A change in charter.

A change in charter.

A Chapter by Lord of mad men
"

Read it! You will find out what it is about.

"

He wakes up and for once he is happy, He cannot wait to go to school so he heads off early. He jogs to school and when he gets there he helps clean the school grounds with the grounds keeper.

 

Hey, thank you for your help, there is a job opening at the school.  I can put in a good word for you if you are willing to work? Oh, that will be great, can I as you something? Yeah, Sure. Why is someone as young as you working here? Let me tell you, I made some mistakes when I was younger that made it hard for me to get a job.  Oh, Sorry, It is funny because I have a degree in Chemical engineering, but no one will give me a job and that is my fault. Let me give you some advice never, I mean never change what you are,  be proud to be yourself, never try to be something you are not. I messed up my life by being greedy and not being myself.  Do not let people pressure you into being something you do not want to be. It might not look like it now but you will be fine in life. Thank you, I will take that to heart. You better be off to school now. I will be around if you need me.

 

He waited for the girl as he knew her by. She showed up, she looked at him and smiled. He said h-hello-How a-ar-re y-you t-this l-l-l-lovely day? She looked at him and I am fine, you know you did not have to wait for me? I-I wanted to, May I walk you to class? Yes, you may. So...How are you today? I am fine, I may have a job at the school. Oh, that is great!  Yeah, here we are. Can we talk later and eat in the gym again? He looked at her wondering. Yahweh can. They listen to the teacher. He watches her and starts doodling in his notebook. He draws while looking at her not even glancing at the page. The teacher asks "Does anyone here know what percentage of the world share Genghis Khan's DNA?" He says you should be asking does anyone know the male percentage. Which is 0.5 percent of the world and nearly 8 percent of males living is the region where the Mongol empire was ruled over. They all share same Y-chromosome, but most of these are due to the fact that the Khan's had first pick and had a large number of offspring. The teacher looked at him in shock and awe. That is correct! It looks like you will have ease doing this week’s project, then. So class I am asking you to pick a nation and pick one blood line from that nation and map it. It can be any bloodline, but you must go back at least five generations. So pick at three partners. He asks if he can do it alone, the teacher looked at him and said no, but you can work with the only other person that wanted to work alone. That girl over there. Pointing to the girl. That is fine please start now.

 

 

 

So, do you have a bloodline in mind? She shook her head. Oh, that is all right I have one. It is the bloodline of the Romanov house. Okay, that will work. So should we start with Andrei Kabyle? She nods. They spend the rest of the class working on it then. They go to each class and he answers every question he can to move the classes along. Because he wants to talk to her.  He just wants to be able to speak to her clearly. He has been trying to improve his speech for years but he has only fixed a few things. He no longer speaks with a lisp. The teacher lets them out early. He says we can talk now, I you want? She says yes, I would love to talk now. Great, let's head to the gym.  They sit on the top of the bleachers. S-so... W-what did you wish to talk about?  Oh, yeah, I wanted to thank you again for what you did for me and I wanted to invite you over to my house after school. Yes, I can come don’t you have to ask your parents? No, my father will not care. What about your mother? I do not have one, my mother died when I was born. Oh, I am so sorry. No, it is fine, I never knew her and I do not even know how she looks. Well, what is your favorite color it is Blue, I love blue! My favorite Color is black. What is your favorite subject?  It is history, how about you? Oh, it has to be history, of course. They talked till they heard the bell ring. It is gym class time, let's go before the middle school kid’s show up.

 

What is your name? Oh, I never told you? No, you never did It is Calla Aurora Blossom. So your name is Beautiful light flower? Umm,huh? Oh, sorry that is the meaning of your name.  But it can mean other things like Lilly dawn flower. Since I know your full name I should tell you mine. My full name is Elias Fenrir Lexis Blackwater. I am going to call you Fen if you do not mind? No, not at all. 

 

They headed to the gym, a husky man said "Welcome class!" in a loud booming voice. Today you will be doing the test! Every kid sighed. First, you will play dodge ball, then run 20 laps. After that you with wrestle then climb the rope then you will try to impress me. Let me remind you that no one has ever gotten an A+ on this test, ever in the last ten years. They said yes, sir!  Time went by Elias is last.  Elias gets on the floor. The teacher said do not disappoint me, boy.

 

Elias has always given up because it was fastest. Elias got to balls at the start and hit everyone with ease. They all looked shocked.  He ran the laps then he got to the rope. The rope was Hong next to three other ropes all different sizes. The one he stood under was 50 feet long. He climbed to the top then grabbed the other one and hopped on it. He swung to the next above the gym, he had down this before, but never in class. He climbed along the net with is legs hanging down. Toss me a ball! He yelled. The bullies tossed ball after ball, they hit him a few times. He caught one between his legs and climbed over to the basketball net. He dropped it in, then dropped onto the rim, lowered it, then back flipped off it and landed.

 

Wow, Just wow you impressed me! You get an A+ and you do not have to do the test the rest of the year and I would like to ask you to join in our sports? I will think about it. The whole class clapped. How do you know how to do that? He says I have spent the last 13 summers and breaks climbing trees and anything I could. He says what did you think I did in here during lunch? He also climbs out his room's window to get away from his father, but he kept that to himself.



© 2016 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

the story continues to be great but the dialogue could be clearer. overall though this is a great story and I would love to read more

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

257 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 14, 2016
Last Updated on December 14, 2016


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men