Evil Gummibears

Evil Gummibears

A Story by Mazie Tackett

Human were becoming endangered. Evil gummibears were taking their revenge out on the human race for eating their children. Lyla and Brooke were on a mission to save the world from the dreaded gummibear army. Growing up in a deserted town, after their father died, they had tp take care of themselves. As adults, they were tough and able to make quick decisions. They decided to hunt down the gummibears. Soon they found they castle, and inside they captured the evil gummibear king. Knowing they would die if their connection with their king was broke, every gummibear rushed to the kings rescue. Prepared Lyla and Brooke had set up a trap to capture them all. They set up a chest and tied the king up inside. The gummibears all rushed inside to get him. When the last one was in Lyla and Brooke closed the door. They turned the key in the lock and walked away forever.

© 2012 Mazie Tackett


Author's Note

Mazie Tackett
My friend Valerie helped me with this. I thought I'd post this just for kicks. Its amusing to me

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is funny. Sounds like some crazy kids story X3

Posted 11 Years Ago


hahahaha, I love the theme of this story, very creative and fun to read! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


gummibears.. a sweet story.. could be expanded and there are some grammatical errors..

Posted 11 Years Ago


i am eating gummy bears right no hahah

this was a cute story! make more like this please!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Your story is very refreshing! Yours is the first ever that does not require brain-twisting analysis when it's time to leave feedback, well at least for me. I was glad they didn't burn the castle or else it will no longer fit the children's book category:)

Very simple, but makes readers smile:) The kind of story that is often overlooked.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I'm hungry now... Awesome writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


So this is the beginning of the end. The food becomes the predator. Interesting

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
:-)
I wonder if humans taste as good to gummibears as they do to us? Hmm...

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sounds as if the Gummi Bear Apocalypse has begun! Gummis eating humans and turning the tables on us...now that's an interesting (and delicious!) concept...

Posted 11 Years Ago


ahah its so cute! it would probably be a really good childrens book! like a picturebook or something! So cute!

Posted 11 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

535 Views
18 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 4, 2012
Last Updated on June 4, 2012
Tags: gummibears, endangered, lock, key, king, funny, amusing, laughs, short, story

Author

Mazie Tackett
Mazie Tackett

AR



About
My name is Mazie Tackett. I'm unusual, diiferent, weird. I've never really been that good with people so I don't have many friends, but the friends I do have love me to death and i love them. I've bee.. more..

Writing
Red Red

A Poem by Mazie Tackett



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Hiding Hiding

A Poem by Mazie Tackett


Mazie Mazie

A Poem by Mazie Tackett