Dreaming oF A Son That Never Existed, Or Does He?

Dreaming oF A Son That Never Existed, Or Does He?

A Chapter by K.G
"

A boy wonders the streets looking for his father. . .man is being woken up by a very loud knock on the door, he finds out its his son. . . .

"

Please, take a seat. Relax and get comfortable as I tell you your first tale. I’m glad you joined me tonight , really I am. It gets so lonely here . . .wish I could serve you some ice tea, for its getting little hot in here, but sadly these pages restricts me from being the best host that I can be. Well on with the show, tonight’s story we start out with a boy in the already hot morning streets. . .where you ask? Not even I know where. But what I can tell you is that he’s not where you think he is. . .We see the boy walking tirelessly in search for something. . Or someone. . .your in the streets now to watching them go by. . .

*******************************************************

 

 

Walking and walking, everybody is walking. Everywhere I look, people are non-stop walking. Where ever I turn , foot steps can be heard every were. Tapping, dragging, padding down on the side walk. All kinds of steps are being herd on this busy morning. And here I am, walking amongst them. Here I am in a down town area that I’ve never been to. It’s 8:21 in the morning and the hint of the summers heat is already hear in the muggy air.

 

I’m sweating already. Its so hot out. Then again, any guy would if he is wearing what I was wearing; an old thick leather jacket, worn down combat boots, and the only thing to keep me cool are my ripped up jeans. I’ve been traveling for some time now. Hopping buses, sleeping on benches or at the parks if I can. And so much walking! So tired. My body is so sore, I’ve been carrying a bass, and an old hard suit case stuffed with all of my belongings.

 

I left my own home cause I finally had enough of my mother. I was. ..ugh. ..some other time. Right now, I just wanna find the damn apartment. . .I continue to walk down a street. My eyes look back and forth between a crumbled piece of paper and the street signs above me. As I am looking, I take note of what’s around the area. A little café here, pub there, some random shops here an there, and some more apartments hiding above the shops. I wouldn’t mind living here.

 

I get closer to a tall building. What separates it from the busy street is a short brick wall, but what keeps it open is that the entrance has no gate, and a small open field with clothes lines. I checked the paper, then the metal plate that had the address on it. Finally, this should be the place.

 

Its still morning but my third day of searching for my father, I believe, is soon about to end. I’m curious to what he's like. As tired as I am, I walk up the stairs as fast as my already exhausted body could. My feet ache and possibly has blisters. I don’t care! Shoulders are all knotted up from switching my gear around. I don’t care! A few doors down, already I almost tripped on my own feet. Looking up, I see his door, with his, I mean our name on it. I’m finally standing at his door.

 

My palms. . .sweaty. So hard to breathe right now. Cold sweat drips from my forehead but it doesn’t help me keep cool from the early morning sun. Inhale, exhale, inhale. I was bout to knock, why do I hesitate? In hale, exhale. What if he doesn’t want me like she said. . . Inhale.. .I made up my mind. Exhale. I knock on the door as hard as I could.

 

***

 

My head. . .its spinning. I know my eyes are shut. I know that I’m awake. But why cant I wake up! Its like I’m swimming in darkness. I see my self floating there, yet I can feel my self on the other side. My body, I can barely move. I don’t want to panic.

 

Please. . Someone. . .get me out of here! I don’t want to. Get me out of this f*****g nightmare damn it!!! BANG BANG BANG! These three knocks woke me up from my nightmare. My body shocked out of its dream. I gasped fair.

 

Eyes are wide and blaring. 8:45 in the morning. S**t. Too f****n early. I let my body fall back down onto the couch. But I got back up just as quick as I had woken up. I could feel my entire body drenched with sweat. . . .“F**k me, and this heat“. . .the fan isn’t on. “I need a smoke“

 

Suddenly more bangs come from the door. Ugh. . . .”who is it”?! no answer. I grab the towel from last nights shower. The bangs stopped. I grabbed a random shirt from the laundry basket that happens to be next to the couch. “Who the f**k is it?!” I barely shouted in the direction of the door. As I waited for the response I grabbed a cigarette from my case.

 

I allowed it to hang from my lips as I started to get my shirt on. ”well?!” Some boy by the sound of it starts to stutter from behind the door. “Ar-are you Kai Tabiji?!” I have my cigarette in hand so I don’t crush it while push my head threw the shirt. Weird, why would he want me. . .”What about him” I said audibly loud enough for him to hear. As I sit down to enjoy my cigarette he stopped me in mid light. “I-I’m his son, Masaki Tabiji”

 

My head shot in the direction of the door. The expression on my face was puzzled and confusion. A state of shock and confusion. I almost had dropped my precious cigarette. “just. . .”my mouth moved but no sounds came out. I tried again. “just one second, one second. . .” before getting up I had put down my cigarette and lighter. And I rushed towards the door. Quickly I unlocked it and opened it up.

 

***

 

From the other side of the door, I wait for him to open it. That a*****e. . I know he likes his sleep but for f***s sake. . .Band practice was about to start any minute. I was about to bang on the door again, but stopped when I heard the rush of locks unlock themselves with the help of their owner. “Masaki!” He had rushed open the door, completely oblivious to the world. “oh no. . .” I said to my self. “not again”

 

Kai was about to push me aside, instead, I just stepped aside. All I could was watch as he looked for his son. . . .When he was about to jump over the railing to get down the stairs faster, that was my queue to stop him. I grabbed him by the shoulders and turned him around. “Kai! Kai!” Yelled his name at him. “Look at me , look at me, its me Misaki! Misaki! Not Masaki” I had to shake him till it finally had hit him.

 

He finally looked at me. “Oh god. . “ He said to himself as he had gotten his sanity back. . .poor guy. ”sorry bout that . . .” he said that to me. “Its cool man, just get ready for practice now.” I said to him. “yeah. . .be back in a bit.” I stare after him as he walk away. He’s just never going to let go of his sons death. . . .

 

 



© 2012 K.G


Author's Note

K.G
ALLRIGHT I FINISHED!!! So what do u guys think of my first short story?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Damn... I understand this story so much... I've seen it in many movies before, and MANY books as well. Someone is looking for something or someone, find it, but it flashes forward after a traumatic event, and finds a look alike in their place. I loved it :3

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

K.G

11 Years Ago

thank u thank T.T ur response means so much to me! lol :3 im kinda of a movie and book junky so i ge.. read more
Jeleseka

11 Years Ago

Always happy to help a friend
K.G

11 Years Ago

haha right back at u :3 need or want anything just mssge me and ill try my best to do what i can XD



Reviews

Holy crap, that was mind blowing! I can't even describe it more that mind-blowing cauz that's exactly what it is and did :P Good work!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

K.G

11 Years Ago

I braise u child!!!! T.T imma write a story specifically for u(one of these days. . .been a bit busy.. read more
L. Catherine

11 Years Ago

Hahahaha thanks! :D
K.G

11 Years Ago

your wellcome love ^/^
WHOA!!!!!!!!!!! TRIPPY!!!!!!!!!! :O I like it... :) Must reread, however... interesting... I think I get it... lol :) Cool story, bro.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

K.G

11 Years Ago

haha thanx bro! *bro fist* :) im glad your likeing it
I'm confused, could you explain to me what just happened? I thought his son was at the door?

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

K.G

11 Years Ago

yeah . . .maybe if u reread it slowly u will understand it better?
Brittany DeFranco

11 Years Ago

maybe lol
K.G

11 Years Ago

yeah XD im srry if i confused you haha
Damn... I understand this story so much... I've seen it in many movies before, and MANY books as well. Someone is looking for something or someone, find it, but it flashes forward after a traumatic event, and finds a look alike in their place. I loved it :3

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

K.G

11 Years Ago

thank u thank T.T ur response means so much to me! lol :3 im kinda of a movie and book junky so i ge.. read more
Jeleseka

11 Years Ago

Always happy to help a friend
K.G

11 Years Ago

haha right back at u :3 need or want anything just mssge me and ill try my best to do what i can XD

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

289 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 16, 2012
Last Updated on August 17, 2012
Tags: Dreaming, of, a, son, that, never, extisted, or, does, he


Author

K.G
K.G

Bipolor, WA



About
Hello everyone! Im putting a pause on poetry, and pressed play on stories, more..

Writing
The Monroe Killer The Monroe Killer

A Story by K.G



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Welcome to the circus Welcome to the circus

A Chapter by K.G