Chapter 3: Blue Heaven

Chapter 3: Blue Heaven

A Chapter by Maddison Boys
"

The parties just beginning and getting heated up...

"
Chapter 3: Blue Heaven
​Dani walked into the large over-sized barn with high schoolers pouring in and out of it. She quickly gripped onto Matt with the fear of being taken away by all these strange faces around her.
​“Hey, your fine kiddo!” Matt said draping his arm over Dani. “Here take this… It’ll help you relax.” Matt said picking up and handing her a drink. Dani looked down at it questioningly. Her brows started to mat together with disgust from the rusty smell of the beer. “You’ll like it just try it!” Matt demand almost shoving it into her face, ever since they stopped at Matt’s friends house and Dani had to wait in the car he had seemed different, more anxious and tense, almost like he was agitated…
​“Are you ok?” Dani asked in a hushed voice feeling as if she said one wrong thing he would freak out on her. This was the first time that she was actually scared of her brother.
​"I'm fine." Matt gruffly said starring at Dani until the cup touched her lips. She took a big swig then her face got all scrunched up again into a disgusted look. Matt just rolled his eyes and spoke slowly "You'll get used to it. Ill see you later." Matt began to walk off as Dani contemplated if he was being truthful or not. In the thought she decided to finish off the cup then headed to get a refill. As she took her first few steps towards the barn she began to falter. Her gaze became blurry and less steady. She couldn't concentrate on anything expect lying down. The moment Dani took another step she quickly tumbled to the ground.
​"Woah! Are you ok?" Kaden, Matt's friend said walking over to me.
​"I-I-I don't-t kn-n-now." Dani stuttered as she attempted to regain her balance but failing to do so.
​"Did you drink anything?" Kaden asked as he grabbed Dani to steady her before she fell again.
​"Matt handed me a drink from a table, why?" Dani asked him curiously as her vision was getting blurrier.
​"Damn it" Kaden whispered under his breath
​“What is it?” Dani asked concerned.
​“It wasn’t beer. Someone brought some moonshine.” Kaden said shrugging his shoulders as he picked Dani up carrying her to his pick up truck out back. Dani finally saw pieces of where she was headed and had heard too many horror stories about things like this. She immediately did what she could by trying to push him away. Kaden wasn’t like any of the guys she’d known that hung out with Matt. He was different. He came from a good family had the shaggy brown hair, was working for one of the biggest companies in town, was tall and had a strong build. Instead of forcing her somewhere he let her go unlike any other guy would have.
​“I jus-wannna-go-insidde.” Dani said slurring her words together. Kaden grabbed her arm and led her into the big building. She quickly grasped onto Kaden as she almost tumbled down again. She felt everyone’s eyes on her back as she walked in completely fucked up. Dani didn’t understand what moonshine truly was. How could just a cup of that get her so drunk?


© 2013 Maddison Boys


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on March 24, 2013
Last Updated on March 24, 2013
Tags: Party, fun, boys, hookups, drinking, drugs, happiness


Author

Maddison Boys
Maddison Boys

About
I'm a Junior in Highschool. I'm not a very experienced writer but I'm looking for somewhere that will give me a better experience. Whether it forces me to have thicker skin because of the criticism or.. more..

Writing