Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Lilia

“Alright, first things first.” Silhouette stood at the head of the table and all of our teammates sat in their own seat around the table.

“I need an introduction to all of you. Talent or half-breed wise.” Silhouette stated simply and turned to Katherine.


“Oh, I’m Katherine, and I’m a mind mage.”

“Sweetness, magic-blooded.”

“Illumination, I have the spirit of Apollo inside me.”

“Myra, weapons expert.”

“Darkness, shadow mage.”

Silence pointed at his wings. Dragon, obviously.

“Silhouette, I have a photographic memory, and can run at astounding speeds.”

“And, I’m Candy. I’m a regenerative healer.”

Looks went about the room. Sure, it wasn’t that common- but- it was normal- right?


“What a great talent!” Sweetness spoke up, and I nodded.


Silhouette coughed, “Alright- now to the mission board.” Striding over to a board on the wall, he typed something into a keyboard.  A hologram appeared and up came sheets of digital paper.


He slid his hand over the holograms and over to a tab for filtering. You could go from rank to alphabetical order- he chose rank.


“One star is the supposed easiest difficulty. Ten stars- the most difficult, as you can conclude.” Silhouette gazed about the team.


“We’re going to start with a one star quest- for warm ups. If this goes poorly- you can count on taking team training class after school.”


Katherine sighed, and if he could- he’d roll his eyes, “Only losers take team training.”


“I’d guess I’d see you there often.” Snorted Illumination.

“One star quest, and..” Myra raised her hand.

“What is it Myra?”

“Do I have to stay here?”

He looked irked to his very core, “Yes you have to stay here.

“Our one star quest is-”

“A reaper nightmare. I know.” Smirked Katherine.

I let out an ecstatic squeal, I was ready.



© 2017 Lilia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on October 24, 2017
Last Updated on October 24, 2017


Author

Lilia
Lilia

MI



About
I enjoy writing fantasy/dystopian and romance novels. Sometimes I dabble with a bit of fan-fiction, but not that often. more..

Writing
I'm Persassy I'm Persassy

A Book by Lilia


I Hate It I Hate It

A Story by Lilia