Pervers Circumstances

Pervers Circumstances

A Chapter by Saki Kikkio
"

Chapter

"
     Fang and Violet packed the bagged meat into the freezer, it was a lot and he needed the help. Someone in the front yelled and Violet went to investigate. A man at the bar was yelling at Mike, who was with another parton. Violet went over to help him, "Is there something wrong sir?" He leered at her, "Not anymore hun, can I get a beer and the night with you?" She smiled, "One beer coming up." 
     She got him his drink, handing him the mug their fingers brushed and memories flashed in her head. A girl chained to a bed, her long raven hair was matted and her moss green eyes wide with fright, she had a collar around her neck, the chain attached to it was in the man's hand and he pulled it hard.
     The memory was over and she stared at the man, this monster was holding a girl captive in his basement. She had to help. She slipped back to the fridge and hugged Fang, "I need your help with something." His back was stiff and he had stopped breathing. "Theres a girl in trouble, she's being held against her will by a man at the bar." He nodded stiffly, "I'll see what I can do." She closed her eyes, "Please let me see something besides her terrified face Fang, I'm sorry but I can't stand it."
     "Alright."
     She reached up and brushed the back of his neck. The memory shot through her head. it was a favorite of hers, Fang was his other part, a saber-tooth tiger, stretched out on a rock by a waterfall. His enhanced sight was able to make out each drop of water, like diamonds, as they fell. It was early spring, the weather was just turning warm and a cool breeze ruffled his fur. 
       She sighed against him and he moved to face her. She looked up his eyes where a light warm brown. "I'm sorry, I know you hate being touched, but he did such horrible things to her." He nodded and stepped back from her. "I'll help her, don't worry." With that he turned and walked away.

   That night Violet was curled up on Fang's couch with a blanket and pillow, the remote was in her hand and she aimlessly flipped through the channels. Her mind was still on the girl, Fang and told her her to go on ahead, he would be around later. Where was he? They needed to go over a plan to save the girl!
     Fang sat at the bar and sniffed at the place Violet had pointed out earlier, the man's scent was still there and Fang went out the back door, locking it behind him. Letting himself relax he went on all fours and followed the scent, mostly covered by the smell of cars and other people. Still he was able to find the house. Getting in wasn't hard, he had left the front door unlocked, being as drunk as he was.
     He had wobbled through the house, stripping and knocking things over, anyone could see that. He had trailed into the kitchen, pulled the mobile dishwasher out of the way to revile a trap door, that was wide open. Fang slowly crept down, his paws not making a sound on the ruff wood. The man was standing before a large four post bed, stark naked, he was very excited and it showed. On the bed was a pile of pillows and a girl. She was like Violet had described her, long raven black hair and big mossy green eyes, her skin was unhealthily pale. 
     She had braces on her wrist, silver chains hooked to the headboard, long enough to give her some movement. Around her neck was a leather collar, the silver chain was thinner and was in the man hand. He moved forward closer to the girl, she whimpered, scared about what was about to happen. Fang snarled, and the man jumped turning to face him. Suddenly sober the man dropped the chain and slowly backed away, but Fang had seen enough.  He darted forward and snapped his jaws. The man pissed himself. 
     Moving around Fang gave him an opening, an he took it, running up the stairs and out of the house. Fang relaxed once more and became himself again. The girl was curled up, still chained, still terrified. He lifted his hand, showing her his palms. "I'm here to help you." Slowly he came around the side of the bed and leaned over her, studying the collar. Slowly he brought his hand up to it and fiddled with the buckle, "Just hang on a minute, this wasn't meant to come off." Finally he sighed and started messing with the chain locked on to the collar. It was tricky, but he was able to get it off in a few moments. Her cuffs were held together with bolts, he used his claws and simply cut the leather bindings. 
     Once done he moved away sitting at the foot of the bed. She sat up and rubbed her wrist, they were raw from the material constantly rubbing against them. She crawled over to him and leaned her head against him, eyes closed, purring. Fang stiffened and looked at her, really looked. At the base of her spine a long black tail curled off, the tip twitched slowly, at the top of her head were two long pointed cat ears. The fur on both was a black as her hair.
     He took a deep breath and patted her head, right between the ears, "What's your name?" She looked up at him, her eyes wide, "He called me Cat, I didn't have a name before that." She tilted her head to one side, 'What is your's?" "Abooksigun." She frowned, "A-book-si-gun?" He nodded, "Ya, that's it." She smiled and purred. With a sigh he stood, "Can you walk?" She nodded and stood next to him. He looked at her feet, it was a long walk and she wouldn't make it, she was already wobbling.
     He turned his back to her and squatted on the floor, "Climb on." She wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his waist. "Don't let go." He felt her nod and he let himself relax back into his tiger form. The cat wanted to buck and roll and get whatever was holding onto it off, Fang bit down on the instincts and stared up and out of the house.
 


© 2013 Saki Kikkio


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on May 29, 2013
Last Updated on November 9, 2013
Tags: tiger, world, U.S.A, indian, travel


Author

Saki Kikkio
Saki Kikkio

griffin, GA



About
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice. Then watch as the world goes to chaos trying to figure out how you beat their limits more..

Writing
Shadows Shadows

A Poem by Saki Kikkio


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Saki Kikkio