elkhazel’s briefcase

elkhazel’s briefcase

A Chapter by Mes
"

“she’s not the main threat, though.”

"
“Well?” Saber muttered, huffing when Elkhazel did not immediately respond. “Did you get the briefcase or not, idiot?”

Elkhazel adjusted her earpiece with a free hand as she hopped over a table, hurriedly kicking it toward the enemies that pursued her. “Yes, Patch, I did!” she snapped, slamming a door shut behind her. “Calista, where are you?”

“Stop calling me that!” Saber hissed before Calista could answer.

Calista placed two hands to the door that blocked her path and pushed, but she found that it would barely budge even when she slammed her body into it. “No idea, but this door is blocked by something.”

Elkhazel ducked behind the closest corner when one of the former enemies barged through the locked door, sending it flying off its hinges.

Candy blinked and pressed her earpiece closer to her ear. “Ah! What was that?”

“Candy, focus on keeping the people at bay,” Calista ordered upon hearing Candy’s panicked voice. “Okay, seriously, what was that? Are you all alright?”

“Just people,” Elkhazel snickered, pressing the briefcase close to her chest. “Bot, can you track Calista’s location?”

“Please, do not call me that,” Annabelle sighed, the light underneath her hat flickering to life as it scanned for Calista’s location. “She is just down the hallway. You must take a left when you reach the end.”

Elkhazel crept toward the hallway that was presented to her and examined her surroundings, realizing that the enemies were most likely waiting for her appearance. She shrugged and bolted down the hallway, and when she understood that the enemies were genuinely nowhere in sight, she whirled to face the room that Calista was trapped inside.

Elkhazel deadpanned. “There’s a box in front of the door.”

“It’s probably a trap to keep Calista inside the room,” Saber explained.

Elkhazel smirked. “She’s not the main threat, though. I am.”

“Idiot, what are you even saying?”

Elkhazel took a few steps backward before flinging the briefcase toward the box, shielding her face as the box exploded, scorching pieces of cardboard. The briefcase shattered from the impact, and the documents were ablaze in an instant. The flames licked the door but did not slither onto its material.

“Good thing it’s not wooden,” Elkhazel muttered.


© 2019 Mes


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on July 25, 2019
Last Updated on July 25, 2019
Tags: ocs, drabble, villain au, might make a part two


Author

Mes
Mes

About
“that’s a lonely statement, monsieur.” more..

Writing
saber’s bread saber’s bread

A Chapter by Mes


nethlyvia’s sunset nethlyvia’s sunset

A Chapter by Mes


adam’s confusion adam’s confusion

A Chapter by Mes