Drowning

Drowning

A Chapter by MCrouch

Everything that ever happened between Ryan and I was very innocent. He seemed to view me as sort of an immature virgin... but not in a bad way? I don't know.
After he told me he was gay, we hung out a lot more often. Funny how that works, isn't it? We spent most of our time walking to unknown destinations, finally finding our way to a park or a field to sit down. It was really strange, but he explained to me that "THis is what kids do when they have no job and no money."
One Saturday, we walked farther than usual. By the time he found the godforsaken tree he wanted to sit under, the sky was pink and orange, and the sun was waving good bye to us.
He sat extra close to me. He asked me about college and almost sounded relieved when I said college wasn't in my plans. Then, he took my hand and leaned his head on my shoulder. He did this often. I think it entertained him to feel how my pulse never failed to speed up every time he did this. On this particular evening, I decided to lean on him
"You're the best, Pete." he said. 
"Are you high?" 
"Not even a little"
"You're the best too, Ryan."
He lifted his head and looked at me. He put his hand on my face, and ran it up the back of my head, playfully tugging on my hair. It was killing me. So I did it. I leaned in, closed my eyes, and kissed him. Right on the lips. His lips were gentle and soft, but mostly it felt like my entire body was filled with Pop Rocks and I had just drank a Coke. 
When I pulled away, there were hints of disbelief in his eyes. I had caught him off-guard. I smiled. He pushed me to the ground and lied on top of me, drowning me in kisses. I was convinced that he was the closest thing to perfect I had ever seen. 
His body on top of mine, he propped himself up with his arms and looked into my eyes. 
"Hi," he said.
"Hello," I answered. His shaggy black hair hung in his eyes, and the sunset gave his pale face a rosy tint. His hazel eyes were speckled with more green than anything as he stared and examined my expression. 
"What are you thinking right now?" he asked. "Like, honestly."
"I'm thinking... that I want you to kiss me again. And that I could quite possibly live in this moment for the rest of my life." I said. 
"I said answer honestly." he joked. "Just kidding," He leaned back down, pulling me into a long, deep kiss. I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him down harder on me. His lips left mine and grazed my jaw as they found my neck. My hands snuck underneath his grey tee shirt, and I ran my fingers up his spine. He was... happy. We were both obviously... happy. And feeling one another's obvious excitement made us even more excited. He frantically kissed me, pulling his legs up the side of my body so that he was pretty much straddling me. Everything whirred past me very quickly. Lots of kissing, biting, pulling, grinding, sighing, etc. I mentally took a step back.
"Ryan," I whispered into the dark.
He was currently nibbling my earlobe, and muttered a "hm," when I said his name. 
"We should stop. We should go home." He stopped and sat up, still straddling me. 
"Right," he said disappointedly. "Home." He got up and tried to tame his messy hair, but gave up. It was always messy. He bashfully adjusted his tight jeans. 
"I can't see a damn thing." I said as we began our journey home. He grabbed my fingers and led the way. I grinned from ear to ear. 
He walked me to my house. We stood on the front steps for a moment together. He (almost awkwardly) brushed his fingers across my cheek. I looked at the ground, smiling. He kissed me on the cheek where his fingers had brushed and turned, beginning down the steps. 
"Hey," I said. He looked back up at me. I took a step down and placed a sweet kiss on his lips. He pulled away and returned the kiss with a peck. Then he walked away, his shadow cast onto the street under the orange glow of the street lamps. 
I sunk to the bottom step, placing my a*s on the hard concrete. I fished a cigarette out of the flattened pack in my back pocket, and a lighter out of my front pocket. I lit the smoke and took a deep drag. I coughed slightly as i exhaled. I didn't smoke a lot, but I was in the mood at that moment. It was like somewhere deep in my mind, I knew that that night was going to change thing. This was a new beginning.
"Thank you, life," I thought to myself, "for giving me what I wanted. I love it when that happens." 
And so begins the brief streak of good luck. 


© 2011 MCrouch


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sometimes life works for a while

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Que
Ahhh, as you should know by now, I am absolutely loving this.
Something that I especially loved was how after the first kiss, they just went "hi".
Lol. It's sort of exactly how my first kiss went, so it made it all the more real to me. :)
Haha, well, now I'm very worried about what sort of conflict you are going to bring into the story...
So I guess I'll just keep on reading.
Oh right, and one error I noticed was that you had to write "lay" instead of "lied on top of me".
Cheers.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Sigh. Tell me this isn't the end, please? Haha! Still loving it though. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

357 Views
3 Reviews
Added on May 20, 2011
Last Updated on September 11, 2011
Tags: love, gay, kissing, drugs


Author

MCrouch
MCrouch

WI



About
Hey there. My name is Madison. I love writing realistic fiction, mostly LGBT related. If you have any questions about my writing or anything, message me. c: more..

Writing
Dear Ryan, Dear Ryan,

A Chapter by MCrouch


Monday Monday

A Chapter by MCrouch


Everything Everything

A Chapter by MCrouch