Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Elyona

I lived by myself with only my wolf as my friend and family for a long time. I've wandered the world and have searched for my other eye. My other eye has most of my powers which I have sealed within it. I sealed it when I was five. Now, years have past, I am 15. I long to find my eye quickly. That is so I can confirm of my powers and use it for the good of the world. I've met many people and, I, on this day, meet Alex. For one thing, he had my eye.

"Where should we go?" I asked my wolf (named Wolf). I looked around and looked back at Wolf. Wolf looked toward a close by town. I sighed and said, "So we rest there today, don't we? Well, let's go then."

We walked around many times and couldn't find a good place to stay at. We walked to an alley and sat there. Alex walked by and asked, "Do you need somewhere to stay? If so, why don't you come over to my place and stay there."

"Thank you. What's your name? My name is Irene." I said smiling and standing up.

"My name is Alex. Come now if you need a place to stay." Alex said while walking to his place. We walked into his house and I looked around surprised by everything. Wolf stood by the door not going into the house. Alex looked at Wolf and said, "Should I give your wolf a bath outside?"

"Sure, thank you. Also, can I use your showers?" I said while looking around the house still.

"Go ahead." Alex said, "Also, what's your wolf's name?"

"Oh, her name is Wolf." I said as I walked up the stairs to the bathroom. I took a shower and went back down to the living room. Wolf came i and sat at my feet. "So, who lives here with you?" I asked.

"Oh. No one, I live here by myself." Alex said as he sat down in a chair. I looked around and saw something that looked like my eye. I stood up and went to the eye. Alex stood up immediately and went in front of me. I look at Alex and asks, "Where did you get that? What is it?"

"It's my family's treasure. We had it for 10 years. My father said that it was the eye of a child and a dragon's..." Alex said.

"Can I hold it?" I asked.

"I'm sorry but, I can't allow you to do so. That is because I don't trust you. My father said that I can only give this to it's rightful owner. The time will come by but it is not right now."

"Okay ..." I said as I looked at the eye, "Um... Alex... the eye is moving."

"It's moving? Well, I'll show you your room with Wolf." Alex said as he walked up the stairs. I followed him and so did Wolf. We went to the room he showed us and I jumped on the bed. Wolf came to the side of my bed and fell asleep there. I looked at Wolf and smiled. I looked at Alex and said, "Thank you, Alex. For everything you have done for us."

"Your welcome. " Alex said as he closed the door and went to his own room. I fell asleep after he left.



© 2009 Elyona


Author's Note

Elyona
Ignore Grammar problems. If there is some.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

hewwo mitsuki cool idea for a story ^^ but anyways u use blood-kuns name XD lolz

Posted 14 Years Ago


Hmm...I'm curious that's for sure onto the next chapter for me.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 9, 2009
Last Updated on November 11, 2009


Author

Elyona
Elyona

About
I am someone who likes to write stories. Though I don't know what genre I'm writing. I really like to write. Although I don't know what my future has in store for me. But, I still hope to make some fr.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Elyona