Parton and Luann

Parton and Luann

A Chapter by Mia

June 28
So far I have been telling about different aspects and pieces of my main thoughts of life. The codes, environments, the programming system and war. But I thought now would be a good time to bring up something that falls outside the system. Parton and Luann are either codes that have beat the system and are not controlled by the doctor at the coding table or they are people from outside my box who come in to harass me but have no interest in helping me get out. I am not really sure.
Parton is a man about twenty seven who lately has taken to wearing bright blue windpants all the time. Scruffy like a homeless person I guess, but kind in a quiet way. I saw him in a dream the other night where he was smoking marijuana and I couldn't get at it and then i had to make him basil or parsley soup in some soapy oil stuff and I couldn't put water on the stove to make the noodles or else it would explode. His house was really disorganized and tight, but for some reason, it didn't freak me out. He also always talks about a lean-to camp where his cat sleeps at and I have a mission to find it. That's where he goes when he cannot be with me.
Luann is negative, and cruel to me. She calls me gay, b***h, freak, stupid, nasty.... just, horrible things when I do stuff wrong. Not even that...it's just whenever I don't do something exactly right, or when my parent codes get upset with me or mumble...she does it a lot when people mumble. It's like right at the times I already feel like s**t, she commentates my faults for me. She is younger than me, but has a mouth on her and doesn't mind using it.
I am working really hard thinking every day about how they are cheating the system and able to think and work on their own and come and go as they please without having to be programmed. The other codes are either playing along or they don't know that either of the other two are in here...because no one really pays them attention but me.
Today I was thinking that maybe I don't want the others to come get me out, because I really don't want to have to go fight up there.... this seems to work out fine here, as long as I can play along. I can't communicate with the other sets, which is frightening not to know what's going on. I have to find a way that I can start talking to the others without the doctors hearing me because they will drug me again for sure. I don't know who I am writing to now, if someone from another set finds this and is reading it, please respond so that I know I am not alone in the system. That's all for today.


© 2011 Mia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on June 29, 2011
Last Updated on September 13, 2011


Author

Mia
Mia

East Corinth, VT



About
I absolutely love to write.... should be obvious, I went in search of an online sharing site. Fiction, when it comes to short stories, is my favorite. However, non-fiction poetry is also a big part of.. more..

Writing
Outline Outline

A Chapter by Mia