Environments

Environments

A Chapter by Mia

I have yet to fully understand how the environments work. It is a highly complex system of coding and projection on a scale that I cannot, and probably am not supposed to, comprehend. What I do know, is that certain environments, such as my home, my room, certain classrooms, my school as a whole, my boyfriend's house, and other familiar environments that I may experience in my life, are taken much more care of. In hopes for me not to realize that I am inside a projection basically, the doctors in charge of environments take a ton of care in having a constant saving system for these familiars. If I move something in my room, it is saved in their program for the next time I come in. If the living room in my house is rearranged, or painted, that is saved. Classrooms and other places outside of my home, are subject to change anyways, because I am not there to see when changes take place, but saving is ensured to keep certain things the way they need to be.
            As for unfamiliars, such as vacation spots, visited schools, and other places that I either have gone to only once, or go to very rarely, there is not as much care taken in making them. For example, when we were in Niagara, New York, I had seen movies with the Falls in them, and I had seen pictures of them, so really the only thing that had to be kept constant there was the shape of the falls. All buildings, grassy areas, roads, etc around the falls could be completely different if I go there again, or could look a little different, just because they were not saved as detailed as the Falls and when it becomes required to load that all back up, it's not like I would notice a change.
           Again, this section I have not figured out as well, but I do think about all these things constantly every day, looking for ways to figure the system out. Watch for more additions to this and other chapters.
 June 27th, 2011
I have decided to put this small entry into the section because I am not sure what section it should relate to and this one didn't have a lot.... s**t, Ok, so I was thinking today that the rest of the patients down the hall might be able to figure out how to get out of their program and into the hallway and somehow the medicine doctors come into our boxes, so if another patient came into the box to let me out...to let us all out, what would happen.... do I want to leave? I don't know what other parts of the real world there are anymore...and it's so strange because I was instructed to read "Swan Song" for the summer by my teachers, and the real world above ground is what the book talks about... it's extremely weird. I really hope i don't have to fight after this is over, because it seems like they are just preparing me for it.... and i am always thinking out loud, I must learn to stop that because i get so tricked it's wild. blehh, I just have to chill, and know that my parents paid for me to be here because this was the safest place for me...embrace it, I am sure they would have said. Over and out.


© 2011 Mia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on June 11, 2011
Last Updated on June 27, 2011


Author

Mia
Mia

East Corinth, VT



About
I absolutely love to write.... should be obvious, I went in search of an online sharing site. Fiction, when it comes to short stories, is my favorite. However, non-fiction poetry is also a big part of.. more..

Writing
Outline Outline

A Chapter by Mia