman stated, mouth-agape.

"Good thing for her, since, I'm only slightly butthurt," Percy responded, and I felt my hands shake. 

"Too bad for you," I muttered, and charged forward, ignoring the bag I hurdled over. I ran forward knowing full well she was going to kill me. 

But- who was smart all the time? Certainly not a heart-twisted Athenian girl, mentally and spiritually bonded to the love of her life, who just so happened to be an idiot. 

So....definitely not me.

Okay- maybe me. 

It took all my strength, but I remembered how to do a Roman formation D like Reyna had taught me and used what little flexibility I had to flip up and drag my dagger right into her chest.

A black ooze creeped out and she fell over in pain, venom spraying the ground. Some splashed along my legs and a burning sensation ran through me. 

"F-f-"

"Annabeth!? Annabeth!" Loud footsteps and a glowing light as the spiders took their vantage point. 

"ATHENA?!"



© 2017 Lilia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on October 5, 2017
Last Updated on October 5, 2017


Author

Lilia
Lilia

MI



About
I enjoy writing fantasy/dystopian and romance novels. Sometimes I dabble with a bit of fan-fiction, but not that often. more..

Writing
I'm Persassy I'm Persassy

A Book by Lilia


I Hate It I Hate It

A Story by Lilia