The Day of a new beginings

The Day of a new beginings

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

Here is the Salt, boy. Thank you, Sir. The salt dumps. You stupid boy! Elias is back-handed and falls to the floor. Get up boy, now. You are weak like your mother. Do not speak of my mother. What are you going to do boy? Hits Elias with a closed fist. Go to your room now, without any food. He went to his room and wiped the blood from his chin. He wiped the blood on a rag. The rags covered in spots of blood. He lays in his bed and sleeps tossing and turning.

 

He wakes up in the dead of the night covered in sweat. He walked to the school and layer on the steps of the school.  It is freezing cold and raining, but Elias drifts off to sleep and sleeps till he is wakened up by a car door. The nurse walks up to him and says "I know I said early, But you are like two hours early. Oh, what happened?'  U-um N-nothing it’s from a fight I got into yesterday. Oh, I see.  She opens up the school and leads him to her office. Listen I know that your father beats you. N-no he does not. I can call the state. N-no please don't, I don't want to be with someone else. He may be mean and curl but he is my father and I do not want to be in a place I do not know. I would rather die than be anywhere worst.  Okay, I will not call because I do not want you to harm yourself. But you need to come to my house if it gets too bad and you need to enroll in after-school programs.

 

Why? I cannot pay for them. Because you will get home later then you use to. Don't worry I will take care of it. But the new student is here and you need to show her around. Yes, I do.

 

Elias walked out of the door and there standing before him is the most beautiful person he had ever seen.

She was about a foot shorter than him. She had dry messy long flowing jet black hair that covered her dark evergreen eyes. She had pale snow white skill that looked like porcelain that looked as soft as velvet. She had small thin white lips that were dry and cracked. She looked down and gripped her hands.

 

Elias took a deep breath in and a long exhale then gulped. He said “Okay, My name is Elias and I will show you around." she nodded her head. They began to walk and he asked if she would mind if they did not talk. She nodded fast. He showed her around the whole school then showed her the locker that belonged to her it was one locker away from his.

 

The bell rang loud and she jumped he said it is fine but you should go to class fast. She looked up at him for the first time and pauses. He looked down in shame because of all the scars on his face. He pulled his hair over his left eye, covering scars.  She said in a soft slow hashed broken voice “thank you and why?' He said because the bullies will show up soon and they can be cruel.

 

He sees the bully’s down the hall and says go now, please.  He walks up to them and lets then harasses him till he knows she is in class. He goes to class and sits in the back and notices that she is sitting two seats away from him. He watches her the whole class period. She is in all his classes and he watches her and heads to lunch.

 

He heads to eat where he always eats in the bathroom and sees that she is being called names. He walks over and dumps his lunch on the girls bullying her. The one yells and calls over her boyfriend. Her boyfriend grabs him by the collar. Elias Looks at him with no sigh of emotion in his eyes.  The girl’s boyfriend hits him in the nose and pushes him and kicks him in the side and spits on him then dump a lunch on him.

 

He stands up and starts to walk away. She grabs his arm and looks at him. Come with me and bring your lunch. She nods and he takes her to the second gym. She says "Thank you". He nods. She offers him her lunch. No, I am fine.They sit there in silence for a while.

 

She says do you have spare clothes here? Yes, I do but I don’t want to leave you alone because the bullies don’t like bringing made fools. I can come with you. They walk to the lockers and then to the gym. I am going behind the bleachers.

 

He unbuttons his shirt, she looks at him from the corner. She sees scars covering his back and bruises. She sees burn marks and healing cuts. She watches him and then looks away when he is done. He says thank you for helping me.

 

They walk together to class. The school is over and she says do you take any after school programs? Not yet, but can you help me pick? Yeah, I am going to art. May I join you? Yes! I mean yeah sure.

 

They go to art and the teacher says hello class! My name is Miss Rosemary. I will be your art teacher. First, paint what your heart tells you. They stand right next to each other. He begins to paint. He paints a picture of a dark landscape with rivers of red and a twisted dark figure whip a pale small figure with a whip made of fire. Pools of red from under the pale figure and flow into the rivers.

 

The art teacher comes by and gasses. Wow, this is dark but so beautifully done. He looks down and she says no, don’t be ashamed of your skills.



© 2016 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

315 Views
Added on November 28, 2016
Last Updated on November 28, 2016
Tags: sad, sweet, beautiful, love, hate, joy, sadness, sorrow, madness, stress, loss, art, death, happiness, color, painful, story, Life, dark, mean, teen, madness.anger, depression, abuse, tragedy, bully


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men