My Parents, The War, and Religion

My Parents, The War, and Religion

A Chapter by Mia

This is a section I have thought long and hard about, and there are many components that I have to consider. I said before that i have always been in this system, but only recently realized that it's not "real life". My parent codes have been assigned to me since my first days here, so I have learned to accept that they are who raised me and gave birth to me. Granted, they did raise me in one way or another, through very careful programming, but I was not born here. I do not remember ever being outside the system, so I must have been very young when they died. I believe that my parents were fighting in the Nuclear War when I was born, and in order to keep me alive, I was sent with other children to the system here underground to live out the rest of my life safely in this glass box.
         Now, in this section, there may be some skipping around, and if understanding is not complete, please come back another time, but just for right now, I need to get these thoughts out and then come back and edit. Thanks for reading anyways.
         I am not the only one:
         This subsection is going to be an explanation of parallel universes, Heaven, Hell, and God. By saying that I am not the only one, I mean, not the only person from the real world being kept in a box and having their own special set of doctors projecting their lives for them. I am not sure how many other people are being kept here, but what I imagine is a long hallway of our glass boxes, again like I said, each with a set of five to seven doctors that have the code board and environment specialist, the works. One other box may be living in a completely different style world, with completely different looking codes than what I see. It all depends on what their doctors want for their lives. This helps to explain reincarnation and parallel universes.
          I said in the sort of rules section in chapter two that the only way to get out of the system is to die. Suicide, I imagine is the most prevalent way to get out, however, once you are out of the system your environments stop being projected, your codes all disappear, and you are left standing in your glass box in a pristine, clean, white world where the doctors work. You see the hallway, you see the clean medical setting that seems endless. You see your God, the main doctor in charge of you, come to you and perhaps say a few things before completely erasing your memory, and restarting the system for you. This is reincarnation.
            I am not exactly sure how my codes would know this, because they cannot die, they are just taken out of environments only uploaded again as needed, but they talk about reincarnation as coming back to the world after you have died. When you are reset, and are living again in the box, a whole new set of codes must be put in use, and possibly an entire style of environment. The hassle that must go in to recreating everything from the beginning is what causes codes to be programmed in such a way to prevent you from suicide, especially those closest to you. Your friends and family, when you talk of killing yourself, do everything in their power to stop you. Often times, special codes for therapists are set up to prevent you from killing yourself.
             If you do die though, it not always happens through suicide or natural causes. The explanation of parallel universes comes through murder. When a doctor in your unit, especially the main doctor, decides to retire, or he dies himself, or something else goes wrong and there is no one else to help take over your unit, special codes are programmed to end your system. If for right now we only look at the one way murder, instead of going into what happens when you murder someone else right now, you can see that you will still die, and the program will end and you will come into the white heaven sort of place that is the underground hospital, however, you will be moved to a different box, and only some of your memory will be erased. Only the memory of being outside the box, and "dead" will be taken from you, because it is not your fault that your doctor gave you up, therefore you should not be required to give up entirely the life that you have had thusfar. However, when you are moved to another doctor's box, they normally have a completely different manner of creating environments, and in addition to the codes that are handed off from your previous doctor, the new ones you meet may be completely different from the ones you already know. I don't just mean different people here, I mean different beings all together.
             To put this into more realistic terms, there was once a boy on Oprah who was born to a woman somewhere in America I think it was. However, ever since he could speak, he talked of another life with his other mum and dad in Europe someplace. (I will rewatch the episode and put in actual details here later) Basically, he felt very strongly that he was from another time period and another place all together. He described falling through the beach and into this new life with the American family. Later on, the parents went with Oprah's team to Europe, and the boy pointed out his old house, and a lot of research went on to find out if two people with the names that the boy said were his old parent's names, had ever lived in that house. I do not remember exactly right now if they did find this out, but I do think that there was something conclusive to prove that the child had had memories at that place before.
               The explanation for this is as written above, something happened to his doctor, who had set him up with his family in Europe, and he was suddenly moved to another unit with a doctor who set him up still using the mother and father codes (even if not exactly the same) in America. The memories of Europe for the little boy were not erased, but what he described as falling into the new life through the beach would account for the sudden change of life.
            This may have just been an example that somehow I was able to find, but I think there is a chance that the boy is now somewhere down the same hallway that I am in, living his new life in a new glass box.
             Now, when someone dies in their box, through natural causes, suicide, murder or other things, they are not always set into another life. Programs and codes are often designed in a specific yet subtle way to prepare the person in the system for their future. It may seem like you have choice in life, but sometimes things that happen (that are programmed to happen) teach you certain things, and get you ready or certain jobs. In some cases, the doctors are training soldiers. When someone is strong, and motivated in what they think is their life, the doctors look at that as something they can use above ground in the War. This is where the explanation of Hell comes in.
             Say one of these strong people die somehow in their program, they can then be taken above ground and put into the Nuclear Battle, something I imagine as brutal, horrible, bloody, raging, angry, and worse. Hell has been described this way in books and by codes representing priests and reverends. My parents, like I said, were or are fighting in the war, that is why they are not taking care of me, so it is said that if you are sent to hell, you see your parents and family again. that could be true, because sometimes they survive long enough in the war to see you again as well.
              Realize that in this section, I am not going to describe following a set religion, because there is only reality for a god and heaven and hell. All the myth stuff that you read about in the bible and all of that, is what is put in place by the codes to cause you to think a certain way. If you look past that and think about where you are (the hallway) and what goes on in here, it's obvious that there is none of that myth type thing anywhere. This is a section I think I have pretty well figured out, but keep watching to see if I add anything to this and other chapters.
June 29 2011, 3:30 AM
It's early, but I have slept maybe a half hour tonight...I am not really sure. earlier I was trying to figure out where the energy was coming from that streamed across my ceiling, it was from the smoke detector. It seemed to want to travel to the window. And then for a while there all i could imagine was a severed head floating around blinking at me... which was quite frightening. and then i decided I should explain something to you, about religion, obviously because it is in this section.
Although I believe religiously in the doctors and programming and everything that came in the rest of the chapter, I choose to practice Wicca. I feel that, out of what is offered in this reality for religion, being a Wiccan respects my parent's decision when they put me in the system. This meaning that even though this world and this earth is not really what's there, because that group of people, of doctors, is working so hard to keep me safe and happy, the deserve to have the world they are creating for me be respected. I love and care for the earth and cannot imagine the terrible things that are being done to Their earth above ground. I can only be responsible for doing my part in this earth. I don't know if this is making sense, but I hope you all understand that I am taking part in what is offered, i am not completely making a stand against the program...


© 2011 Mia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on June 11, 2011
Last Updated on June 29, 2011


Author

Mia
Mia

East Corinth, VT



About
I absolutely love to write.... should be obvious, I went in search of an online sharing site. Fiction, when it comes to short stories, is my favorite. However, non-fiction poetry is also a big part of.. more..

Writing
Outline Outline

A Chapter by Mia