The a unexpected chance

The a unexpected chance

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

Elias walked to his first class. He walked into the back of his history class. Elias sat in the back right corner. The time seemed to drag on forever. Then Elias went class to class. He finished the last of all his classes. Elias walked down the hall of the school. Two boys walked up to Elias they began to call him an emo mute know-it-all. He just walked away then they grabbed his shoulder. He looked at them, then a teacher ordered them to stop. They let go and ran from the teacher.

 

Elias walked away faster to the nurse's office. He walked into the office. He said “Hello Miss Jennings" how are you, Elias? I am Okay, but I have been better. Oh, that's good to hear and please call me Mary you have come into my office almost every day for as long as I have worked here. So you fell out of a tree? Yep, that's what happen. Okay, let's get you fixed up.

 

Oh wait, Elias can I ask a favor of you? He nods his head. Oh good, so I do not know if you have heard or not but there will be a new student at the school. Yeah, I have heard. Good, I would like you to show her around the school tomorrow. Oh, I can do that, I guess. So can you come half an hour early? Yeah, I think, I can manage that. He walked out of the school thinking to himself" Oh gosh, how am I going to show her around the school?

 

I do not talk to anyone but a few members of the staff, let alone a girl" but stopped when he saw a tan and black station wagon. The car was new in town and Elias saw a young girl with pale white skin. She had dark brown hair. Then the two boys that were messing with Elias in the hall walked up behind him. They called him Elisa, then they said: " Aw the emo little girl is going home to his daddy".

 Elias tried to walk away but the one grabbed his arm and punched him.

 

Then the other pushed Elias on to the ground by hitting him in the ribs then pushing him down. They both started to kick him. Elias covered his head and stayed down. He had gotten worst beaten then that a lot before. Then the one's phone rang. He told the other one he had to go. They both left him and he got up, then brushed off his pants. He thought to himself “That is going to happen more like it did last year and the years before that". He walked to his house the same way he did every day.

 

He walked through the open front door and ran up to his room. But his father stops him. He says I got food from the store, so are you going to eat? No, I am not hungry. What do you mean you're not hungry? Oh, sorry sir I mean I will be down after I put my books in my room.

 

 He tossed his books in the corner and walked down the steps. Elias sat at the other end of the table, across from his father.  There was a plate in front of him, it had liver, peas, and bread on it. Elias said it looks good sir, can you pass the salt, sir?



© 2016 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

292 Views
Added on November 14, 2016
Last Updated on November 18, 2016
Tags: sad, sweet, beautiful, love, hate, joy, sadness, sorrow, madness, stress, loss, art, death, happiness, color, painful, story, Life, dark, mean, teen, madness.anger, depression, abuse, tragedy, bully


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men